Good online game retailers?

Sangyerians

CAG Veteran
Are there any good alternatives to EB Games, Game, K-Mart, Big W etc? I'm looking for any good online retailers that stock a lot of games, or at least not just the shit ones that don't sell anywhere else, and have good pre-order deals.

Anyone have any suggestions?

You talking online? I'd suggest all the UK sites, TheHut, DVD.co.uk, GAME.co.uk. Grabbed Uncharted 2 for just 27-28AUD some months ago.

Talking retailers in Aussie? Not really much over here, I know sites like Whirlpool (and maybe this one) come up with specials when they pop their heads, also take a look on ozbargain too.

If you're a nerd and need pre-orders day one (or minute one), then you're probably not going to have many options available... But I guess that is why stores like EB like to take advantage of that.

I've also used www.zavvi.com (i think they are the same as thehut) and www.ozgameshop.com. I think they're both free shipping to Australia. My orders took about 1-2 weeks to come in. You could also try play-asia.com but I've found that shipping kills their deals.

bread's done
Back