{Update}Bionic Commando{Xbox 360} $9.96 at Walmart + $9.99 at BestBuy for the PS3

Video-Gamer

CAGiversary!
Was browsing online and found this for my fellow cags since I dont have an xbox. Pretty solid game if you would ask me.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Bionic+...47&skuId=9168321&st=bionic commando&lp=1&cp=1 - PS3

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Bionic-Commando-Xbox-360-Xbox-360/8246237 - XBOX360

In both of these links you can get it with Free In-Store Pick for both while its still available. I got mine yesterday for the PS3 whit in an 30 minutes after I placed my order

P.S :
The Cheapest one from amazon for the PS3 Version NEW is $7.99 + $3.99 for shipping = $11.98
The Cheapest one from amazon for the XBOX 360 Version NEW is $6.50 + $3.99 for shipping = $10.49
But honestly I dont trust 3rd party amazon sellers when it comes to video games. Sometimes they say "NEW" in the description, but it comes in some kind of a re-shrinked plastic wrap which is not the original factory packaging. I had this happened before when I bought Condemned 2 Blood Shot for the PS3.

Last edited by a moderator:
Listed as 9.99 on other sites, so unless you want to save 3 pennies, not a deal.

Thanks anyways OP.

I think this game gets a pretty bad rap, has some of the best swinging mechanics this side of Ultimate Spider-Man and the moments where you can keep your momentum going are incredible.

[quote name='Ratfoot']I think this game gets a pretty bad rap, has some of the best swinging mechanics this side of Ultimate Spider-Man and the moments where you can keep your momentum going are incredible.[/QUOTE]

I Read about that part of the momentum thing, sounds very interesting and engaging.

[quote name='The Carrot Cake Kid']OMG a deal on Bionic Commando?!?!?!? About time!!!

Still waiting on a sweet deal for Dark Sector...[/QUOTE]

not sure if you are being sarcastic... lol

BC is not rubbish, quit saying it like it's fact. You just aren't good with the arm, but the game doesn't suck.

On the DS front. I found a fulfilled by amazon new copy for like 4 bucks, so if anyone wants a copy there's probably still some up.........

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']This game has the greatest twist ending of all time.

Wife arm
[/QUOTE]

I've beaten it too and have to somewhat agree, the twist had me like wtf...

and the way you simply put it just made me lol literally.

As for the game itself, I payed $10 for it a while ago and I can say, IMO what I payed for it was a great solid price for this game. I thoroughly enjoyed it and felt i definitely got my moneys worth. And yes the swing mechanics are great.

[quote name='troy2007']Dark Sector is one step away from being given away in boxes of detergent. Pretty sure that was sarcasm.[/QUOTE]

Why is that?
Dark Sector was a pretty decent game as well.
There are far more lame and stupid games out there for the PS3 or Xbox360 to be given away in boxes of detergent than Dark Sector.

I bought this for $20 when GS was running it as their "huge secret deal" when it first came out and i still havent opened it yet....all i can say now is.....*facepalm*

[quote name='The Carrot Cake Kid']OMG a deal on Bionic Commando?!?!?!? About time!!!

Still waiting on a sweet deal for Dark Sector...[/QUOTE]I lol'ed.

Considering I got this (as well as Dar Sector) for $5, I say this isn't really a great deal. Still a good price for the game though. *Say one of the few people who had a blast with it*

[quote name='MikePWV']Not really a deal since this has been $9.99 forever on amazon and newegg[/QUOTE]

I would say that any game for the XBOX 360 or a PS3 for that matter that received Scores 8.0 + from major gaming review websites and is less than 10 dollars - That is worth more than a good deal, great deal actually if you would ask me.
I mean common, 10 dollars for brand new PS3 or XBOX 360 Game? What else could you ask for?
I understand that this is CAG, but I feel like when some one gives us a finger{a good deal in this case - i.e 10 bucks for a the current generation console gsmes}, we should say thank you instead of trying to low ball it.

[quote name='Squarehard']It's been $6.99 at warehousedeals for awhile now, and it's $10 on Amazon, so this is most certainly not a deal.

Link to warehousedeals:

http://www.warehousedeals.com/Bionic-Commando/M/B000ZK9QFK.htm#Offers[/QUOTE]

Yea Buddy, it is $6.99 at that link that you provided, but its A USED COPY, NOT Brand New like in the Links that I provided from walmart and bestbuy, PLUS YOU have to pay $4.99 for the shipping on your link, so you end up spending $12 dollars for a USED COPY. Where is the sense in that?

