Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood PS3 Discussion

• Please log in to reply
466 replies to this topic

#31 TigerEye

TigerEye

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 August 2010 - 09:03 PM

nice, I love the action figures the limited ed. assassins creed games come with.

haha but just like the others, I wont get this collectors edition either

#32 Jodou

Jodou

Posted 10 August 2010 - 10:11 PM

Amazon now has the Doctor's edition available for pre-order. Get'em while they're hot!

JodouKastBizmuth.jpg

#33 The 7th Number

The 7th Number

Posted 10 August 2010 - 11:39 PM

Amazon now has the Doctor's edition available for pre-order. Get'em while they're hot!

Too bad they dont include the 10 dollar gift card in the CE. :(

TwitterIcon2.png the7thnumber.png

#34 The 7th Number

The 7th Number

Posted 11 August 2010 - 07:52 PM

New Brotherhood Diary. WARNING MINOR SPOILERS?

This video makes me want to buy it, i like the idea of making your own group of assassins. But this video kind of spoils something in the story.

http://www.gametrail...ns-creed/702744

TwitterIcon2.png the7thnumber.png

#35 Jodou

Jodou

Posted 13 September 2010 - 08:35 PM

For those wondering, the beta was silently delayed today. Looks like we'll (hopefully) see it on 10/4. Pre-ordering this at GS will net you a beta code with no obligation to buy if you're interested in playing.

Also, dev diary #2 is up.

JodouKastBizmuth.jpg

#36 icedrake523

icedrake523

Good News Everyone!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 September 2010 - 04:40 AM

I really liked AC2 but I'm passing on this. UbiSoft games tank in price and this seems like it will be mostly MP. The preorder bonuses are guaranteed to be DLC down the line.

#37 Jodou

Jodou

Posted 17 September 2010 - 02:26 PM

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm. . .

Enter Rome

JodouKastBizmuth.jpg

#38 Jodou

Jodou

Posted 23 September 2010 - 03:23 PM

So the truth comes out as to why the beta was delayed: to give PSN+ users a headstart of course! At least for EU so far, but I'd assume the same holds true for the states. So the exclusive PS3 MP beta becomes even more exclusive for a week to those willing to shell out the yearly sub. Tsk, tsk Sony but I'll forgive you since we can still play online for free.

JodouKastBizmuth.jpg

#39 espy

espy

Original Transported Man

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2010 - 04:49 AM

Anyone play this yet, the multiplayer beta that is? Curious how good it is. Sounds actually kind of like the iPhone game.

#40 Jodou

Jodou

Posted 28 September 2010 - 06:24 PM

Anyone play this yet, the multiplayer beta that is? Curious how good it is. Sounds actually kind of like the iPhone game.

Here's some impressions now that it's out in Europe.

JodouKastBizmuth.jpg

#41 Guest_eastshore4_*

Guest_eastshore4_*

Posted 28 September 2010 - 06:41 PM

I really liked AC2 but I'm passing on this. UbiSoft games tank in price and this seems like it will be mostly MP. The preorder bonuses are guaranteed to be DLC down the line.

Yeah I'm a bit dissapointed too, I have a sneaking suspicion the single player is going to be somewhat tacked-on... I would be surprised if it advances the present day story at all. Though I'm usually not an MP guy, but this kinda MP is right up my alley, plus I'm interested to try out a beta test since I've never done it before.

As far as price drops go, my thought is that there'll probably be a few people after that Harlequinn code at first, selling that and the extras from the CE will probably shave quite a bit off the initial price.

#42 DarkNessBear

DarkNessBear

Posted 29 September 2010 - 02:08 AM

Ugh I miss this game! I played it 8 times at E3... practically all day. So much fun, especially when you had every person playing standing right next to you. Hearing them scream when you chase them down!

Give me the beta noaw! Can you share the European Beta? If so I'll pay someone for it, or give you Patapon 2... something!

#43 icedrake523

icedrake523

Good News Everyone!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 September 2010 - 02:16 AM

Yeah I'm a bit dissapointed too, I have a sneaking suspicion the single player is going to be somewhat tacked-on... I would be surprised if it advances the present day story at all. Though I'm usually not an MP guy, but this kinda MP is right up my alley, plus I'm interested to try out a beta test since I've never done it before.

As far as price drops go, my thought is that there'll probably be a few people after that Harlequinn code at first, selling that and the extras from the CE will probably shave quite a bit off the initial price.

I still intend to buy this since I really like the story of AC2. I just see no point in buying it ASAP. I'll buy it at $30.

#44 Jodou

Jodou

Posted 29 September 2010 - 02:25 AM

Reading the impressions has me pretty stoked for the MP now. I just hope latency correction is good, because all I can think about is how much it would suck to think you have a kill and get robbed because of someone with high ping. Sounds like the PvP is a hit, so it's going to be hard finding time for this, Castlevania, and post season baseball next week.

JodouKastBizmuth.jpg

#45 johnnyrocker360

johnnyrocker360

BROTHERRRRRRRRRRRRRR

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 September 2010 - 03:09 PM

code gone

Edited by johnnyrocker360, 30 September 2010 - 03:36 AM.

