[DEAD] Batman: Under The Red Hood Blu-ray [Reg and BB Exclusive. Ed] $6.99

Wow, incredible deal. Thanks OP! I was thinking about picking this up at the $24.99 price, but damn am I glad I waited. Ordered one.

Fuuuuuuuuuu!

Was only moderately interested in this. But it's Batman. And Bluray. And $7.

:D

None of the stores near me had the figure version, but, still.

...!

Holy crap, I thought this would be for DVD, but nope, Blu Ray. I got really scared when everything said unavailable, and then the store by my work is allowing me to do instore pickup. Sweet.

My store is all out of them, but I already picked one up last week, so if this isn't a glitch, hopefully it'll still be working in the morning and I can get refunded the difference.

Thanks, OP. Out of 4 best buy stores in my area, only 1 had it so I im guessing it was sold out at the others. I have to drive about 10 miles further to get to it but still worth it for this deal.

Wow... I checked out the closest 20 stores around here and none have it. Slickdeals must have either really cleaned out my area or no store got it in... I might just go and check it out in the morning.

What the! Picking up one up... was thinking about picking one up at $19.99 on release week.. but this price just blows everything away! Hells Yeah! My store still has one :whistle2:D Yay! Ordered

None of my local stores had it in stock so I had to choose shipping. It came out to $10.xx after tax and shipping but its still an excellent deal. I just hope my order ships and they don't cancel it.

Thanks for the heads up Richlough!

Thanks so much OP. I'm so glad I checked CAG right now. One of my stores supposedly has the best buy exclusives in stock so I ordered two. Hopefully they come through. I'm such a huge batman fan that I'm planning to keep one sealed as a collector's item. It's borderline hording but I doubt they will be $6.99 much longer. Please don't punish me CAG gods. :p

[quote name='grim123']Damn got it last week. can I take my receipt back to the store and get back the difference?[/QUOTE]

Not if they fix the price error before you make it in tomorrow.

Order one now and return it with your first receipt.

[quote name='180husher']Not if they fix the price error before you make it in tomorrow.

Order one now and return it with your first receipt.[/QUOTE]
Damn well then I'm screwed. the site is out and so are all the stores in my area.

Nice. Having it shipped cuz I'm not driving 22.8 miles to pick this up.

Ya'll think they'll cancel the order if it turns out to be a glitch??

[quote name='BOOMATIC206']Nice. Having it shipped cuz I'm not driving 22.8 miles to pick this up.

Ya'll think they'll cancel the order if it turns out to be a glitch??[/QUOTE]
Sometimes they honor these. My brother got the FFXIII faceplate for $10 when it was supposed to be $49.99

Wow... really? Really? I bought this on Tuesday when it came out. Crap. Guess I'll have to do in-store pick up, buy it, then return it with my first receipt.

damn couldn't order the one w/ the figure. and the other is backordered. i placed that order to lock the price. when it comes in stock @ store ill just have them switch it to instore if it doesn't ship 1st. i did the same w/ Minority Report when it was $9.99 bluray few wks ago.

Wow... after ordering mine when I posted my response, all of my stores or OOS... DAMN! :whistle2:D Glad I put in my request :whistle2:D Yay! Really wonder how this is... however it is, BM:TAS will still be my favorite :whistle2:D

Well I was able to place an order for one with the exclusive figure. Never seen it or even know much about it, but for that price I can't say no.

Ooooooooooooh, and it comes in a box too, so there's a better chance of not getting a messed up slipcover; wooooooo. Hopefully I don't get a jacked up box (or an employee that doesn't give a fuck).

I ordered one, just need the in store pick up approval to arrive and I'll run over and get it. I don't see them being able to cancel this as I've already been charged.

omega

Holy smokes, what a deal! Now if I could just find a deal on Batman/Superman: Public Enemies...

Thanks for the heads up, OP!

bread's done
Back