Photo
- - - - -

(Dead) Big Fish Games Weekend sale - Dozens of $2.99 games!

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#31 GOTA

GOTA

Posted 29 July 2010 - 04:58 PM

Thank you so much Otty Ott. The only thing I don't like about Big Fish is they don't have reviews with the descriptions of the games. I really appreciate the advice on the titles and the sale code.

#32 vikingvessel

vikingvessel

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 July 2010 - 06:36 PM

Thank you so much Otty Ott. The only thing I don't like about Big Fish is they don't have reviews with the descriptions of the games. I really appreciate the advice on the titles and the sale code.

Click thru on the the Get Tips In The Forum link in the lower left for each game and you can usually get a decent feel from there, and then Gamezebo, of course.

#33 Otty Ott

Otty Ott

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 July 2010 - 08:20 PM

Yeah, Big Fish seems to be the only portal that doesn't have player reviews prominent on the site. That's why I use Gamezebo so much. Also why I miss Reflexive. They had star ratings and player reviews. And at least before Amazon bought them, they got everyone's games. Big Fish doesn't get Gamehouse games or iWin games that often and vice versa. It was nice to have someplace that got the best of all of them. Oh well, they are gone now, at least as a store.

#34 Otty Ott

Otty Ott

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2010 - 02:07 PM

Friday morning and the code is still active...

#35 Otty Ott

Otty Ott

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 July 2010 - 11:55 AM

...and is still active on Saturday...been a full week so far.

#36 Otty Ott

Otty Ott

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 August 2010 - 11:50 AM

And it still works today, Monday. As long as you stick to the older games in Felix's favorites and not the new releases.

#37 GOTA

GOTA

Posted 02 August 2010 - 01:11 PM

Click thru on the the Get Tips In The Forum link in the lower left for each game and you can usually get a decent feel from there, and then Gamezebo, of course.

I didn't realize that. Thanks.

I played Unwell Mel a lot this weekend. It's one of the more interesting match 3 games that I've seen. The levels do get complex later on which is what you want to see for that kind of game. At $2.99 it's a great value.

#38 Otty Ott

Otty Ott

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 August 2010 - 02:24 PM

The coupon code has finally expired.

#39 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 August 2010 - 02:27 PM

glad in a way... keeps me from spending money i really dont need to spend..

Was very tempted to get LIFE QUEST But i have read it has little to no replay vaule

Be richer is just a build a lot clone

Probally more coupons before you know it :)
WOOOO I STINK