Photo
- - - - -

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood PS3 Discussion

• Please log in to reply
466 replies to this topic

#451 Jodou

Jodou

Posted 29 March 2011 - 03:55 PM

Yeah, Jeremy Irons is playing Rodrigo, the guy you attempt to murder at the end of ACII IIRC. I'll be watching this weekend for sure.

#452 GuyWithGun

GuyWithGun

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2011 - 05:40 PM

Showtime is starting a new series about the Borgia family: http://news.yahoo.co...v_borgias_irons

I don't get Showtime, but it looks interesting. There should be quite a bit of overlap with the store from AC3 (and perhaps part of AC2, even), I would think. Except all the stuff about the pieces of Eden and all that, obviously.

Yeah, I saw that the other day.

I was checking the history and stuff like that, and looks quite a bit different from what the game portrays them. The Showtime Wiki on the show definitely shows Lucrezia in a different light, saying that the incest and her attitude were probably just all rumors created for political gain by others.
Posted Image

Thanks to Tiphireth for the help and modium for the pics.

#453 Azazael13

Azazael13

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2011 - 06:03 PM

my plan is to follow this guide for Role Model.

• Round 1

• After the round has started, all players meet at one point.
  • Player A locks by pressing Posted Image on C and player B kills C with Posted Image. This should get you Co-op Kill.
  • Player B walks away from player A. Player A chases player D in high profile so that an escape sequence begins. Then Player B kills D. This should get you Diversion.
  • Player A kills C and player B kills D at the same time. This should get you Multi-kill.

Round 2

• After the round has started, all players meet at one point.
  • Player A locks by pressing Posted Image on C and player B stuns C with Posted Image. This should get you Co-op Stun.
  • Player B walks away from player A. Player D chases player A in high profile so that an escape sequence begins. Then Player B stuns D. This should get you Rescue.
  • Player A stuns C and player B stuns D at the same time. This should get you Knockout.

#454 dyeknom

dyeknom

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2011 - 06:11 PM

Greater Variety and Triple Escapes are the hard ones for EOTM, Triple escape should be easy when boosting. Plan for Extreme Variety?

Thinking:
Kill
Stun
Escape
Double Escape
Triple Escape
Hidden
Incognito
Silent
Acrobatic
Aerial
Poison (need poison)
Lure
Variety
Greater Variety

On the smallest level of course. What do you think?

#455 radrodant

radrodant

CAG Veteran

• CAG Veteran

Posted 29 March 2011 - 09:28 PM

Tomorrow night at 9est, private match to boost Role Model, then just play each other. Who is up for it?

I'm down at around 10 est.
Add me - gqapproved
Posted Image

#456 GuyWithGun

GuyWithGun

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 March 2011 - 01:06 AM

Greater Variety and Triple Escapes are the hard ones for EOTM, Triple escape should be easy when boosting. Plan for Extreme Variety?

I was able to get Triple Escape pretty early on playing Manhunt. They came at me in a group and all chased me and got away.
Posted Image

Thanks to Tiphireth for the help and modium for the pics.

#457 dyeknom

dyeknom

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 March 2011 - 01:08 AM

I was able to get Triple Escape pretty early on playing Manhunt. They came at me in a group and all chased me and got away.

I have it, just saying it's one of the more difficult awards. Of course, that was on the old system and since that progress is saved locally.... well... have to redo it. It's a pain when there's always some doofus with a hidden gun.

#458 combatFlexo

combatFlexo

Who are those guys?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 March 2011 - 11:27 AM

Doh! I completely forgot about game night last night. How did it go, when I got on nobody was playing. I should be able to play on Thursday night if anyone is up to it. School is starting to kick my ass this time of year, so stress is at the max right now.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/TRAGINIS

Spoiler

Battlenet ID: Traginis#1577

#459 Azazael13

Azazael13

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 March 2011 - 01:05 PM

It's okay combat I think a few forgot, and I had something come up shortly after 10 anyway.

#460 nbballard

nbballard

glad you didnt say banana

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 March 2011 - 02:42 PM

Sorry about last night- it was my anniversary, so I couldn't attend. I should be good tonight.
Spoiler

#461 Veridis_Quo

Veridis_Quo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 March 2011 - 02:53 PM

I just finished the game recently and got all the trophies. All I have left is the MP trophies, so if you guys are boosting again anytime soon I'm definitely down for that.

#462 Saint Noir

Saint Noir

CinemaScope

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 March 2011 - 03:43 PM

Yeah... I fell asleep. Long day at work. Hope to make it up soon.

#463 orko60

orko60

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2011 - 08:30 PM

I got the Flyer on my first try. The tank one is hard though.

Check it out.

http://www.youtube.c...aeNvgc#t=12m00s

Go to around the 12 minute mark.

Edited by orko60, 06 April 2011 - 08:54 PM.

Posted Image

#464 Saint Noir

Saint Noir

CinemaScope

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 June 2011 - 01:13 AM

Been a minute, but I just platted AC II (stupid feathers)... and am now turning back to this and the MP trophies. I will probably be playing a lot of this MP along with Uncharted 2 MP as I like both a lot and want to stay semi sharp for when the next ones come out in a bit. :lol:

Anyone still have it and need to boost employee of the month? Let's set it up.

#465 Ashtaar

Ashtaar

King of Blades

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 June 2011 - 12:32 AM

wow I was looking for this thread but couldn't find (even though apparently I'm subscribed to it) ummm anyone care to clue me in on the present day ending?
Spoiler

210452.png

#466 nbballard

nbballard

glad you didnt say banana

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 June 2011 - 06:41 AM

wow I was looking for this thread but couldn't find (even though apparently I'm subscribed to it) ummm anyone care to clue me in on the present day ending?

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

#467 Ashtaar

Ashtaar

King of Blades

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 June 2011 - 04:23 PM

Spoiler

oh wow thanks

210452.png