Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood PS3 Discussion

• Please log in to reply
466 replies to this topic

#421 icedrake523

icedrake523

Good News Everyone!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2011 - 04:17 AM

Is there any secret to getting items for the Shop Quests? I was able to unlock the big sword but am struggling to get items for the other quests. I especially want the upgraded quiver.

#422 dyeknom

dyeknom

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2011 - 04:48 AM

Is there any secret to getting items for the Shop Quests? I was able to unlock the big sword but am struggling to get items for the other quests. I especially want the upgraded quiver.

Assassin Missions you send your minions on will yield them sometimes. You can also get them from random ambushes.

#423 GuyWithGun

GuyWithGun

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2011 - 05:19 PM

For the shrunken heads, one is in a treasure chest in Rome, the other is in a treasure chest in a Lair of Romulus.

Treasure hunting will yield most of the items you'll need.

For the rest of it, like IceDrake says, the random attacks are good. The thieves that attack you (or whoever they are) tend to carry good stuff. The thief attacks are always at night, and always happen in the same area. So if you really want to loot them, just go past the same place you know you've been attacked before.
Posted Image

Thanks to Tiphireth for the help and modium for the pics.

#424 GuyWithGun

GuyWithGun

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2011 - 05:20 PM

Arg...I cannot figure out how to play the daVinic disappearance dlc sp. It says initiating dlc when I start my game...but I don't know where to find it to be able to play it. I check the DNA screen and nothing, I have no idea where to find it, very frustrating. I must be blind.

Once you load up your regular game it'll automatically do a cutscene thing where you're told they've been able to repair a broken memory block.

The icon they use for the DaVinci missions looks like a DNA strand with wings.
Posted Image

#425 Azazael13

Azazael13

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 March 2011 - 12:27 AM

so I finished up the single player main story today, Only have the multiplayer trophies left. Anyone still need Role Models and want to boost it? I don't mind grinding to 50 and have most of Employee of the Month done.

#426 evilboi

evilboi

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 March 2011 - 01:03 AM

so I finished up the single player main story today, Only have the multiplayer trophies left. Anyone still need Role Models and want to boost it? I don't mind grinding to 50 and have most of Employee of the Month done.

i don't mind trophy boosting with u if u want. i'm left with all the MP trophies to get platinium

evilben_85.png

#427 combatFlexo

combatFlexo

Who are those guys?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 March 2011 - 01:07 AM

Azazael13 I can grind and boost with you. I could probably do a couple nights a week or a weekend, so what days work and maybe get a group going.

I just started Crysis 2 which I love so far, and ME2 just got put on the back burner. So I'll see what I can do.

#428 dyeknom

dyeknom

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 March 2011 - 01:08 AM

There's a few of us who are needing the Tripe Escapes/Greater Variety bonuses. Combatrhombus, St. Noir and I think opinion.iv all need it (could be wrong). Should set up a night to private match the stuff we dont have.

#429 Saint Noir

Saint Noir

CinemaScope

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 March 2011 - 07:45 AM

Yeah. Need to get a few things for Employee of the Month. We should set it up soon. :)

#430 nbballard

nbballard

glad you didnt say banana

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 March 2011 - 02:23 PM

I don't have any of the multiplayer trophies either, but I figured it would take forever to hit lvl50, so i gave up.

What's the online community like now?
Spoiler

#431 Azazael13

Azazael13

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 March 2011 - 03:17 PM

I don't have any of the multiplayer trophies either, but I figured it would take forever to hit lvl50, so i gave up.

What's the online community like now?

The community is still pretty strong imo.

As far as MP trophies Tuesday or Thursday next week work?

#432 Saint Noir

Saint Noir

CinemaScope

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 March 2011 - 04:08 PM

I'm good almost whenever. That could change and I will update everyone as to my status. LEvel 50 does take some time, but the game is fun and the community is still there (its better than ever really after patching it to good).

#433 GuyWithGun

GuyWithGun

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 March 2011 - 10:25 PM

Yeah, my goal each time is to try and go up two levels. It's taking a while, and obviously longer and longer for each level.

I wouldn't mind trophy boosting, but I kinda wanted to get to Lvl. 50 first. Is there any way to track what you need for Employee of the Month?
Posted Image

#434 Saint Noir

Saint Noir

CinemaScope

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 March 2011 - 10:52 PM

Yeah, my goal each time is to try and go up two levels. It's taking a while, and obviously longer and longer for each level.

I wouldn't mind trophy boosting, but I kinda wanted to get to Lvl. 50 first. Is there any way to track what you need for Employee of the Month?

