Low-requirement games for PC

XboxMaster

CAGiversary!
Hey, I need help on finding some good PC games with low requirements. I was thinking of some strategy game, probably like Starcraft, anymore suggestions?

I love/was addicted to the Age of Empires series for around 5 years. Might wanna check out the conquerors expansion for Age of Empires 2: Age of Kings. Still has several thousand online players.

How about Simcity 3000? It's the game that makes you hate the general public because they're always wanting shit, but never want to pay for it.

age of empires can b really addictive. aside from strategy games u could try diablo 2 w/ lords of destruction, probally the most addictive game IMO out there.

Counter-Strike....be prepared to lose a LOT of sleep. The sytem specs don't need to off da chain, an average PC will do the trick with ease.

That should run fine. opposing force worked on my 466 with 192 megs of ram, 8 mb onboard video, and just all around crap computer. So counter strike should work fine. Also would recommend checking out Star Wars Jedi KNight from ebgames.com Only 5 bucks with low requiremenets and major fun. Highly recommended.

Maybe try the 5-15 game list I've assembled. A lot of low requirement games there. Maybe you should try Ground Control, Disciples, Warlords, Sims games, C&C collection, Railroad Tycoon II Platinum, and others.

[quote name='XboxMaster']Uh, what tell me what games consider specs, so I can check out mine.[/quote]

Um...could you rephrase the question? In standard English, preferably? I don't mind helping you, but I don't understand that post...

[quote name='Gothic_Walrus'][quote name='XboxMaster']Uh, what tell me what games consider specs, so I can check out mine.[/quote]

Um...could you rephrase the question? In standard English, preferably? I don't mind helping you, but I don't understand that post...[/quote]

My bad, I don't make big grammar mistakes like that often.

Would you tell me what PC games consider as specs, so I can check mine.

[quote name='XboxMaster'][quote name='Gothic_Walrus'][quote name='XboxMaster']Uh, what tell me what games consider specs, so I can check out mine.[/quote]

Um...could you rephrase the question? In standard English, preferably? I don't mind helping you, but I don't understand that post...[/quote]

My bad, I don't make big grammar mistakes like that often.

Would you tell me what PC games consider as specs, so I can check mine.[/quote]

Just search for them on Gamespy or Gamespot. They'll have the system requirements for them.

It would help if you posted your system specs, so we can determine how "low" we need to go with tech requirements.

Jeremy

[quote name='jrutz']It would help if you posted your system specs, so we can determine how "low" we need to go with tech requirements.

Jeremy[/quote]

That's what I'm asking. What are requirements? Like RAM or something?

I have a Pentium(r) III, 191MB RAM, and my video card is an Intel(R) 82815 Graphics Controller. The other things I couldn't figure out.

[quote name='XboxMaster']Can I get Counter-Strike without paying for anything? Or is that impossible without pirating?[/quote]

you have to own Half-Life to play CS

[quote name='CaseyRyback'][quote name='XboxMaster']Can I get Counter-Strike without paying for anything? Or is that impossible without pirating?[/quote]

you have to own Half-Life to play CS[/quote]

Damn, that sucks. Well, anyone know how to use CD Key Generators 8) .

I have a CD key you can use, but you need the game. PM me. And I would like to know a CD Key Genrator also, I need to use Steam, but my friend is using my CD key.

Any games I can just download for free that are fun, addicting, and still have a large community? I'm thinking America's Army, but I highly doubt my computer will run that.

If you are looking for good strategy with low cost and system requirements, check out Civilization 2, Alpha Centauri, or Civilization 3, all by Sid Meier. Civ2 is a classic, but dated. Alpha Centauri was the next best "Civ" game, and Civ3 I hear if funktastic (if you're into strategy games). Civ2 can be picked up at Fry's or Target or anyplace with a $10 bin, and I got Civ3 for $10 at Office Maxx six months ago

Curse of Monkey Island and Escape From Monkey Island.

These games have been pretty cheap lately (around $5-$10) and the requirements are low.

[quote name='XboxMaster']Any games I can just download for free that are fun, addicting, and still have a large community? I'm thinking America's Army, but I highly doubt my computer will run that.[/quote]

well if u wanna just play games u can get for free online, u can try:

www.shockwave.com
www.candystand.com

they have a lot of small games u can play for free, some are also multiplayer.

I would recomend any of the Dungeons and Dragons Infinity Engine games. They include the Baldur's Gate series, the Icewind Dale series, the Fallout series, and Planescape: Tourment. All have pretty low specs(except for somewhat large installs), and can be found cheap.

bread's done
Back