Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVX13Vm9-r0

:360: Add Kissy Poo to your download queue - $1
icon4.gif
Subscribe to my videos!

Last edited by a moderator:
you know i was on the fence on weather or not i wanted to buy kissy poo, but Tai has just convince me

better watch out shipwreck tai is going to take your job lol

Dance time!
Seems to me this game would be more fun for the family than Project Shit Box and its shitty games.

Sweet! Another reason to shit myself and not change my diaper. It ain't called Kissy POO for nothin, am I right, guy? Guys?

Cute, but you start them on "Kissy Poo" running around kissing animals, and the next thing you know they'll want a game where they can tickle tigers. Oh, wait.

And Cheapy won't admit it, but we all know he thought this game was about something totally different...

[quote name='shadylane']Cheapyd! Thanks for the video. What surround sound system is that around your tv? Anybody know?[/QUOTE]
It's a logitech z-5500...without the rear speakers attached. I really need to replace that one of these days.

Yep, that was pretty much the reaction my niece had. Nice to see toddlers across the world have the same reaction.

Nice. Fifteen years from now you can show this video of him dancing with poopie pants to his new girlfriend and embarass the shit out of him.

[quote name='shipwreck']Well, I guess I don't have to finish my review of Kissy Poo now.[/QUOTE]

Oh, go ahead -- lets see you do "dance time"!

So has Tai posted more video reviews than you Cheapy?!

So cute. I got my daughter who is 2 to play Critter Crunch on my PS3 this weekend. Everytime she lost she would put her hands up and yell ' I WON'. Of course I agreed and said it is my turn....

I thought "This can't possibly work," but ran it by my two-year old this morning. She was enraptured. And she danced at the appropriate times.

I suspect I will be hearing/seeing this in my nightmares but I'll be damned if it doesn't do what it sets out to do.

[quote name='DaButtonMasher']My daughter, while watching the review with me: "He's a good dancer. Can we get that game?"[/QUOTE]

I lol'd. :lol:

Man, I feel bad for kids these days with games like that. Obviously you had fun playing with your kid, Cheapy, so I'm not knocking that but I'd gag if I had memories of playing a game like that.

I bet Tai is getting paid for his high praise of this game. The publishers get them in their pockets at such a young age.

Hey cheapy what's that black psp go looking thing in front of your tv right in the center on your stand? Is that your center speaker? If it is why is it pointed up towards your ceiling? At least it looks like it is from the video oh well Tai is a very cute kid.

Just bought Kissy Poo. Its only once in a blue moon you get to play a gem like this. Does anyone know if the Prima guide is coming out anytime soon?

He's such a cutie. Also, watching this makes me think Kinect will be huge with the (very) young set. No need to manipulate a controller, just moving your body will move your character on the screen (which is where their attention is anyway).

I prefer Tai's written reviews better.

(Gotta try this when my niece and nephew come over. Thanks Tai and Cheapy!)

[quote name='akokonas']Hey cheapy what's that black psp go looking thing in front of your tv right in the center on your stand? Is that your center speaker?[/QUOTE]
Yes, it is.

I've had that same sound system for years. Still one of the best things I've purchased as far as gaming hardware, especially considering how cheap I got it.

oh that was so cute n awesome! i love Tai and you n your wife seem so fun and supporting ;) great heartwarming video that made my day :) thanx!

bread's done
Back