GameFly July 2010 Used Game Sale with Free Shipping

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[img-r=1]1372[/img-r]GameFly is having their monthly used game sale with low prices and free shipping on select titles. GameFly's games come complete with manual and case, are guaranteed and are usually in excellent condition. Sale ends 7/26.

:360: Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood $9.99
:360: NCAA Football 10 $9.99
:360: Shaun White Snowboarding $9.99
:360: Chaotic: Shadow Warriors $12.99
:360: IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey $14.99
:360: Tiger Woods PGA Tour 10 $14.99
:360: BioShock 2 $15.99
:360: Bayonetta $16.99
:360: Halo 3: ODST $17.99
:360: Assassin's Creed 2 $17.99
:360: James Cameron's Avatar: The Game $17.99
:360: Aliens vs. Predator $19.99
transparent.gif
transparent.gif
transparent.gif

:360: Vancouver 2010 $19.99
:360: Dynasty Warriors: Strikeforce $27.99
:360: Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City $27.99

:ps3: G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra $9.99
:ps3: Rogue Warrior $9.99
:ps3: UFC 2009 Undisputed $9.99
:ps3: Star Wars The Clone Wars: Republic Heroes $12.99
:ps3: Last Rebellion $14.99
:ps3: Skate 2 $14.99
:ps3: Street Fighter IV $14.99
:ps3: Tiger Woods PGA Tour 10 $14.99
:ps3: Wolfenstein $14.99
:ps3: Bayonetta $14.99
:ps3: Darksiders $19.99
:ps3: BioShock 2 $16.99
:ps3: Assassin's Creed 2 $17.99
:ps3: Vancouver 2010 $19.99
:ps3: Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time $24.99
transparent.gif
transparent.gif
transparent.gif

:ps3: God of War III $27.99

:wii: Family Party: 30 Great Games Winter Fun $9.99
:wii: Sky Crawlers: Innocent Aces $9.99
:wii: Data East Arcade Classics $12.99
:wii: Guitar Hero: Van Halen $12.99
:wii: Scene It? Twilight $12.99
:wii: Super Monkey Ball Step & Roll $12.99
:wii: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Crystal Bearers $14.99
:wii: Food Network: Cook or Be Cooked $14.99
:wii: Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games $14.99
:wii: Rec Room Games $14.99
:wii: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen $14.99
:wii: We Ski & Snowboard $14.99
:wii: SpongeBob's Truth or Square $17.99
:wii: No More Heroes 2: Desperate Struggle $17.99
:wii: Yoga: The First 100% Experience $17.99
:wii: New Super Mario Bros. Wii $29.99

Last edited by a moderator:
Tempted to get Assassin's Creed 2. Any opinions on it? I played about halfway through the first to the point where it sent me back to the same city again for another kill.

Any opinions on it?

[quote name='Geello']Tempted to get Assassin's Creed 2. Any opinions on it? I played about halfway through the first to the point where it sent me back to the same city again for another kill.

Any opinions on it?[/QUOTE]

2 is way better than the first.

Want bioshock 2 but not sure of the condition these discs are in.

Should I do a free trial rent and then buy the game? Or take my chance and purchase it outright.?

[quote name='jgon85']Want bioshock 2 but not sure of the condition these discs are in.

Should I do a free trial rent and then buy the game? Or take my chance and purchase it outright.?[/QUOTE]

I got Bioshock 2 and Dragon Age for the PS3 during last month's sale. Both discs were scratch free.

[quote name='jgon85']Want bioshock 2 but not sure of the condition these discs are in.

Should I do a free trial rent and then buy the game? Or take my chance and purchase it outright.?[/QUOTE]

I've bought a number of games from them and never had an issue with any of the discs... Plus they come with all the original packaging which is great for games that include codes for free items.

Damn, the only game I want is God of War III, but $30 still seems a bit steep. Gonna work on my back log while I wait for the price to go down.

Some of these prices are either the same or higher than last month's sale. I'll probably hold off this time around. I have enough to keep me busy.

I'm a sucker for an RPG with a unique/decent battle system. Is Last Rebellion really as bad as I've heard, though? I hear the battle system is sort of decent and different.

Nothing for me, which is odd. Problem is, I've picked up so many games recently that I've played most of the ones I'd want, or own them already. :(

I keep saying no more games and there's always someone to pull me back in! In for Bayonetta for 360. PS3 version is cheaper, but I know it's had issues in the past. Either way it beats Gamestop's offering at $29.99 this week.

I was so close to putting down 30 bucks for Bayonetta at GameStop. Thanks for this. Now if I could only get Gamefly's website to work...

Thanks Cheapy picked up Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood! I remember you guys saying it was fun on the CAGcast. Hopefully they lower the price a little more on Wolfenstein.

talk about a day late. yesterday I picked up avp at gamestop for 30.00. I wonder since it was opened can I return it? 10 bucks is 10 bucks.

Not sure how much it's really worth it, but FWIW the following three games are on the trade 2 Gamestop promo list...

Mario & Sonic @ The Olympic Winter Games
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 10 (360/PS3 both)

[quote name='williamspam91']rented bayonetta and beat it, liked it but can't see myself playing it again, anyone wanna defend it?[/QUOTE]

If you really can't see yourself playing it again, there isn't much to defend. I'll say it is my favorite action game since DMC3:SE. And if you are into action games a lot, they are always more fun on harder difficulty levels. There are a handful of weapons you don't unlock in the main game, only through subsequent playthroughs. There are laser guns (sort of a powered-up, chargeable scarborough fair?), nunchucks (awesome), and a lightsaber-esque weapon that is essentially a powered-up, chargeable version of the normal sword. Oh, and then Rodin, which I gather allows you to replicate any enemy weapon with different button combinations.

In for Skate 2 and Darksiders for the PS3.

I feel like I got dicked for using my $5 rewards on Bayonetta a few weeks ago.

[quote name='williamspam91']rented bayonetta and beat it, liked it but can't see myself playing it again, anyone wanna defend it?[/QUOTE]

Agreed, pick up NG2 instead.

[quote name='drew327']First Gamefly sale in a while with nothing to buy for me![/QUOTE]

Same here. Not necessarily a bad thing either.

bread's done
Back