I got it for 9.99 way back from Gamefly's Christmas sale (used, of course), but I really appreciate when someone would post this --- I think 9.99 is a deal for this game ... 6.99 is a better deal, but I have not seen a thread for the $6.99 deal .... I dont find too many deals on my own, but i have never posted because I would rather not have someone punk me ... maybe I care too much about how faceless internet people think about me!! LOL ..... thanks for helping out Video-Gamer!

[quote name='chembree']I got it for 9.99 way back from Gamefly's Christmas sale (used, of course), but I really appreciate when someone would post this --- I think 9.99 is a deal for this game ... 6.99 is a better deal, but I have not seen a thread for the $6.99 deal .... I dont find too many deals on my own, but i have never posted because I would rather not have someone punk me ... maybe I care too much about how faceless internet people think about me!! LOL ..... thanks for helping out Video-Gamer![/QUOTE]

You welcome :)
but as far as that $6.99 deal, that person is talking about a used copy, not a new one obviosuly.
I also read earlier in this thread that some people got it a while ago for 5 bucks as well as dark sector : to comment on that - I never seen a deal for Bionic Command or Dark Sector being 5 Bucks any where and Im pretty up to date with following video game prices since I got my PS3 in the beginning of this year, but hey, I if any one was able to get Dark Sector or Bionic Commando for any console for 5 bucks for a new copy- more power to you, but I still say that this is a pretty good deal for a New Copy for both Consoles at a price of 10 bucks.

[quote name='Video-Gamer']You welcome :)
but as far as that $6.99 deal, that person is talking about a used copy, not a new one obviosuly.
I also read earlier in this thread that some people got it a while ago for 5 bucks as well as dark sector : to comment on that - I never seen a deal for Bionic Command or Dark Sector being 5 Bucks any where and Im pretty up to date with following video game prices since I got my PS3 in the beginning of this year, but hey, I if any one was able to get Dark Sector or Bionic Commando for any console for 5 bucks for a new copy- more power to you, but I still say that this is a pretty good deal for a New Copy for both Consoles at a price of 10 bucks.[/QUOTE]

For getting it for $5, he could be referring to a deal hollywood video had last summer where all $29.99 and under used games were $5. There's also liquidation sales and things of that nature as well.

[quote name='JStryke']For getting it for $5, he could be referring to a deal hollywood video had last summer where all $29.99 and under used games were $5. There's also liquidation sales and things of that nature as well.[/QUOTE]

yes, I understand that. but Im sure you also understand that its YMMV when it comes to stores like hollywood video, so go figure if any one else have the same deals going on in their state because my hollywood video never had any PS3 Games for 5 dollars, even games that were released 2 years ago are still sitting at a 40-50 dollars.
With this Deal - you are getting a sure bet.
Any way, I dont want to go back and forth wit this.
I found the deal, I provided the links, I feel that I contributed to the cag community, but this is exactly why sometimes I feel that when I find a good deal I shouldn't post it because you cant even get a simple thank you now a days. Not to mention that there are 666 views on this Thread, 22 replies, and only 2 people who said thank you...
Makes me think twice next time before I post a deal,
Bottom line as far as this deal : If any one wants it - go head and buy it, play it and enjoy it.
If you complaining that 10 dollars is too much for a new copy of Bionic Commando for either console, then I dont know what to say.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Video-Gamer']I would say that any game for the XBOX 360 or a PS3 for that matter that received Scores 8.0 + from major gaming review websites and is less than 10 dollars - That is worth more than a good deal, great deal actually if you would ask me.
I mean common, 10 dollars for brand new PS3 or XBOX 360 Game? What else could you ask for?
I understand that this is CAG, but I feel like when some one gives us a finger{a good deal in this case - i.e 10 bucks for a the current generation console gsmes}, we should say thank you instead of trying to low ball it.[/QUOTE]

I'm not saying it's a bad deal. it's a very good deal for $10 but it's been $10 for quite awhile that's what i meant to say.

[quote name='MikePWV']I'm not saying it's a bad deal. it's a very good deal for $10 but it's been $10 for quite awhile that's what i meant to say.[/QUOTE]

well you said "Not really a deal since this has been $9.99 forever on amazon and newegg", so I just had to give back my feedback on it because I felt like the people who dont know nothing about this game wont get discouraged but some of the replies.
But Im glad to see that you changed your mind and agree that this is a good deal, especially for the PS3, since Bionic Commando and Dark-Sector both never been less than 12 dollars on any major online store for the PS3.

