The OTT - Poster #500 gets a weapon named after them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maklershed

CAGiversary!
Feedback
77 (100%)
108gq6d.jpg

EDIT: Title is for entertainment purposes only. No cash prizes shall be awarded.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just finished my 6th Day of P90X. It's been pretty intense. I probably will be able to keep up with the dvd pace around the 3rd to 4th week.

[quote name='Maklershed']Just bought my tickets to the 10/10 show in New Jersey! :whee:[/QUOTE]

Me Too! :whee:

[quote name='munch']I've been saving! I couldn't pass up no tax and a free iPod Touch (that I will sell.).

Anyone want it?[/QUOTE]

Sort of. I don't even know what they go for new though. I just need a new mp3 player.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']my gf got me this shirt should i break up with her
Photoon2010-08-07at01536.jpg
[/QUOTE]

If the "DC" means "Doin Children" then yes. Otherwise, no probably not.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Man I'm like 120 dollars in debt i fucking yelled at a train today and i asked it for money[/QUOTE]

I'll trade you my debt for your debt. :drool::drool::booty::booty:

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Overdraft? That shit is done with man, unless you signed up for it?[/QUOTE]

Doesn't take effect until like mid-August.

I never understood overdraft stuff. If I don't have enough money to pay for something it just declines the transaction.

What I think its like, is like turning your debit card into a credit card. Is that right?

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Doesn't take effect until like mid-August.[/QUOTE]

Hmmm...I could swear its been in effect here for a few months now.

[quote name='crystalklear64']I never understood overdraft stuff. If I don't have enough money to pay for something it just declines the transaction.

What I think its like, is like turning your debit card into a credit card. Is that right?[/QUOTE]

Check cards (Debit cards) are usually supposed to be like "writing a check". Most banks give "overdraft" protection to your checking account (or used to) such that if you "wrote a check" and didn't have sufficient funds to cover it, they'd pay the difference and then charge you a fee (25+ these days).

If you decline overdraft coverage (per the new federal law giving us the ability), then your debit card will work like a credit card, where your "available credit" is basically your "available balance" in your checking account. Try to overcharge by even a penny and your card will get declined.

And apparently, it varies on a state to state basis as to when banks need to comply with the new federal law -- cause I know in NY, the earliest it took effect was 8/1. If LP is claiming it's been in effect for months in CA, then maybe each state is different.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Hmmm...I could swear its been in effect here for a few months now.[/QUOTE]

You also thought that khaki was spelled caqui you dumbass Ignorant Man Child.

[quote name='munch']You also thought that khaki was spelled caqui you dumbass Ignorant Man Child.[/QUOTE]

He also thought that my Dad worked for Hasbro and had the inside scoop on Halo Mighty Muggs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back