Jodou

Infamous
Feedback
12 (100%)
Assassins-Creed-Brotherhood-In-Game-Screen-Shots-Surface.jpg

Released 11/16/10

Official Website - Amazon Listing - GameStop Listing

FREE Exclusive DLC!

Gameplay Videos (Diaries May Contain Spoilers)
~ MP Video 1 - MP Video 2 - Dev Diary #1 - Dev Diary #2 - Dev Diary #3 - Dev Diary #4 ~

Pre-Order Bonuses

iconamazon.gif
Amazon
iconamazon.gif

Pre-order this game and get $15 off a future video game purchase. The promotional code will be placed directly into your Amazon.com account within 2 business days after the product ships. Also receive a code to download the Amazon.com exclusive Helmschmied Drachen armor. The code to access the armor will be sent within seven (7) days of the date your game ships. Offers valid when shipped and sold by Amazon.com. Promotion valid on all existing orders. Limit one per household. Amazon reserves the right to change or terminate this promotion at any time.
Amazon_Ezio_Skin_Art._V185754199_.jpg

iconbestbuy.gif
Best Buy
iconbestbuy.gif

Few have seen him. Even fewer have lived to tell about it. He stalks his prey through teeming masses of humanity, accomplishes his mission with a wicked thrust of his blade, and vanishes into the shadows. He is Death's finest ally: The Officer. Just pre-order Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood and you'll get a code in-pack to unlock this Best Buy exclusive character.
ACB_screenshot_officer.jpg

icongs_r1.gif
GameStop
icongs_r1.gif

Reserve Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood and receive the GameStop exclusive multiplayer character, Harlequin. Behind the gaudy costume and twisted smile lies the soul of a merciless Assassin. You call yourself the Harlequin. Your victims will call you a walking nightmare. Available online and in-store while supplies lasts. Additionally, receive a beta code with your $5 deposit.
AC.Brotherhood_bonusLG.jpg

Collector's Edition ($100)

*The Doctor Jack-in-the-Box Collectible (available at all other participating retailers) or Harlequin Jack-in-the-Box Collectible (exclusive to GameStop customers only)
*Two Exclusive In-Game Single Player Maps
*Hard Copy Strategy Map of Rome
*Exclusive Art Book
*Bonus Disc:
*Exclusive Making-of Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Video
*Digital Sneak Peak at the Assassin's Creed Comic
*Trailers
*Game Soundtrack

ACB_CE_PS3_RenderDoc_Doctor.jpg
ACB_CE_PS3_Harlequin.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The nerd in me must have this, but I hate how there's two. I'm thinking the GS version might be more rare, but I prefer the doctor. Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh.

[quote name='Sycowulf']I may have to switch my order from GS to Amazon, the Plague Doctor is way cooler than the Harlequin...[/QUOTE]
Yeah, more Tim Burton-ish. Plus Amazon gets the unique armor (fucking badass IMO) over a multiplayer skin.

Just waiting on Amazon to list the CE. . .

[quote name='Sycowulf']I may have to switch my order from GS to Amazon, the Plague Doctor is way cooler than the Harlequin...[/QUOTE]

Yeah idk if gamestop had the choice of which one they wanted, but if they did they really dropped the ball. The doctor is so much cooler. Too bad it wasnt GS version because i have 214 credit to spend. :( Then again, usbisoft games go down to 40 bucks really quick, so i dunno if the extra stuff is worth 40-60 dollars more. But i am a fan of the series.

No steelbook? Pass. Seriously, If you're going to go Collector's Edition, at least throw in a steelbook case, not something I can get off the shelf and could never tell the difference.

[quote name='DarkNessBear']$40 for a most likely poor quality Jack n the box? That's a little steep.[/QUOTE]
Same thing I thought about the GoWIII box. At least this soundtrack is on a disc and can't be downloaded by anyone, though!

hmmm multiplayer looks really boring to me. Just walking around till you see a guy and kill him. And chasing others on the rooftops will just get frustrating when you end up jumping or falling when you wanted to do something else.