[quote name='Video-Gamer']
I found the deal, I provided the links, I feel that I contributed to the cag community, but this is exactly why sometimes I feel that when I find a good deal I shouldn't post it because you cant even get a simple thank you now a days. Not to mention that there are 666 views on this Thread, 22 replies, and only 2 people who said thank you... [/QUOTE]

What did you want? I'm only asking. I mean you posted a deal that everyone seems to have found already. I posted a thread a couple days ago it got 700+ views and only got 12 replies. You contributed, you put your 2 cents in. Dont come in and fight because you think its a deal or justify why.
Thank you for finding this, there that is 3 thank you's. Its been at TRU for 9.99 for a while new. I mean half this thread is you fighting on how this is a deal. This is CAG, new or used, if we can find a game cheaper most times it doesnt matter. Once again thanks for the info. I'm just glad your not another person who stays up late to watch the Amazon DOTD change just to make a new thread on it.

I was about to buy this game from BB but ended up seeing it at walmart clearance end cap for $8.99 so either way.. If you can find it around $10 or less it's a decent deal. Thanks for posting

[quote name='downsouthtigger']What did you want? I'm only asking. I mean you posted a deal that everyone seems to have found already. I posted a thread a couple days ago it got 700+ views and only got 12 replies. You contributed, you put your 2 cents in. Dont come in and fight because you think its a deal or justify why.
Thank you for finding this, there that is 3 thank you's. Its been at TRU for 9.99 for a while new. I mean half this thread is you fighting on how this is a deal. This is CAG, new or used, if we can find a game cheaper most times it doesnt matter. Once again thanks for the info. I'm just glad your not another person who stays up late to watch the Amazon DOTD change just to make a new thread on it.[/QUOTE]

Trust me, if every one would have known about this deal, they would have viewed this thread close to 800 times now, and im sure some people didnt know about this deal until now including my self.
Just because you got 700+ Views and feel upset that you got only 12 replies and you didnt say nothing about it doesnt mean you can come here and take your frustration on me buddy, and thats what it seems like you doing and you reminding my jerk off step dad by doing that.
I got the right to view my own opinion whether if this is a deal or not. This is my thread, and I can say what I want respectfully. I didnt fight any one or attack any one as you claim. You on the other hand coming in here like some kind of a bully and talking all this tough talk. As far as you last comment and you being glad that i not that person who stays up late to watch on amazon for deals and make new threads every day here on cag - you can check my profile to see what kind of posts I make and how frequently, which is very not frequently at all since every one on cag seem to be more quick on finding deals. I post once in a blue moon as far as it comes to posting deals on cag.

Bought this game last week at Hastings when it was $5.99. It's not a horrible game for $10, but it is a game that you will have trouble finding a reason to hold on to after you've beaten it.

[quote name='Video-Gamer']Yea Buddy, it is $6.99 at that link that you provided, but its A USED COPY, NOT Brand New like in the Links that I provided from walmart and bestbuy, PLUS YOU have to pay $4.99 for the shipping on your link, so you end up spending $12 dollars for a USED COPY. Where is the sense in that?[/QUOTE]

As far as the used condition at Warehouse Deals, there is an entire thread about those deals and I can personally verify with 10+ orders in the 1st half of 2010 -- Used "Like New" is practically brand new, shrinkwrapped (y-fold), and eligible for PRIME (free) shipping in most cases. :)

[quote name='TXboxGuY']As far as the used condition at Warehouse Deals, there is an entire thread about those deals and I can personally verify with 10+ orders in the 1st half of 2010 -- Used "Like New" is practically brand new, shrinkwrapped (y-fold), and eligible for PRIME (free) shipping in most cases. :)[/QUOTE]

I may agree with the warehouse deals but if you get find a warehouse, not every one have prime on amazon to use the free shipping. Sure the trial is good for a period of limited time, and as far as the one year free prime membership for people with edu emails, not every one are students or have edu email address, and the only other way of getting prime is paying for it annual $79 dollars, not something that cheap ass cag'er would do.
Any way Fellas, just buy the game if you want or not.

I've said it time and time again- this game has a bad rep it can't shake. It's only major flaw is the way the trophy system is set-up.

The swing mechanic has a pretty crazy learning curve, but once you've got it down, it's incredible. Some of my favorite non-scripted action sequences this generation came out of some of the crazy ass spider-man shit I was doing in that game.

