PS3 Cags What is you background on your Ps3.

200STM

CAGiversary!
The main background on the ps3 can be changed and I am wondering fellow CAGs what are your backgrounds on your ps3; Did you buy a background from psn, do you have a dynamic theme, or do you have a picture you got from a camera or website just wondering. I think this can be an interesting thread.

Just using the Call of Duty 4 theme (the one with the desert-y background and the guy in the middle). Was using the Modern Warfare 2 Ghost theme before, that one is wicked.

Also don't know if anyone knows, but I would suggest to check out the Devil May Cry backgrounds....

I'm using the free Sony dynamic theme and I have a bunch of others I have used before like Fallout 3, Resistance, Ratchet and Clank, etc.

[quote name='lokizz']africa dynamic theme got it for free from jap psn due to somone mentioning it in the psn update section.[/QUOTE]

Is it free again?

[quote name='Diebythesword']Is it free again?[/QUOTE]

i dunno i got mine last year sometime. theres still some free ones in the euro psn site. a wipeout hd one and that wakeboarding hd one.

nighthawksbig.jpg

id like them to come out with a zombie dynamic theme that would be sick especially if it had sound. damn shame there isnt a way to let people make and create dynamic themes.

haha I want a theme of hihi puffy amiyumi (the cartoon show haha) and I would like a nice theme based on automobiles (I like cars a lot like the chrysler 300 letter car series theme would be cool)

you can use pictures as your background?

so i would be able to create something in photoshop/illustrator save as jpg and have a sick background?

[quote name='SnorE']

so i would be able to create something in photoshop/illustrator save as jpg and have a sick background?[/QUOTE]

Of course.

I have the ice/snow mountain dynamic theme.

[quote name='lokizz']id like them to come out with a zombie dynamic theme that would be sick especially if it had sound. damn shame there isnt a way to let people make and create dynamic themes.[/QUOTE]
While none of them are dynamic, you can find a TON of free themes/backgrounds for your PS3 just by Googling "free PS3 themes".

Many of them are really quite nice.

http://www.bing.com/search?q=free+ps3+themes&form=MSNH14&qs=n

For a while I was using a photo of the one Transformers G1 lithograph that I copy/pasted from another site, then I switched to a picture of Robin Meade from HLN lookin' all sultry:drool:;) and now I'm using the Little Big Planet dynamic theme from PSN(which isn't quite as nice as Robin's pic:cry:).

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']While none of them are dynamic, you can find a TON of free themes/backgrounds for your PS3 just by Googling "free PS3 themes".

Many of them are really quite nice.

http://www.bing.com/search?q=free+ps3+themes&form=MSNH14&qs=n

For a while I was using a photo of the one Transformers G1 lithograph that I copy/pasted from another site, then I switched to a picture of Robin Meade from HLN lookin' all sultry:drool:;) and now I'm using the Little Big Planet dynamic theme from PSN(which isn't quite as nice as Robin's pic:cry:).[/QUOTE]

Thanks man! Is this a site we can download from directly to ps3 or do we have to save on a flash drive and transport themes that way?

[quote name='evildeadjedi']Thanks man! Is this a site we can download from directly to ps3 or do we have to save on a flash drive and transport themes that way?[/QUOTE]

You might be able to save directly to the PS3 if you have some way of transferring them. But I think I used a flash drive, which allowed me to check for possible viruses and such.

The Transformers lithograph I mentioned earlier in the thread was far too busy for a background though, so I wouldn't recommend using that.

[quote name='freakyzeeky']I have the FIFA World Cup dynamic theme... You can probably guess why. ;):lol:[/QUOTE]
Because you like to stare at balls whizzing by on your screen all day?;)

I am using the Echochrome background because it's pretty much just all black and makes it easier to read the menus. Boring? Yes, extremely. Usable? Yes.

I am currently using a GT5 theme(dynamic i think) that shows the black car(no idea what car it is lol).

I've been DYING to find a Lakers background, anyone know how?

I'm using a theme I got from some theme website for the icons. I change my background about every 1-2 weeks. I use a bunch of abstract hi-res wallpapers for the bg.

fl0wer dynamic theme.

I had the Heavy Rain dynamic theme (from the LE version) on before.

There were/are a bunch of free dynamic themes (the US Airforce, Sony's Make Believe, Wakeboarding, Motorstorm: Arctic, Afrika, and wipEout HD).

I have different (dynamic) themes applied for each separate account.

[quote name='KillerRamen']I'm using the Collision theme. It's the one that came with the first month of Playstation Plus.[/QUOTE]

This. I really like this theme, it's so simple yet so beautiful. Prior to this I had a Kingdom Hearts theme.

[quote name='KillerRamen']I'm using the Collision theme. It's the one that came with the first month of Playstation Plus.[/QUOTE]
Same here, looks cool. And who the hell PAYS for themes?

[quote name='wrencrest']Same here, looks cool. And who the hell PAYS for themes?[/QUOTE]

i would have bought the heavy rain one if it had sound.

I just switched to the Mesmerize free theme and before that the Infamous comic art free theme.
Free themes are where it is at. I just wish I could of gotten that free afrika dynamic theme I missed it.
That looks really cool.

bread's done
Back