Batman Arkham Asylum (non-GOTY edition)

obeast

CAGiversary!
I've been thinking about getting this for a while, and the announcement and details of the it's sequel, Arkham City, finally makes me want to actually get it. The problem is that most of the places I've seen have it for $40 new, which is kinda pricey for me. I don't mind getting it used if I have to, but I kinda like to support the developers if I can (especially since AA is suppose to be really awesome).

Are there any reliable places (it doesn't matter if it's online or B&M) that are selling the game new for cheaper than $40, or will I have to find it used to get it for cheaper?

I personally got it from Sam's club for 20. I think it is YMMV, though.
Just saw in on amazon marketplace (seller with 8400+ feedbacks, 99% positive) for 30+4 (shipping)

[quote name='Teujip']I personally got it from Sam's club for 20. I think it is YMMV, though.
Just saw in on amazon marketplace (seller with 8400+ feedbacks, 99% positive) for 30+4 (shipping)[/QUOTE]
That Sam's Club offer sounds pretty awesome... The only problem is that I don't think there are any of them near me.

Amazon sounds okay, too. I also checked eBay, and there were a few places that sell stuff on there that had it, but I didn't find any amazing deals outside of the actual auctions.

[quote name='Naruto Uzumaki']http://www.goozex.com/trading/games/70271-Batman_Arkham_Asylum-Xbox_360[/QUOTE]
I've never heard of Goozex, and it sounds pretty cool. I do have a number of games on my Wii and 360 that I rarely, if ever, play anymore. I'm gonna look into this more and see if it'll be worth it.

Thanks to both of you for the suggestions. :)

I picked it up for only $20 new during Gamestops big sale that just ended. Well worth $20, but $40 may be a little high. $30 would be my buy point if I hadn't gotten it so cheap.

Like another said, if you can find it in the $30-35, jump on it. I lucked out and found it at dell.com about 6 months ago on sale and got it for $32 shipped. It is an awesome game and if you don't mind spending a little more instead of waiting for a sale, just grab it. Looks to be $40 shipped at Amazon right now. Tons of fun. This game turned me into an all-around Batman fan (video games and movies).

bread's done
Back