Photo
- - - - -

GS Weekly Ad 7/30-8/5: No coupon this week.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
41 replies to this topic

#31 themightypencil

themightypencil

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2010 - 01:51 PM

im wondering if i can use the coupon at one store, then print off another and use it at another store...i've got about 8-9 games to unload for the wii, if that's the coupon.

#32 JP

JP

Proud member of the Ravens Nation!

• Trade-in Value Team

Posted 30 July 2010 - 02:07 PM

im wondering if i can use the coupon at one store, then print off another and use it at another store...i've got about 8-9 games to unload for the wii, if that's the coupon.

My local stores would let me split it into another transaction. Just depends upon how much they follow the wording on the coupon on whether you would need to go to a different store. You would definitely need to print out multiple copies though.

Still looking for the actually picture of the coupon. I don't get my GameStop email until Saturdays most of the time so if anyone has already got theirs post the link to the image.

all-banner.jpg

CAG Apple Game Center/OpenFeint/Plus+/WWF IDs

CAG Game Database & You - Small little tutorial I guess you would call it.

#33 plasticbathmonki

plasticbathmonki

Powered by apathy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2010 - 02:22 PM

I just got my GS email. It didn't have a coupon on it. Guess this means another week sans coupon. :-\

#34 JP

JP

Proud member of the Ravens Nation!

• Trade-in Value Team

Posted 30 July 2010 - 02:26 PM

Not really surprised by that. I figure we wont see a coupon until next Thursday at the earliest. They've been using trade-in bonus coupons and the 25% on any new game pretty much covers most of the last few months of coupons.

all-banner.jpg

CAG Apple Game Center/OpenFeint/Plus+/WWF IDs

CAG Game Database & You - Small little tutorial I guess you would call it.

#35 themightypencil

themightypencil

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2010 - 02:27 PM

thanks jp....ive got a few stores around me, and i'm not in real good at any of em, so i think the best bet would be to hit two stores.

but, looks like we may not even be getting one, as plastic says...bummer!

#36 plasticbathmonki

plasticbathmonki