[DEAD] Batman: Under The Red Hood Blu-ray [Reg and BB Exclusive. Ed] $6.99

• Please log in to reply
234 replies to this topic

#211 iNCREDiPiNOY

iNCREDiPiNOY

This guy is awesome!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 August 2010 - 01:35 AM

i have a picture of the price tag on my phone with exp. date clearly visible. gonna try soon...hopefully it works.

good luck!

#212 ITDEFX

ITDEFX

Missed out on the Great Walmart glitch of 11/6 due to FLAT TIRE

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 August 2010 - 01:54 AM

I'm surprised this is still going on...... I did see one BB still having the 6.99 for the figure br edition tagged, but out of stock on those... It's hard to say if this deal is still *dead* as all you have to do is be lucky enough to find a best buy with the tag and the item in stock and your golden....

#213 josh62488

josh62488

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 August 2010 - 09:25 PM

will someone please post a pic pf the price tag please!!

#214 ITDEFX

ITDEFX

Missed out on the Great Walmart glitch of 11/6 due to FLAT TIRE

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 August 2010 - 01:28 AM

will someone please post a pic pf the price tag please!!

I have one, but I don't think it will matter...the CSR/manager will want to see the actual tag itself inside their best buy to honor it.

#215 josh62488

josh62488

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 August 2010 - 02:29 AM

well I got a friend that I think I can convince to honor it lol

#216 DarkRider23

DarkRider23

hates hoarders

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 August 2010 - 03:31 AM

I really can't believe it's taken them this long to get some more Batman blu rays in stock. Any idea when the regular non-BBY exclusive edition is going to be back in stock and not back ordered? All my local stores have it in stock now, but the site doesn't. Quite annoying...

#217 CombatCraig

CombatCraig

Now a Wii-60 Owner

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 August 2010 - 11:48 AM

I have one, but I don't think it will matter...the CSR/manager will want to see the actual tag itself inside their best buy to honor it.

Mine didn't. Pic was enough. YMMV on this one

Posted ImagePosted Image Posted Image

:wii: Super Smash Bros. Brawl (1590 4359 1171 - Craig)
:wii: Mario Kart Wii (0044 3202 4873 - Craig)

#218 Arakias

Arakias

Inferior Potassium

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 August 2010 - 12:51 PM

I picked up a few of these yesterday as the tag was still on the shelf (in a separate side/end cap with other batman things). the manager or whoever took the tag down i think after i bought em. non-figurine version

#219 41down

41down

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 August 2010 - 04:25 PM

anyone else have any success? think im gonna try today...

#220 jmillion

jmillion

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 August 2010 - 05:45 PM

i picked up my copy yesterday
Posted Image

#221 41down

41down

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 August 2010 - 05:48 PM

i picked up my copy yesterday

did you use a pic of the price tag or print out?

#222 41down

41down

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 August 2010 - 08:02 PM

got denied at my local best buy with the price tag pic. :(

i really want this too and not just because it was something cheap....

#223 jmillion

jmillion

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 August 2010 - 04:55 AM

did you use a pic of the price tag or print out?

oh this was a backorder i had.
Posted Image

#224 Animal7390

Animal7390

Something Clever

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 August 2010 - 04:51 PM

can anyone post this pic?
my trade list doesnt have anything in it right now, but it will someday. soon. hopefully. maybe.

Games List (60% complete)

DVD List (75% complete)

A game store here was running a tournament and a guy I know went to the restroom and got some fabreeze and totally fabreezed some fat smelly guy, It was awsome!!

#225 cRodz

cRodz

Lead Chimp Ass

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 August 2010 - 12:24 PM

Hey i was wondering what exactly did you tell the costumer care when you called for them to change your order?
i just called them and wanted the shipping changed to store pickup but the lady said that the shipment will arrive around the 30th or so and that she could not change it anymore cause it was already in-process.

i just want to know what did you tell them and how did you tell them to change the shipping to store pickup.

The reason i did not bit on hte store pickup while i had the chance was because it asked me for some sort of cardholder id and credit card. The credit card that i used is nowhere in the country [it is legal and legit though. dont bother with the fbi guys] and the name that appears on bestbuy.com is my mothers name.
so i figured the best solution was to have it shipped to me instead of going to BB and not receiving my item

however i read that since i ordered from paypal, i can just present them my email confirmation paper and any id or some thing and i would be able to get it my item.

can i get more info on that too? i am new to best buy :(

#226 jmillion

jmillion

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 August 2010 - 12:32 PM

Hey i was wondering what exactly did you tell the costumer care when you called for them to change your order?
i just called them and wanted the shipping changed to store pickup but the lady said that the shipment will arrive around the 30th or so and that she could not change it anymore cause it was already in-process.

i just want to know what did you tell them and how did you tell them to change the shipping to store pickup.

The reason i did not bit on hte store pickup while i had the chance was because it asked me for some sort of cardholder id and credit card. The credit card that i used is nowhere in the country [it is legal and legit though. dont bother with the fbi guys] and the name that appears on bestbuy.com is my mothers name.
so i figured the best solution was to have it shipped to me instead of going to BB and not receiving my item

however i read that since i ordered from paypal, i can just present them my email confirmation paper and any id or some thing and i would be able to get it my item.

can i get more info on that too? i am new to best buy :(

i think if its still backordered like mines was, they will change w/o problem. Even if its processed. id just call back and try again. and depending who does the instore they may not even ask for the card. i have given the order# and id. but once again its not guaranteed tho.
Posted Image

#227 cRodz

cRodz

Lead Chimp Ass

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 August 2010 - 07:09 PM

alright

i am going to try again and see if i can pick it up tomorrow

#228 cRodz

cRodz

Lead Chimp Ass

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 August 2010 - 09:00 PM

tried 3 times..
no go.

told me that the order is on its way...
..lucky me!

#229 bigsyxxy

bigsyxxy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 August 2010 - 12:50 AM

Got a ship confirmation on my backordered copy today....took forever but I'm happy with cheap Batman!!

#230 exRounder

exRounder

waiting for a BRM.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 August 2010 - 02:59 AM

Got a ship confirmation on my backordered copy today....took forever but I'm happy with cheap Batman!!

me as well! ah, patience - you've served me well again

#231 novem

novem

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 August 2010 - 06:10 AM

Got my shipping notice today as well.

#232 exRounder

exRounder

waiting for a BRM.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 August 2010 - 08:56 PM

received mine today (i guess saturday is when it came in) for anyone still in suspense

also, mine was factory-sealed with no sticker label on top - anyone else have the same?

#233 DarkRider23

DarkRider23

hates hoarders

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 August 2010 - 07:16 AM

received mine today (i guess saturday is when it came in) for anyone still in suspense

also, mine was factory-sealed with no sticker label on top - anyone else have the same?

Yup... Mine came with no sticker label on top and no slip cover. Tons of BBY stickers on the shrink wrap too.

#234 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 August 2010 - 02:43 PM

Now I am pissed. I called to extend my order when it was still active and they said the could not. Now of course it is cancelled. I'm pretty sure I've been flagged by BB.

#235 exRounder

exRounder

waiting for a BRM.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 August 2010 - 06:46 PM

Yup... Mine came with no sticker label on top and no slip cover. Tons of BBY stickers on the shrink wrap too.

thanks for the heads up; mine came slapped with only one bestbuy.com sticker