Free 360 Dragon Age: Origins Codes for Shale & Blood Dragon Armor (Maybe)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kylearan

CAGiversary!
Feedback
20 (100%)
Hey guys,

Just re-picked up Dragon Age: Origins for the 360 from the GoHastings sale and it included codes for Fury of Shale and Blood Dragon Armor (which also gives you the armor in Mass Effect 2), but I already have the codes from before.

Codes say they expire, but I've read they do NOT.

There's no guarantee someone didn't already claim them, but I'm not going to input them to find out (duh) and I'm not going to sell them when they may not work.

So? Potentially free to any CAG who wants Shale and Blood Dragon Armor for the 360 version of DAO. Hit me up.

Sent you a PM.

[quote name='Kylearan']Hey guys,

Just re-picked up Dragon Age: Origins for the 360 from the GoHastings sale and it included codes for Fury of Shale and Blood Dragon Armor (which also gives you the armor in Mass Effect 2), but I already have the codes from before.

Codes say they expire, but I've read they do NOT.

There's no guarantee someone didn't already claim them, but I'm not going to input them to find out (duh) and I'm not going to sell them when they may not work.

So? Potentially free to any CAG who wants Shale and Blood Dragon Armor for the 360 version of DAO. Hit me up.[/QUOTE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back