WANTED: Nintendo DSi (console, bundle, whatever)

homewithoutyou

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
Like the title says, I'm looking for a DSi in excellent condition - sealed would be rad. I'll consider any extras/games you want to throw at me, and would be happy to take a whole bundle off your hands.

I'm not interested in anything with cracked hinges, scratched screens, or dead pixels.

I AM interested in getting my hands on Bowser's Inside Story, New Super Mario Bros, Mario Kart DS, and any other decent (non kiddy or nintendogs-esque) games.

CML (which sucks), or I can do paypal/money order/cattle/whatever.

Hey, buddy!
Yeah, I've got a Matte Blue DSi in near perfect condition, I've even got the original package, directions, AC adapter, the works! Plus, It's got 9 games downloaded on it already, not to mention quite a few games next to it. The games downloaded on it are Earthworm Jim, Photo Dojo, Zenonia, Asphalt 4: Elite Racing, Pinball Pulse: the Ancients Becon, Flipnote Studio, Acoustic Guitar, and Nintendo DSi Metronome, plus Web Browser, and the games I got are Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2, Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days, Toy Story 3, Pokemon Platinum, Mini Ninjas, Transformers: War for Cybertron Autobots, Naruto Shippuden: Ninja Destiny 2, and LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga and Mario Kart DS. Everything's in its original package with the instructions. I was originally going to sell it all for $310 with everything together, but of course I can bring the price down. And I can only do money order

bread's done
Back