No, which is a huge pain. The vast majority of them just come as you play and are pretty easy to keep up with. I wanted to get to level 50 before boosting too and I got most of them (I don't think you can gain XP in private matches, not sure though).

#435 combatFlexo

combatFlexo

Who are those guys?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 March 2011 - 10:59 PM

The community is still pretty strong imo.

As far as MP trophies Tuesday or Thursday next week work?

Those days will work for me, I'll be on 9:30ish pm EST after I get out of class. I wanted to wait to boost until after lvl50, but it's taking so long to level up now I just don't care anymore. I think I"m level 30 or so.

#436 GuyWithGun

GuyWithGun

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2011 - 01:02 AM

No, which is a huge pain. The vast majority of them just come as you play and are pretty easy to keep up with. I wanted to get to level 50 before boosting too and I got most of them (I don't think you can gain XP in private matches, not sure though).

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that there is a specific notation on the private matches that says it doesn't count towards your XP.

Anyone make any observations as to what game mode they believe to yield the highest XP?
Posted Image

#437 Saint Noir

Saint Noir

CinemaScope

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2011 - 01:06 AM

Your level of skill dictates that and I seem to be pretty consistent in all game modes (which is nice). Always near the top and no one game mode is the beast for leveling. So, you can mix it up and not "lose out." More fun that way too.

#438 orko60

orko60

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2011 - 05:41 AM

I haven't played much of the multiplayer, but I would be down to boost with y'all if you want. I need basically all of the multiplayer trophies; have everything else. Add me - PSN = ZackieChan
Posted Image

#439 nbballard

nbballard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2011 - 01:08 PM

I haven't played much of the multiplayer, but I would be down to boost with y'all if you want. I need basically all of the multiplayer trophies; have everything else. Add me - PSN = ZackieChan

To answer your question from last night - i do need to boost this, I just don't really know much about the multiplayer trophies. I think some of them can be done in pairs, but don't some require a full lobby?
Spoiler

#440 Azazael13

Azazael13

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2011 - 01:36 PM

Role Model needs 4 people to boost minimum. I don't wanna boost my way to 50, just that one trophy, I just don't see that one happening on it's own.

#441 nbballard

nbballard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2011 - 02:54 PM

You can't boost experience and levels, can you?

I think I just need to boost Role Models and EotM. That said, i don't think i have access to poison, so I might need to play a bit before I can do EotM.
Spoiler

#442 Azazael13

Azazael13

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2011 - 11:30 PM

Just want to take this moment to say ' Fuck the war machine memories'. Tank and Flyer are all I have left for 100% sync. I don't think I would hate them so much if you could just restart part of the memory, and not the entire part.

/sigh

#443 GuyWithGun

GuyWithGun

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2011 - 10:55 PM

Just want to take this moment to say ' Fuck the war machine memories'. Tank and Flyer are all I have left for 100% sync. I don't think I would hate them so much if you could just restart part of the memory, and not the entire part.

/sigh

Didn't mind the flyer as much as the tank.

The Tank one pissed me off for a while because it took so long, and I always got hit on the very last part of it. I think it only took like 3 or 4 times, but it still annoyed me.
Posted Image

#444 cheap from birth

cheap from birth

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 March 2011 - 02:52 AM

Just bought the game. Cant wait to try the multiplayer
Posted Image
Posted Image

#445 Jodou

Jodou

Posted 28 March 2011 - 05:11 PM

That tank nonsense was the moment I stopped trying for 100%. Absolutely uncalled for bullshit.

#446 Azazael13

Azazael13

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 March 2011 - 11:01 PM

Tomorrow night at 9est, private match to boost Role Model, then just play each other. Who is up for it?

#447 combatFlexo

combatFlexo

Who are those guys?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 March 2011 - 11:05 PM

I can make it at 10pm for sure, I have class until 9pm.

#448 icedrake523

icedrake523

Good News Everyone!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2011 - 03:24 AM

/sigh

I got the Flyer on my first try. The tank one is hard though.

#449 Saint Noir

Saint Noir

CinemaScope

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2011 - 04:17 AM

I should be down.

#450 Backlash

Backlash

www.thecoverproject.net

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2011 - 03:17 PM

Showtime is starting a new series about the Borgia family: http://news.yahoo.co...v_borgias_irons

I don't get Showtime, but it looks interesting. There should be quite a bit of overlap with the store from AC3 (and perhaps part of AC2, even), I would think. Except all the stuff about the pieces of Eden and all that, obviously.