[quote name='The 7th Number']hmmm multiplayer looks really boring to me. Just walking around till you see a guy and kill him. And chasing others on the rooftops will just get frustrating when you end up jumping or falling when you wanted to do something else.[/QUOTE]
The multiplayer is awesome, I was not really looking forward to the game until I played it at E3. Then I played it 7 times in one day. It's a lot different then most rehashes of multiplayer game modes and you run into a lot of fun scenarios; plus pretending to be an NPC is funny.

[quote name='DarkNessBear']The multiplayer is awesome, I was not really looking forward to the game until I played it at E3. Then I played it 7 times in one day. It's a lot different then most rehashes of multiplayer game modes and you run into a lot of fun scenarios; plus pretending to be an NPC is funny.[/QUOTE]

so you can dress up like an avg civillian and kill another online player?

[quote name='chickenbutt']I want the Harlequin, but I'd rather buy it off Amazon :(
Think I could preorder both and return the Amazon one to Game Stop?[/QUOTE]
Some people will cry foul about that, but we're not your mother. Do what you want.

[quote name='SynGamer']No steelbook? Pass. Seriously, If you're going to go Collector's Edition, at least throw in a steelbook case, not something I can get off the shelf and could never tell the difference.[/QUOTE]

I hear you. I'm a sucker for these things sadly. But ya there so lazy with these, they just throw the regular edition game in with the collectors edition. The only one i can think of with a different case is bioshock. This Assassins creed is over priced, but i will get it. The thing is you never know if these will clearance, or become rare. Most likely clearance though. As for the above post I think the GOW 3 edition was one of the worst over priced collector editions ever .

I want more CE's to be like the MGS4 one. Game, Bluray, Soundtrack, and cool packaging. Don't need a fuckin jack in the box.

[quote name='Jodou']Some people will cry foul about that, but we're not your mother. Do what you want.[/QUOTE]

I didn't mean should I do it, but would it be possible to?
Like is there any difference in bar code or anything?

[quote name='chickenbutt']I didn't mean should I do it, but would it be possible to?
Like is there any difference in bar code or anything?[/QUOTE]
The GS barcode might be different, but it doesn't matter since they'd have both in the system. At any rate, I don't think they even need to scan it with the receipt.

[quote name='Jodou']The GS barcode might be different, but it doesn't matter since they'd have both in the system. At any rate, I don't think they even need to scan it with the receipt.[/QUOTE]

Oh cool. Thanks.

[quote name='chickenbutt']I want the Harlequin, but I'd rather buy it off Amazon :(
Think I could preorder both and return the Amazon one to Game Stop?[/QUOTE]They're going to have different UPCs without a doubt. Don't plan on being able to do it.

[quote name='lokizz']so you can dress up like an avg civillian and kill another online player?[/QUOTE]
No, the character you choose: the Barber, harlequin, doctor, priest ect. ect. Is yours for that round (nobody else can choose the one you chose). And all the civilians are duplicates of yours and other peoples characters, so there will be groups of: barbers, doctors ect. And nobody playing has a name/indicator showing that they are an actual person. So finding out who is a real player and who is an NPC is tricky if your target is decent at blending in.

[quote name='DarkNessBear']No, the character you choose: the Barber, harlequin, doctor, priest ect. ect. Is yours for that round (nobody else can choose the one you chose). And all the civilians are duplicates of yours and other peoples characters, so there will be groups of: barbers, doctors ect. And nobody playing has a name/indicator showing that they are an actual person. So finding out who is a real player and who is an NPC is tricky if your target is decent at blending in.[/QUOTE]

thats sounds challenging and interesting. i wont get this day 1 but ill definetly get it.

[quote name='DarkNessBear']No, the character you choose: the Barber, harlequin, doctor, priest ect. ect. Is yours for that round (nobody else can choose the one you chose). And all the civilians are duplicates of yours and other peoples characters, so there will be groups of: barbers, doctors ect. And nobody playing has a name/indicator showing that they are an actual person. So finding out who is a real player and who is an NPC is tricky if your target is decent at blending in.[/QUOTE]

Ah that actually sounds interesting. So if you kill a civilian there would be negative consequences right?

