Henry Hatsworth in the Puzzling Adventure (DS) - Amazon/GoHastings $9.96 + s/h

FadeToOne

CAGiversary!
Amazon had it for about $10 a week ago and sold out, but now I see it for $9.96 + $3.99 shipping via GoHastings.com. If you go directly through GoHastings.com, shipping appears to only be $2.28 unless I'm missing something.

:ds: Amazon
:ds: GoHastings.com

All I know is my girlfriend got this game a few weeks ago and LOVES it, so that's a plus in my book. (Now she has no excuse to bug me when I'm playing my own games)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll never pass up the opportunity to tell DS owners that, even at full price, Henry Hatsworth is one of the best gaming experiences you'll ever have on a portable system. Period.

A steal at the posted price.

[quote name='AwRy108']I'll never pass up the opportunity to tell DS owners that, even at full price, Henry Hatsworth is one of the best gaming experiences you'll ever have on a portable system. Period.

A steal at the posted price.[/QUOTE]

Sold! Thanks, OP

edit: got so excited I missed the part about shipping, still a good buy

[quote name='AwRy108']I'll never pass up the opportunity to tell DS owners that, even at full price, Henry Hatsworth is one of the best gaming experiences you'll ever have on a portable system. Period.

Agreed. This game is awesome.

I will say that the difficulty ramps up considerably about halfway through the game, but the story is pretty entertaining and funny.

In my humble opinion, even the weird pacing works to the game's advantage. It goes perfectly with the bizarre story and excessively polite characters.

[quote name='WankerJist']Agreed. This game is awesome.

I will say that the difficulty ramps up considerably about halfway through the game, but the story is pretty entertaining and funny.[/QUOTE]

It does get challenging; but, much like New Super Mario Bros., the game makes sure you have plenty of extra lives, so you get plenty of chances to overcome the tough spots.

Man, just mentioning this game makes me want to play through it again, and I've NEVER done that with a portable game.

This is dead on. I recommend this game to anyone with a DS.

[quote name='Kaoz']This is my favorite DS game, deserved much better sales than it got.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. Any news on a sequel? I thought I had heard that we're getting one, despite the lousy sales.

Monster Tale is coming out this December. It's the spiritual successor to Henry Hatsworth. This time the gameplay is more Metroidvania and the puzzle half of the game is replaced with a virtual pet on the bottom screen.

Definitely pre-ordering Monster Tale. Henry Hatsworth is easily in my top 5 favorite DS games.

I've got to agree with the other CAGers in this topic when they say that this game is a steal for this price! I had a lot of fun playing it even though the game got frustratingly hard near the end. It's a great little gem that's worth your time! :D

bread's done
Back