Photo
- - - - -

Good online game retailers?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Sangyerians

Sangyerians

Posted 10 August 2010 - 09:40 AM

Are there any good alternatives to EB Games, Game, K-Mart, Big W etc? I'm looking for any good online retailers that stock a lot of games, or at least not just the shit ones that don't sell anywhere else, and have good pre-order deals.

Anyone have any suggestions?

#2 Sibe deux

Sibe deux

Posted 10 September 2010 - 10:07 AM

You talking online? I'd suggest all the UK sites, TheHut, DVD.co.uk, GAME.co.uk. Grabbed Uncharted 2 for just 27-28AUD some months ago.

Talking retailers in Aussie? Not really much over here, I know sites like Whirlpool (and maybe this one) come up with specials when they pop their heads, also take a look on ozbargain too.

If you're a nerd and need pre-orders day one (or minute one), then you're probably not going to have many options available... But I guess that is why stores like EB like to take advantage of that.

#3 carepharmarx

carepharmarx

Posted 12 March 2011 - 11:23 AM

Thanks for this post it was really good i am new to this post keep on posting more like dat

#4 rohitman

rohitman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 March 2011 - 04:30 AM

I've also used www.zavvi.com (i think they are the same as thehut) and www.ozgameshop.com. I think they're both free shipping to Australia. My orders took about 1-2 weeks to come in. You could also try play-asia.com but I've found that shipping kills their deals.