New CAG Mobile Style - Beta is Live!

• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#31 gbpackers94

gbpackers94

Julius, Ph.D.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 August 2010 - 10:11 PM

Is there anyway to separate the lists of the subscribed threads? Right now it seems like it throws all your thread subscriptions in together, even if you have multiple lists.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#32 elessar123

elessar123

96.5% more WUB WUB

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 September 2010 - 06:13 PM

Dunno what happened, but I can no longer use the go to new post on subscribed thread option.

#33 anarchyburger

anarchyburger

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 September 2010 - 04:00 AM

The mobile version is great on my iphone 4 but I don't know if anyone has mentioned it but it needs "View Last Unread" that would be really great. other than that keep up the great work CheadyD and Super Programmer John! :D
GameCenter/Words with Friends: Rjsanchez88
Steam: AnrchyBurgr8t8
Origin(BF3): anarchyburger8t8
Feel free to add me, let me know you're a fellow CAG
Posted Image

#34 elessar123

elessar123

96.5% more WUB WUB

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 September 2010 - 05:46 AM

The mobile version is great on my iphone 4 but I don't know if anyone has mentioned it but it needs "View Last Unread" that would be really great. other than that keep up the great work CheadyD and Super Programmer John! :D

It was there till the last 24~36 hours

#35 daphatty

daphatty

VTEC Bitches!

• Super Moderators

Posted 09 September 2010 - 09:16 PM

Is it possible to add the "Cheap Ass Gamer > Forums > Cheap Ass Gamer Lifestyle > CAG News, Feedback & Site Assistance > New CAG Mobile Style - Beta is Live!" hyperlink navigation feature to the mobile version?

Posted Image

#36 notwen

notwen

born to be down

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2010 - 02:49 PM

Could we possibly make the mobile site strip all color formatting for posts? Some of the posts in the game trading sub-forum are littered w/ formatting that doesn't show up on the mobile site.

. cml . my collection .
buying . : nada, i'm broke =]

Honestly, this game deserves to be bought even if you don't plan on playing it.

#37 Clak

Clak

Made of star stuff.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 October 2010 - 03:52 PM

I'm not able to login via the mobile site, won't take my login info.It did autodetect I was on a phone though.
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that. -George Carlin

“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.” -Mark Twain

“When a great genius appears in the world you may know him by this sign; that the dunces are all in confederacy against him." -Jonathon Swift

#38 notwen

notwen

born to be down

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2010 - 01:29 PM

Could we possibly make the mobile site strip all color formatting for posts? Some of the posts in the game trading sub-forum are littered w/ formatting that doesn't show up on the mobile site.

bump

. cml . my collection .

#39 elessar123

elessar123

96.5% more WUB WUB

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2010 - 03:23 PM

I tried it again recently, and page navigation, showing of avatars both seem a lot better. Thanks.

#40 notwen

notwen

born to be down

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2010 - 02:12 PM

You may have to strip all formatting in general as I've noticed even some posts only formatting font type also do not show up. Could anyone else confirm having this issue on their smartphone on CAG's mobile site?

. cml . my collection .

#41 notwen

notwen

born to be down

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2010 - 03:43 PM

bump

. cml . my collection .