(#DEAD#) 1 Free Month of GameFly (Over 50 CAGs Referred!)

zer0sfx

CAGiversary!
GameFly is offering 1 free month to anyone who pays for 1 month of GameFly using my referral link below. You may cancel right before the second month is finished if you don't want to pay for it anymore. I have been a member of GameFly for a few years and it has saved me tons of money. As of June 2011, I have rented about 120 games from GameFly in total.

It can't hurt to try it and it would help me out as well ;). There are no hidden fees and they didn't charge me when two games got lost in the mail on their way back to GameFly. After a few months, GameFly also begins to offer subscribers 10% off of used game purchases as well as a $5 credit to be used on games. If you're interested, click the link below to check out GameFly's subscription page with the updated referral prices. Continue reading for more detailed information.

http://gamefly.tellapal.com/a/clk/LX7yP

9zu9md.jpg

Additional Info:

In regards to getting new games on release date:
As long as you have a new game on your list the day it is released, you're pretty much guaranteed to get it. Its very rare that I have a game on my list when it comes out and I don't get it. On the rare occasion that it does happen, there is always a billion other games that I can rent while I wait for it to become available again (which only takes a week or two).

In regards to getting popular games that aren't new:
Games are given a likelihood of being shipped out (low, medium, high, available now). Games that are popular are usually either "high" or "available now" as long as they aren't relatively new. If you miss out on a brand new game the day it comes out, it is usually listed as "low," which means that there is a 25% likelihood of them being shipped to you that day. It usually takes a week or two for the availability to go back up on new games after they are released.

Using the free trial and a referral on the same account:
It won't work. I had a friend who tried. It only works for people who are signing up for the first time. However, you MIGHT be able to get it to work if you sign up using two different accounts. You could try getting the free trial with one account and then canceling the account right before the trial is over, then sign up under the referral with a second account if you decide GameFly is for you. If you decide to try this, use a different credit card for each account. Its a lot of hassle though just for 10 days of trial time.

Can I be a "New Member" if I moved and I am using a different Credit Card? (thx ajh2298)
Yes!

Making a little $ from GameFly:
When they give out coupons you can buy their used games and then turn around and sell them to Amazon for a profit. It isn't much, but it is still free money. I remember buying Wolfenstein from GameFly for $4 using a coupon and then selling it for $10 to Amazon. I also managed to buy Fable 3 from GameFly for $12 with coupons and sold it to Amazon for $34.

Also of note, you are given a $5 coupon every 3 months that expires. However, at the end of the three months, you are given another $5 coupon just before the last one expires. If you time it right, you can use $10 worth of coupons on one purchase. This lets you pick up a cheap game for only a few dollars or possibly even free.

Selling games to GameFly:
GameFly offers a trade in program where they give you credit for your used games. The credit is then applied to your subscription fees. The money they offer is on par with Gamestop, so you might just be better off selling your games to Amazon. This feature may not be available immediately to new customers.

Important Note:
This offer is good for either the 1 or 2 game plans. I personally would recommend the 2 game plan so that you have a game to play while you're waiting for another game to come in the mail.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm considering it. There's a lot of older games (I got my 360 this past holiday season) that I have yet to play (GoW 1&2, Bioshock, AC 1, etc.) and don't want to pay a ton of money just for 1 play-though. I had GF over the summer, but the shipping times sucked and now with school and a bunch of other cool games coming out, I'm not sure if I'll have the time to make it worth the $.
:ends ramble:

[quote name='Distortiontm']I'm considering it. There's a lot of older games (I got my 360 this past holiday season) that I have yet to play (GoW 1&2, Bioshock, AC 1, etc.) and don't want to pay a ton of money just for 1 play-though. I had GF over the summer, but the shipping times sucked and now with school and a bunch of other cool games coming out, I'm not sure if I'll have the time to make it worth the $.
:ends ramble:[/QUOTE]

Yea I hear you, that's exactly why I got GameFly. Tons of games and not enough time or money. Especially when you don't know whether or not a new game will be worth the $60. It usually only takes about 2 days for me to receive games from GameFly though, so I can't really complain about the shipping.

bread's done
Back