Photo
- - - - -

plants vs zombies disc for xbox 360 comes w/ peggle and zuma 19.99 amazon preorder

• Please log in to reply
93 replies to this topic

#91 Ratchet & CAG

Ratchet & CAG

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2010 - 11:19 PM

I just got this. Peggle nights is NOT included.

Thanks.

Since I already got Peggle, and I don't really need Zuma, I'll just wait for Plant vs Zombies to go down to the inevitable 800 points around the Christmas-ish December sale.

#92 thirtytwoutside

thirtytwoutside

HOW CAN SHE SLAP

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2010 - 11:22 PM

Yeah you are right I am a pretty bad guy for doing that. I should have thought about that before saying anything. Damn I need to hangout with you and your friends more because it seems from what you say that everything you and your buddies do is by the book. Like I said before, you are right, it isn't right to give someone a copy if I was able to, but keep the insults to yourself. You seem like the type who would never go over the speed limit (even an extra 1mph) because that is breaking the law.

This is the last thing I'm going to say on this matter since this is a thread about a videogame and not a place to debate morality, but you can try to grasp at straws all you want - it doesn't make pirating software any less of an immoral act. You might as well ask "hey, is it possible to walk into Best Buy, shove a game down my pants, and then walk out of the store?"

And no, I actually do speed. There's a world of difference. Like I said, grasping at straws.
CAG: Where it doesn't matter how good or how cheap a game is, but games would only be "worth buying" to people if only they were $10 cheaper.

#93 MattZack

MattZack

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 September 2010 - 02:06 AM

Thanks.

Since I already got Peggle, and I don't really need Zuma, I'll just wait for Plant vs Zombies to go down to the inevitable 800 points around the Christmas-ish December sale.

Or you could get it from K-Mart and get a 10 coupon for a future games purchase. Not really like paying 800 spacebucks, but good enough for me.
Posted Image

#94 anandxxx

anandxxx

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 September 2010 - 02:08 AM

And no, I actually do speed. There's a world of difference. Like I said, grasping at straws.

You should stop doing speed, dawg. It'll really mess you up.

Edited by anandxxx, 29 September 2010 - 02:09 AM.
To make joke more funny