Video Review: Kissy Poo - Xbox 360 Indie Game

• Please log in to reply
74 replies to this topic

#61 PacManster17

PacManster17

Nonstop gaming marathons!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 August 2010 - 06:26 AM

Dance time! Turn around in circles time! Very cute.

#62 jrutz

jrutz

EIC, SDCCBlog.com

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 August 2010 - 10:55 AM

Great video.

BTW, if you are looking for other good games for Tai, there are two WiiWare games worth buying. Learning With The Poo-Yoos Episode 1 and Learning With The Poo-Yoos Episode 2. I don't know if they are available on the Japanese Wii Shop channel, but they are perfect for both my 4 and 2 year olds.

Enjoy!

#63 token2k6

token2k6

Posted 03 August 2010 - 01:23 PM

thanks Cheapy! I grabbed this last night for my 4 year old and found myself not handing over the controller for the first 2 rounds :lol:

What a perfect game for the youngsters b/c you only use the stick..anything more complicated than that, I feel I have to wait a little while for my kid to grasp..that's why I think about hooking up the NES any day now so he can start proper..
Posted Image

My DVD/BD collection that out rivals my game collection: via DVD Profiler / My CAG tradelist.

#64 bigwightdog

bigwightdog

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 August 2010 - 02:36 PM

thanks Cheapy! I grabbed this last night for my 4 year old and found myself not handing over the controller for the first 2 rounds :lol:

What a perfect game for the youngsters b/c you only use the stick..anything more complicated than that, I feel I have to wait a little while for my kid to grasp..that's why I think about hooking up the NES any day now so he can start proper..

Well the buttons do make laughing sounds...but yeah they aren't required. My youngin gives it thumbs up. Dance time!

#65 bmachine

bmachine

somewhat damaged

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 August 2010 - 04:19 PM

If Halo Reach had "Dance Time" I might actually consider playing it.

Posted Image
VGH#78: Forking Paths is now available
on iTunes, the Zune Marketplace and from http://vghangover.com.

Spoiler

#66 banodyne

banodyne

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 August 2010 - 09:02 PM

My niece discovered a hidden feature. If Kissy Poo floats over the background objects and you press the green "A" button, you can trigger little extras. Like stars falling, the lighthouse lighting up, the clouds raining, etc.

#67 desz

desz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 August 2010 - 11:22 PM

@Tai "Apparently that's how games get good reviews these days, the reviewer gets a free copy and so he likes it better than if he actually had to pay for it."
Desz

#68 desz

desz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 August 2010 - 11:24 PM

My niece discovered a hidden feature. If Kissy Poo floats over the background objects and you press the green "A" button, you can trigger little extras. Like stars falling, the lighthouse lighting up, the clouds raining, etc.

Is it the same niece that posted this comment?
Desz

#69 kinetik

kinetik

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 August 2010 - 11:48 PM

cutest little guy ever haha, nice pad too.
holla for a dolla 8-)

#70 JustinLH1125

JustinLH1125

Posted 04 August 2010 - 04:46 AM

Too cute for words :)

#71 ch3zyp00fs

ch3zyp00fs

CAGcast Groupie.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 August 2010 - 01:53 PM

HAHAHA. The video was sooo fun to watch that I didn't even notice that Cheapy put "ugly kid" under the tags.
Use the Swagbucks Google Search Engine and Win Prizes with me! Click the banner and lets get points and FREE SWAG!

Posted Image

#72 CheapyD

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass

• Administrators

Posted 04 August 2010 - 03:33 PM

Yeah, that wasn't me.

#73 punklivz

punklivz

CAGmazing!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 August 2010 - 03:43 PM

cute kid :) and my kids love Kissy poo!!! It's a lot of fun to them, when they are that young :P There are some other very educational games on there too, flashcards is a great game, that has mini games in it that sort of teach them how to maneuver as well. they get to pick up letters (as the abc's) in a submarine, and spaceship..
join bing and get free microsoft points :)

http://go.microsoft....4D-07A488CEAF45
Posted ImagePosted Image

#74 jollydwarf

jollydwarf

America's #1 Poster

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 August 2010 - 02:44 AM

Before we know it, Tai's going to be reviewing the new Apple tech that he bought with his own Visa, and that thought just scares the shit out of me. Weren't you living in NYC just last month, Cheapy??
"I like whipped cream a lot. I'll put whipped cream on anything."--Jessica Alba

Backlog at CRITICAL MASS...Backlog at CRITICAL MASS...Backlog at...

"What, you're still here? The post's over. Log off. Shoo! Shoo!"

#75 fullhavok

fullhavok

I am the one!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 August 2010 - 08:06 PM

Thanks for the review Tai. very cute! lol
"This isn't fair. We came to Hollywood, I fell in love. Fu*kin', we got shot at, we stole a monkey, and I got punched in the motherfu*king nuts by a guy named Cock-Knocker. "
Posted Image[Thanks OTM]

Posted Image

Nintendo 3DS 1332-7714-6780