Hopping from bad guy to bad guy and swing off buildings blasting everything with a shotgun- not touching the ground the whole time.

I thought the game was fun, only one thing I didnt like about it was how if you swing out of bounds you die in a few seconds. 10 bucks is a good deal, im sure used is lower like most people are saying but thats pretty Captain Obvious. Its funny the way I got my copy was my company had an outing at Dave N Busters, no one wanted their power cards so I racked up enough tickets to buy it with extra tickets to spend!

Just because you got 700+ Views and feel upset that you got only 12 replies and you didnt say nothing about it doesnt mean you can come here and take your frustration on me buddy, and thats what it seems like you doing and you reminding my jerk off step dad by doing that.
[/QUOTE]
I was just comparing my thread to yours as you stated how you were upset about your views to post ratio. Still I see now that this all stems from bad grammar and daddy issues.

[quote name='Video-Gamer']I may agree with the warehouse deals but if you get find a warehouse, not every one have prime on amazon to use the free shipping. Sure the trial is good for a period of limited time, and as far as the one year free prime membership for people with edu emails, not every one are students or have edu email address, and the only other way of getting prime is paying for it annual $79 dollars, not something that cheap ass cag'er would do.
Any way Fellas, just buy the game if you want or not.[/QUOTE]

TXboxGuY
just mentioned the condition his orders come in from Amazon warehouse. he even put a :D to show no animosity. Why did you have to have a rebuttle for that? Look I even replied so your thread gets another bump. You'll stay on the front page for sure at least half the day arguing with everyone.

I mean I said thanks and gave you your props. I'm just saying dont attack everyone who comes in your thread ok?

[quote name='downsouthtigger']I was just comparing my thread to yours as you stated how you were upset about your views to post ratio. Still I see now that this all stems from bad grammar and daddy issues.

TXboxGuY
just mentioned the condition his orders come in from Amazon warehouse. he even put a :D to show no animosity. Why did you have to have a rebuttle for that? Look I even replied so your thread gets another bump. You'll stay on the front page for sure at least half the day arguing with everyone.

I mean I said thanks and gave you your props. I'm just saying dont attack everyone who comes in your thread ok?[/QUOTE]

Dude, tell me please? Are you fucking serious??? What did i say to TXboxGuy that was so "REBUTTLE" as you say???
When he wrote it I even replied and I said I agree with him on that amazon warehouse deal part, but for people who dont have prime thats a deal brake because they end up paying shipping fees. What so "REBUTTLE" about that???
If he felt any "REBUTTLED" way about it or what ever tha fuck you call it, he would have said something himself. Obviously he didnt and so did no one else because no one saw anything "RE-BOTTLED" with my reply, no one else but you who woke up on the wrong side of the bed today and feels like Ron Burgundy and trying to be a smart ass.
I can go on with this back and forth till there is no tomorrow, until this posts gets locked or removed or what ever the case may be.
As far as your comment on this post being on the front page.....*smh*...
Do you think I really care about that? I could give 2 fucks about it. It can even be on the 10th page and I wont bother. As long as some people saw it thats good enough. Hell, if I had more views and on 12 replies than you replying back in here with nothing legitimate to say I would appreciate it more.
I even said bottom line - if any one feels like buying it, go head, if not, then not.
But you want to keep coming back and trying to start an argument.

I even said bottom line - if any one feels like buying it, go head, if not, then not.
But you want to keep coming back and trying to start an argument.[/QUOTE]

Buy some midol and stop raggin missy

Thanks OP, I am trusting your judgment and picking up a copy. Personally I think it's a deal.

BTW, I like where this thread is going.

scazwag.png

[quote name='jersalv1']Thanks OP, I am trusting your judgment and picking up a copy. Personally I think it's a deal.

BTW, I like where this thread is going.

scazwag.png
[/QUOTE]

You welcome and thanks as well.
I dont think you will be disappointed with this game ;)

[quote name='Video-Gamer']Yea Buddy, it is $6.99 at that link that you provided, but its A USED COPY, NOT Brand New like in the Links that I provided from walmart and bestbuy, PLUS YOU have to pay $4.99 for the shipping on your link, so you end up spending $12 dollars for a USED COPY. Where is the sense in that?[/QUOTE]

As if a USED copy of Bionic Commando has been "used" that many times, come on now. :cold:

bread's done
Back