Marvel vs. Capcom 2 (PS3-PSN) $7.49 and other XBLA and PSN Deals at Amazon

While buying, be sure your listening to a five second loop of crappy jazz music so you can hype yourself for the game.

Cheers, thanks alot for the heads up.
o.gif

Awesome in for one thanks Cheapy. I have never played this game, always heard great things. MVC3 looked awesome at E3 so I figured why not introduce myself to the series now on the cheap? I'm not great at fighting games but I will give it my best shot haha.

Thanks Cheapy! I've been wanting this game ever since the Christmas I got this game brand new and found out it was a blue disc and never got to play it because of my stupid PS2.

Thanks for the heads up. I think I'll pick this up so I don't keep having to dig out my PS2 copy every time I want to play. Plus, I'm guessing the HD resolution and online is a bonus as well :)

[quote name='Apostle22']In 4 one.....I hate how they make you input your cc info again even though they have it on file......[/QUOTE]

I dislike it, but I can understand how it's so kids don't buy tons of games using a parent's account.

[quote name='yarkitty123']I'd get it but the game has already been on sale for both consoles, and I don't really see an end to it being on sale.[/QUOTE]

Do you wanna actually play it or buy it because it's cheap?

[quote name='Barlog']Do you wanna actually play it or buy it because it's cheap?[/QUOTE]

A little from column A, a little from column B (sort of).

I had the game on PS2 way back when, payed $40 for it new, and couldn't stop playing it -- me and 3 other people. Not sure if it'll be the same as playing someone face-to-face, but that's beside the point...I do indeed want the game - for 360 that is - and I don't want to buy it just because it's cheap and just to get it, rather, I'm just cheap. I've seen the game on sale twice already, and I assume it'll be on sale soon enough for a third time...maybe I'm wrong...but you get the point.

Seems like deal's dead at least on Worms ($12.99 via that link) and Marvel vs Capcom 2 is "currently unavailable". Guess I missed out on this one.

I was wondering, why the mods kept deleting my post of the amazon deals lol. I messed up the thread bad lmao. O well as long as deal got realized.
thanks for the recognition CheapyD
BTW worms,Bluetoad, DeathTrack and hamsterball no longer on sale

i got the MVC thanks. did it thru PS store..should have thru amazon since i have credit but didnt want to chance the code problem.
a

[quote name='ianoid']Yeah, MvC2 Unavailable. Shucks.[/QUOTE]

Go to the PSN Store. They have the game for half off as well.

bread's done
Back