[quote name='ShockandAww']Ah that actually sounds interesting. So if you kill a civilian there would be negative consequences right?[/QUOTE]

Yea you lose your target and have to wait a bit to be assigned a new one. Also you get more points assassinating your target without him knowing. IF you start running towards your target he will be alerted and can run away. If he loses you then you have to get another target; which wastes your time.

nice, I love the action figures the limited ed. assassins creed games come with.

haha but just like the others, I wont get this collectors edition either

[quote name='Jodou']Amazon now has the Doctor's edition available for pre-order. Get'em while they're hot![/QUOTE]

Too bad they dont include the 10 dollar gift card in the CE. :(

I really liked AC2 but I'm passing on this. UbiSoft games tank in price and this seems like it will be mostly MP. The preorder bonuses are guaranteed to be DLC down the line.

So the truth comes out as to why the beta was delayed: to give PSN+ users a headstart of course! At least for EU so far, but I'd assume the same holds true for the states. So the exclusive PS3 MP beta becomes even more exclusive for a week to those willing to shell out the yearly sub. Tsk, tsk Sony but I'll forgive you since we can still play online for free.

Anyone play this yet, the multiplayer beta that is? Curious how good it is. Sounds actually kind of like the iPhone game.

[quote name='espy605']Anyone play this yet, the multiplayer beta that is? Curious how good it is. Sounds actually kind of like the iPhone game.[/QUOTE]
Here's some impressions now that it's out in Europe.

[quote name='icedrake523']I really liked AC2 but I'm passing on this. UbiSoft games tank in price and this seems like it will be mostly MP. The preorder bonuses are guaranteed to be DLC down the line.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I'm a bit dissapointed too, I have a sneaking suspicion the single player is going to be somewhat tacked-on... I would be surprised if it advances the present day story at all. Though I'm usually not an MP guy, but this kinda MP is right up my alley, plus I'm interested to try out a beta test since I've never done it before.

As far as price drops go, my thought is that there'll probably be a few people after that Harlequinn code at first, selling that and the extras from the CE will probably shave quite a bit off the initial price.

Ugh I miss this game! I played it 8 times at E3... practically all day. So much fun, especially when you had every person playing standing right next to you. Hearing them scream when you chase them down!

Give me the beta noaw! Can you share the European Beta? If so I'll pay someone for it, or give you Patapon 2... something!

[quote name='eastshore4']Yeah I'm a bit dissapointed too, I have a sneaking suspicion the single player is going to be somewhat tacked-on... I would be surprised if it advances the present day story at all. Though I'm usually not an MP guy, but this kinda MP is right up my alley, plus I'm interested to try out a beta test since I've never done it before.

As far as price drops go, my thought is that there'll probably be a few people after that Harlequinn code at first, selling that and the extras from the CE will probably shave quite a bit off the initial price.[/QUOTE]

I still intend to buy this since I really like the story of AC2. I just see no point in buying it ASAP. I'll buy it at $30.

Reading the impressions has me pretty stoked for the MP now. I just hope latency correction is good, because all I can think about is how much it would suck to think you have a kill and get robbed because of someone with high ping. Sounds like the PvP is a hit, so it's going to be hard finding time for this, Castlevania, and post season baseball next week.

[quote name='DarkNessBear']I'll trade something for a beta code; money, games, sexual favors. GYAR![/QUOTE]
Dude, take your happy ass down to GS and place a pre-order. A beta code prints on the receipt IMO.

[quote name='Jodou']Dude, take your happy ass down to GS and place a pre-order. A beta code prints on the receipt IMO.[/QUOTE]
Does it? I went down to GS and they said they havent heard anything about the beta yet. The beta starts next week for NA PS+ subscribers.

[quote name='DarkNessBear']Does it? I went down to GS and they said they havent heard anything about the beta yet. The beta starts next week for NA PS+ subscribers.[/QUOTE]
They're retarded. GS has been giving out codes for at least a month now when you pre-order.

bread's done
Back