25% Off Code for EA Store

I received a birthday code from EA in an email earlier this month and have no use for it. It takes 25% off of a purchase from the EA Store (http://eastore.ea.com/). It should expire by the end of July.

To quote my email:

Let's Celebrate!

You know what you really want for your birthday. So here's something that will make your wish come true.

Get 25% off* your next purchase at the EA STORE™. Use the gift code shown to the right when you order. It's our way of thanking you for being a valued customer and part of the EA Community.

Best wishes on your special day,

The EA STORE

GIFT CODE: qgbtjhwin
091001_eastore_birthday_spacer8w.gif
USE THIS CODE AT CHECKOUT FOR YOUR EXCLUSIVE 25% DISCOUNT

* Value of discount will be deducted from your total order at time of purchase. Discount is valid for one-time use on purchases from the EA STORE at www.eastore.ea.com. This offer expires 30 days after the send date of this email and cannot be combined with any other offer, Gift Card, rebate or other discount coupons. Valid only in U.S. and CANADA. Limit one offer per person. Subject to availability. Customers are responsible for shipping, handling and applicable sales tax. Offer may not be substituted, exchanged, sold or redeemed for cash or other goods or services. Retailers, distributors and employees of Electronic Arts Inc. and their agencies/affiliates are not eligible. Void where prohibited, taxed or restricted by law.

i still have deadspace 2 preordered with free shipping for $41, i hope they don't cancel that ever, it's already been 3 months, lol ;)

bread's done
Back