Xbox 360 250 GB Final Fantasy XIII Bundle with UFC 2010 & Bioshock 2, $300 at Amazon

This is a damn good deal. Guess every retailer must have gotten way too many of these.

Think you can still add the faceplate for free? That would make it even better. ;)

I want this but...have...two...360s...already....
I really don't need a third unless I am replacing one of the two with a 360 slim, but damn, this is a great deal. Easily 100+ hours of gaming with all of these games combined, or you could just sell them asap before the after/used market completely drops these games in price.

I might have to pick one of these up myself. I completely forgot these bundles come with two wireless controllers. Screw the faceplate; they should throw in one of the transfer cables so I can transfer from my old 60gb hard drive.

The NewEgg deal yesterday for $230 was a better deal than this.

Amazon should lower the bundle price to $250 and offer those two additional games. Then you're talkin' a pretty god deal.

if the xbox was actually FFXIII themed (instead of being just white with 250gb hdd) then it would've sold so much more (at least I would've bought it).

Wow... I have a 360 elite and slim and I still want to pick this up... especially since I have my Amazon store card and this may qualify for the 6 month no interest deal... I also already have all three of those games but two controllers and a bigger hard drive would be sweet.

hmm i really wanted the new egg bundle but i was too slow. think best buy will lower their ffxiii bundles next? still at 350 over there.

[quote name='no_exit']The NewEgg deal yesterday for $230 was a better deal than this.

Amazon should lower the bundle price to $250 and offer those two additional games. Then you're talkin' a pretty god deal.[/QUOTE]

I agree with you on this.

Not that great of a deal, actually. The bundle and BS2 (Newegg) was $250 alone so even without UFC 2010, a la cart was cheaper.

Huh? Am I missing something here? Did someone at Amazon forget to throw the switch on this deal. I've been checking all day and still no bundle available. Or did this go live a midnight and sell out before I woke up this morning.

)-(

[quote name='Havoc1701']Huh? Am I missing something here? Did someone at Amazon forget to throw the switch on this deal. I've been checking all day and still no bundle available. Or did this go live a midnight and sell out before I woke up this morning.

)-([/QUOTE]

Wondering the same thing. . . .

My 360 has been freezing up, and its just a matter of time before I'm visited by the RROD fairy.

Looks like the deal is finally live! In for one FFXIII bundle, FFXIII faceplate, BioShock 2, and UFC 2010 for $299.99. Thanks OP!

)-(

Eh. Still didn't show up for me. Probably gonna pass though, if I get another 360 it'll either be a Slim or just a 149 Arcade for a backup. Great, great deal though for those interested.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.ht...pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=1271663802&pf_rd_i=468642

Amazon is offering the Final Fantasy XIII 250 GB Xbox 360 w/ faceplate, Bioshock 2, and UFC Undisputed 2010 for $299.

Looks like a pretty decent deal if you need a 360 and like Final Fantasy, though the bundled games kind of seem like strange bedfellows. FF13 and BioShock 2 are both amazing games, but I wonder how much crossover there is between UFC fans and people who would put a Lightning faceplate on their console. :)

ETA: Sorry mods, didn't realize this was a repost.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='mrg']Sell all the games to recoup cost of unit. Beats unit with no games for sure.[/QUOTE]

Exactly. I figure I can sell a most of the extras and end up with a backup 360 for a reasonable price. My current one is strugglin!

Really don't know if I should bite, I have a new jasper elite but it'll freeze from time to time, CAGS what do you say? Yes or No?

[quote name='mrg']Sell all the games to recoup cost of unit. Beats unit with no games for sure.[/QUOTE]

My thoughts exactly! I already have BioShock 2, don't want UFC, and would prefer FFXIII on the PS3. Those and my two year old refurbished Elite should cover most of the cost of the new unit. Besides, I kind of like the original white color better.

)-(

[quote name='draven1089']Really don't know if I should bite, I have a new jasper elite but it'll freeze from time to time, CAGS what do you say? Yes or No?[/QUOTE]

It's a good price on the bundle, no doubt about it. However, do you need it? How big is your current HDD? Do you want the games? If you want a backup 360 that's a Jasper, get an Arcade, but if you want that other stuff, this is the way to go.

Man. This is tough. I keep on hearing horror stories about the older model (even the Jasper) failing.

But this would be such a good start to a 360 collection...

But the new slim arcade is only 200. And I already grabbed FFXIII for $20. And I don't have internet access at home so...