Blarg

Posted Image

#46 DarkNessBear

DarkNessBear

Posted 29 September 2010 - 08:26 PM

I'll trade something for a beta code; money, games, sexual favors. GYAR!

#47 Jodou

Jodou

Posted 30 September 2010 - 01:26 AM

I'll trade something for a beta code; money, games, sexual favors. GYAR!

Dude, take your happy ass down to GS and place a pre-order. A beta code prints on the receipt IMO.

JodouKastBizmuth.jpg

#48 DarkNessBear

DarkNessBear

Posted 30 September 2010 - 03:23 AM

Dude, take your happy ass down to GS and place a pre-order. A beta code prints on the receipt IMO.

Does it? I went down to GS and they said they havent heard anything about the beta yet. The beta starts next week for NA PS+ subscribers.
360/PS3/PC/Wii Owner Currently playing: U3, Skyrim, AC:R

#49 Jodou

Jodou

Posted 30 September 2010 - 02:16 PM

Does it? I went down to GS and they said they havent heard anything about the beta yet. The beta starts next week for NA PS+ subscribers.

They're retarded. GS has been giving out codes for at least a month now when you pre-order.

JodouKastBizmuth.jpg

#50 GameStopTom

GameStopTom

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2010 - 12:24 AM

They're retarded. GS has been giving out codes for at least a month now when you pre-order.

I work with GameStop and can confirm that MP beta codes have been distributed. If anyone hasn't received their code with a pre-order, I'd recommend contacting customer service at [email protected] (or contact the store where you placed the order directly), just be sure to bring your receipt or include your order number.

On a related note, Ubisoft just released Assassin's Creed: Project Legacy, a Facebook game from the AC universe. GameStop's got a code for an exclusive in-game item up on their Facebook page here. If you're into social gaming, I'd recommend checking it out.

#51 Jodou

Jodou

Posted 01 October 2010 - 12:35 AM

On a related note, Ubisoft just released Assassin's Creed: Project Legacy, a Facebook game from the AC universe. GameStop's got a code for an exclusive in-game item up on their Facebook page here. If you're into social gaming, I'd recommend checking it out.

Any chance you or someone else could just post said code? :D

JodouKastBizmuth.jpg

#52 GameStopTom

GameStopTom

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2010 - 12:48 AM

Any chance you or someone else could just post said code? :D

I mean, I suppose I COULD, but where's the fun in that? ;)

#53 lokizz

lokizz

Go $$$$ Yourself

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2010 - 12:48 AM

hell id like a code just to see if its as good as people are saying it is.i dont see it replacing u2 in my regular lineup but im always looking for something.

#54 Jodou

Jodou

Posted 01 October 2010 - 01:00 AM

I mean, I suppose I COULD, but where's the fun in that? ;)

Facebook is not fun. Period.

JodouKastBizmuth.jpg

#55 DarkNessBear

DarkNessBear

Posted 01 October 2010 - 04:45 AM

Grr. K I'll go try again.

Damn, they just closed.

#56 DarkNessBear

DarkNessBear

Posted 01 October 2010 - 11:45 PM

Is the beta code you get from Preordering at Gamestop only available online? Because I went to GS, canceled my preorder and replaced it on the PS3 version and they did not give me a code and it was not on the receipt.

What the Fuck are you guys talking about?

Call my gamestop and ask:
california: 805-449-9230

#57 Jodou

Jodou

Posted 02 October 2010 - 12:52 AM

Is the beta code you get from Preordering at Gamestop only available online? Because I went to GS, canceled my preorder and replaced it on the PS3 version and they did not give me a code and it was not on the receipt.

I really don't understand why it's not working for your GS. I'm looking at my receipt from 8/19 right now: "Thank you for reserving ASSASSIN'S CREED BROTHERHOOD ON PS3 Your PS3 beta registration code is:"

JodouKastBizmuth.jpg

#58 DarkNessBear

DarkNessBear

Posted 02 October 2010 - 01:02 AM

I really don't understand why it's not working for your GS. I'm looking at my receipt from 8/19 right now: "Thank you for reserving ASSASSIN'S CREED BROTHERHOOD ON PS3 Your PS3 beta registration code is:"

fffffffffuuuuuuu. I don't know! Maybe it's different for every state/area.

Did you pay it off in full? Does it only work with the collectors edition?

*I called another GS and he said it might be because they ran out of codes recently. Shit sauce!*

#59 DarkNessBear

DarkNessBear

Posted 02 October 2010 - 01:14 AM

I'll trade a Dead Space 2 code for a Brotherhood code...

#60 Jodou

Jodou

Posted 02 October 2010 - 01:14 AM

Nope, just regular edition and $5 down. I wasn't actually expecting it lol, as I was just securing a pre-order in case the exclusive DLC comes separate when you pick it up. All I want is the DLC and I'm going to return the GS copy either way heh.

JodouKastBizmuth.jpg