City Of Heroes FREE 14-day Trial code

Status
Not open for further replies.

ketwyld

CAGiversary!
** WOW, that was fast, the code has been given away already. If anyone else has codes that they want to give away, you can mention so in this thread. Just don't post your code though, since it only works for one person, and if you post it several people may try to use it at once and be caused a big headache. **

I play City Of Heroes and they emailed players special serial codes to give to people to try CoH for 14-days for free. The code can only be used once. The code does not work for current players.

Here is a link that will allow you to download the client software from CoH's server for free (anyone can download the client for free, but you need a serial code in order to play):

CITY OF HEROES Account Creation Info & Client Download Instructions

Be aware that you do NOT need a credit card in order to setup an account.

A friend of mine got me in on this deal, and I've been playing for a little over a week. Pretty good game. Nice of you to share.

P.S. One doesn't need a credit card, when signing in with this offer, it gives the option to use the pre-paid codes (but one would have to purchase the codes from a store beforehand)

Hi there,
I've been wanting to play this game since I heard about it 3 years ago, and now that it's out I want to try it. Unfortunately, I already play SWG and can't afford to pay for both games... so I'm looking to try CoH out for a few days to see if I want to cancel my SWG subscription and move over to CoH... I don't suppose there are anymore free trial codes lying around are there?

Hey everyone... I've been trying to find a working code for some time now.. I was wondering if anyone had either:

1.) A working sidekick code
2.) A demo code
or....
3.) An old account with any time left

...I'm looking for a game to play, and this one caught my eye. I hear really good things about it, however, I also hear bad things about it.. I just want to try it out.. So please, anyone who has codes email me at [email protected]. I would greatly appreciate it.

edit: By the way, I tried the 14-day free trial and it says every code I get is expired...

FYI - I just stopped by Gamestop and they had a "bootleg edition" COH CD by the register that includes a free 14 day trial.

[quote name='eshbums']FYI - I just stopped by Gamestop and they had a "bootleg edition" COH CD by the register that includes a free 14 day trial.[/quote]

They had them at Circuit City in Roanoke, VA just last week.

I've downloaded the City of Heroes game but when I tried to get the free trial code from the website it said:

I'm sorry, we are currently experiencing an internal problem that is preventing us from providing trial serial codes.

Which made me very sad. So if someone else here has a code I'd LOVE to try CoH (and if I like it I might even switch to full). It looks like a really cool game.

E-mail the serial to [email protected]

Just make sure to mark the header with something like "City of Heroes Trial Serial". Otherwise I might think your spam.

Thanks a bunch.

~Dante

I've been looking for a free trial for CoH for a long while now, it's a shame they don't just make it easy as I know no one who has the game and can give me a code. If anyone could throw one my way I'd greatly appreciate it. :)

I love City of Heroes. I have put in so many hours into this game it isn't funny. There's still a sizeable community as well. I've leveled up so many characters to max that I can't even count. I still have various characters at different levels that I still play. I'm usually on Liberty, but I have too many names to list. Such an addicting game and I love the creation system. I played WoW, but I must say that I prefer this one to WoW.

I'm looking for a trial serial key for CoH... I've heard good things about this game, and I wanna give it a try. I'm currently playing Diablo II, Starcraft, Warcraft III, and WoW. Looking for a change... So, if anyone has a trial serial, or any kind of serial key they can give me PM it to me, or email it to me at [email protected]. Thanks,

BladeWulf

I have a FREE 10-day "Buddy" code available to the first PM I recieve. With Episode 9 going live very soon, I'm gonna jump back in and be villianous.

This code is different than the free trials normally given. With this "Buddy" code, if you wish to continue playing past the 10 free days, you DO NOT have to purchase the game, only continue your subscription. So, the game is FREE also.

"Buddy serial codes require payment information to be entered at the time of creation in order to activate the included time, but you will not billed for that time. At the end of the 10 days, because this is a Buddy game account, you will not need to purchase the City of Heroes® or City of Villains® games. They are both included as part of this Buddy serial code. Subsequent months can be paid for using game time cards (purchased at retail) or the payment method you selected to initiate this Buddy game account. You will be able to continue using your character(s) from the initial Buddy trial."

First PM will get City of Heroes & Villians for FREE plus 10 days of free play. However, if you want to continue and pay a subscription, I think I get some free subscription time also.

For more information, go HERE.

Up, up, and away!!!

I don't think you get extra sub time if someone uses your buddy serial code. There's a friend referral program that will do that, but you need to send the invites from your PlayNC account.

[quote name='whitereflection']I don't think you get extra sub time if someone uses your buddy serial code. There's a friend referral program that will do that, but you need to send the invites from your PlayNC account.[/quote]

Well that is disappointing, but thanks.

Anyway, Episode 9 is LIVE today (May 1st).

And I still have that Buddy code if anyone is interested in a free CoH/CoV game with a 10-day subscription.

I already dowloaded COH but i dont have free trial serial code can some one please send me one i would like to try thise game and if i like it i will probaly buy it. [email protected] if u do leave IGN i would like to team up with u if u send me the trial code.

i would greatly appreciate a code for a trial account as well. The game looks extremely fun and looks to be a great twist on MMORPGs. if anyone could spare a code for me just email me at ' [email protected] '. THANKS!!!!!!

I know that this may be annoying, but does anyone still have a 14-day-trial code? If you have can you p.m me please? Thanks a lot in advance ^^

I just found this site and saw this thread. I finally got high speed and have been itching to play. Is there a trial code available. If so I would like to join the fun. Please send to [email protected] thank You

Hello,

I'd love to get a couple of these trial codes for city of villains for me and the gf, so if anyone's got some spares and nothing to do with them we'd be more than happy to put them to good use ;)

PM it to me here or send it to my mail [email protected] if you're feeling generous!

Hi, im new in the forum! I bought COH a long time ago, but my mother tossed my serial number card, and now I can't play it free , because I don't have the card. Can anyone send me a free trial serial number ? [email protected] . Pleaase , send me one!
Thanks.
PS: Sorry bout the mistakes , im from portugal​

hey anyone now or have an city of heroes or villains serial code key cause im on both trial,s for 14 days now 13 so if nayone has any please please send me one to this email but it cant be one that is already used thankyou. almost forgot this is my email duh lol its - [email protected]

I torrent city of heroes/city of villans a few days ago, stupidly I diddnt do my research and now have a game I want to check out but no way of doing it without paying for it, If anyone has any trial codes going spare and dosn't mind PMing one to me, It would be much Apreciated.

can someone please email me a 14 day trial code i been wanting to play this game because i friend told me about this game and now he got me intrested into it so if anyone can send the code to my email at [email protected]
i need it for CoH

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back