Swagbucks! easy money every day.

mykee98

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
Get games, amazon gift cards, itunes gift cards....

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/mykee98

Sign up for Swagbucks through me, use my link so I can get the referral points. This has to be the easiest site to use to get credit. I used gamelagoon and e-rewards in the past.

Swagbucks.com
is the web's premier rewards site. Powered by Prodege LLC, Swagbucks.com allows web users to earn virtual currency by doing the things they do every day - search the web, shopping at their favorite retailers, and by engaging in other activities such as phone recycling, submitting polls, and completing special offers. Swagbucks.com is the only place on the web to get what you want without ever having to spend a dime.

got my 6th amazon giftcard today, thanks to referrals and surveys!!!! that is a total of $30 amazon credit. I might switch to paypal credit now to get some cash back.

Thanks for the referrals so far, I'm already up to 203/450 SB today. Just ordered Metroid other M and saving up the rest for xmas gifts.

ordered $5 amazon gift card and already up to 191 today. things are slowing down since swagbucks is blocked at my work now.

have $25 worth of amazon credit for hardly doing anything but searches. About to get another $5 gift card today but might hold out for paypal or barnes&noble credit.

just got $10 Barnes&noble gift card. at 30 sb now but going to build up amazon credit again. already sitting on $25 but need more for xmas.

so far i have received $70 worth of amazon credit and $10 barnes&noble. I'm also back up to 301/450 swagbucks today so I'm close to getting another $5 amazon card.

bread's done
Back