Photo
- - - - -

{Update}Bionic Commando{Xbox 360} $9.96 at Walmart + $9.99 at BestBuy for the PS3

• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#31 Video-Gamer

Video-Gamer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 August 2010 - 03:42 PM

As far as the used condition at Warehouse Deals, there is an entire thread about those deals and I can personally verify with 10+ orders in the 1st half of 2010 -- Used "Like New" is practically brand new, shrinkwrapped (y-fold), and eligible for PRIME (free) shipping in most cases. :)

I may agree with the warehouse deals but if you get find a warehouse, not every one have prime on amazon to use the free shipping. Sure the trial is good for a period of limited time, and as far as the one year free prime membership for people with edu emails, not every one are students or have edu email address, and the only other way of getting prime is paying for it annual $79 dollars, not something that cheap ass cag'er would do.
Any way Fellas, just buy the game if you want or not.

#32 nbballard

nbballard

glad you didnt say banana

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 August 2010 - 04:00 PM

I've said it time and time again- this game has a bad rep it can't shake. It's only major flaw is the way the trophy system is set-up.

The swing mechanic has a pretty crazy learning curve, but once you've got it down, it's incredible. Some of my favorite non-scripted action sequences this generation came out of some of the crazy ass spider-man shit I was doing in that game.

Hopping from bad guy to bad guy and swing off buildings blasting everything with a shotgun- not touching the ground the whole time.

#33 jk5000

jk5000

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 August 2010 - 04:19 PM

I thought the game was fun, only one thing I didnt like about it was how if you swing out of bounds you die in a few seconds. 10 bucks is a good deal, im sure used is lower like most people are saying but thats pretty Captain Obvious. Its funny the way I got my copy was my company had an outing at Dave N Busters, no one wanted their power cards so I racked up enough tickets to buy it with extra tickets to spend!

#34 nixmahn

nixmahn

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 August 2010 - 04:35 PM

bleh, i'll only buy this from BB if there is a 10 off coupon

#35 mrg

mrg

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 August 2010 - 05:28 PM

If I could get it for $5 IN STORE I might bite.
Gaming is a great stress reliever. It better be for all the darn frustration it creates.

#36 DynamiteShikoku

DynamiteShikoku

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 August 2010 - 05:39 PM

10 bucks at kmart for months, basically it's 10 bucks or less anywhere, not much of a deal.

#37 jaredstorm

jaredstorm

Posted 01 August 2010 - 05:52 PM

is it worth it, even for 10 bones?

608212.png

#38 Video-Gamer

Video-Gamer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 August 2010 - 06:02 PM

I was just comparing my thread to yours as you stated how you were upset about your views to post ratio. Still I see now that this all stems from bad grammar and daddy issues.

TXboxGuY
just mentioned the condition his orders come in from Amazon warehouse. he even put a :D to show no animosity. Why did you have to have a rebuttle for that? Look I even replied so your thread gets another bump. You'll stay on the front page for sure at least half the day arguing with everyone.

I mean I said thanks and gave you your props. I'm just saying dont attack everyone who comes in your thread ok?

Dude, tell me please? Are you fucking serious??? What did i say to TXboxGuy that was so "REBUTTLE" as you say???
When he wrote it I even replied and I said I agree with him on that amazon warehouse deal part, but for people who dont have prime thats a deal brake because they end up paying shipping fees. What so "REBUTTLE" about that???
If he felt any "REBUTTLED" way about it or what ever tha Fuck you call it, he would have said something himself. Obviously he didnt and so did no one else because no one saw anything "RE-BOTTLED" with my reply, no one else but you who woke up on the wrong side of the bed today and feels like Ron Burgundy and trying to be a smart ass.
I can go on with this back and forth till there is no tomorrow, until this posts gets locked or removed or what ever the case may be.
As far as your comment on this post being on the front page.....*smh*...
Do you think I really care about that? I could give 2 fucks about it. It can even be on the 10th page and I wont bother. As long as some people saw it thats good enough. Hell, if I had more views and on 12 replies than you replying back in here with nothing legitimate to say I would appreciate it more.
I even said bottom line - if any one feels like buying it, go head, if not, then not.
But you want to keep coming back and trying to start an argument.

#39 jersalv1

jersalv1

Posted 01 August 2010 - 06:55 PM

Thanks OP, I am trusting your judgment and picking up a copy. Personally I think it's a deal.

BTW, I like where this thread is going.

Posted Image

#40 Video-Gamer

Video-Gamer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 August 2010 - 09:15 PM

Thanks OP, I am trusting your judgment and picking up a copy. Personally I think it's a deal.

BTW, I like where this thread is going.

Posted Image

You welcome and thanks as well.
I dont think you will be disappointed with this game ;)

#41 HydroX

HydroX

Quintessential Studmuffin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 August 2010 - 11:44 PM

Yea Buddy, it is $6.99 at that link that you provided, but its A USED COPY, NOT Brand New like in the Links that I provided from walmart and bestbuy, PLUS YOU have to pay $4.99 for the shipping on your link, so you end up spending $12 dollars for a USED COPY. Where is the sense in that?

As if a USED copy of Bionic Commando has been "used" that many times, come on now. :cold:
MLIFTgM.gif