Oh man.

[quote name='Dreamcastguy']Man. This is tough. I keep on hearing horror stories about the older model (even the Jasper) failing.

But the new slim arcade is only 200. And I already grabbed FFXIII for $20. And I don't have internet access at home so...

Oh man.[/QUOTE]
same here but I won't be playing on live. I think others are right, selling the games that come with the system can repay the system itself, I think you can make $90 off those 3 games. and the system has a 3 year warranty.

What would be the best/easiest way to go about reselling the games? I've never done ebay or any of the other online methods... Are there any good B&M options for reselling them? I missed out on the Newegg deal, and am tempted to bite on this one, but I would need to make some money back from the $300. Would rather play FFXIII on the PS3, but I might keep the game and faceplate.
I'm almost 100% positive that I want a Jasper over a new Slim. The 3 year warranty is a big deal for me, and I don't trust that the new design will be completely problem free.

[quote name='dothatthing']What would be the best/easiest way to go about reselling the games? I've never done ebay or any of the other online methods... Are there any good B&M options for reselling them? I missed out on the Newegg deal, and am tempted to bite on this one, but I would need to make some money back from the $300. Would rather play FFXIII on the PS3, but I might keep the game and faceplate.
I'm almost 100% positive that I want a Jasper over a new Slim. The 3 year warranty is a big deal for me, and I don't trust that the new design will be completely problem free.[/QUOTE]

ebay

I bought it! ah! yes, I had just recently bought FF13 from bestbuy for the ps3, hopefully the 360 FF13, UFC,Bioshock will return some money.

[quote name='xFatalFlaw']Probably the best bundle for 360 we will see until the holidays come around.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. If they sold a 360s-250GB w/FFXIII for $299, that too would be a good bundle. This bundle is great though.

QUOTE=Dreamcastguy;7477002]Man. This is tough. I keep on hearing horror stories about the older model (even the Jasper) failing.

Oh man.[/QUOTE]

If it fails, you have a three year warranty to cover it. Don't worry about it. I say start playing but if you can wait until the holiday season, that may be your best bet. But still 2 controllers, 3 games, 250 gb, and a three-year warranty, it doesn't get much better than that.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Dreamcastguy']Man. This is tough. I keep on hearing horror stories about the older model (even the Jasper) failing.

Oh man.[/QUOTE]

If it fails, you have a three year warranty to cover it. Don't worry about it. I say start playing but if you can wait until the holiday season, that may be your best bet. But still 2 controllers, 3 games, 250 gb, and a three-year warranty, it doesn't get much better than that.

I don't see why someone would want an old Xbox at this point. This seems like a good deal but it's 3 games I personally have no interest in and it doesn't even come with Wi-fi.

So if you don't need Wi-Fi and have any interest in any of the games, it's a good deal, otherwise its PFFFFFFFFT.

[quote name='GUNNM']it's too bad they didn't mass produce the red elite like they did this bundle[/QUOTE]

They didnt mass produce this IMO. It just didn't sell well. The bundle really had nothing to offer people said it was just a white xbox. They are getting lazy with the limited editions. The splinter cell was underwhelming as well.

The resident evil was red and had sfhd remix code I think that was 1 controller. Mw2 had 2 controlers and a little effort went into the case.

I am so tempted at the reach I am a sucker for Limited editions it looks nice. If I bite this will be my last 5 is enough. LOL

these special edition 360's are just lazy. They have to offer something that can't be purchased separately for me to even consider.

[quote name='Thomas96']bundles like this make me feel like the end is near for the 360.[/QUOTE]

With Kinect just around the corner? Nah. The PS3 just started hitting its stride about a year ago, the Wii is getting a few new titles to breathe life into it, and the PS3 is just introducing Move. It'll be a bit before we see any new consoles.

This bundle is just 3 games that seriously failed expectations sales wise on 360. We will see better by the end of the year. These games will all be seriously cheap fodder soon.

[quote name='J7.']This bundle is just 3 games that seriously failed expectations sales wise on 360. We will see better by the end of the year. These games will all be seriously cheap fodder soon.[/QUOTE]
I bought the bundle, already sold UFC for 35 cash today, I ended up paying $124 out of pocket, the rest of the money was funded by people who bought my games barely cheaper then regular stores. I'm waiting for people to pick up FF13, and Bioshock 2. not bad at all, it will be my first 360!

bread's done
Back