Nintendo 64 and games?

fendermustang94

CAG Veteran
I found a couple of good deals on ebay
the first one is for a used n64 system with the a/v and power cables and a controller for about $30. is that a good deal? it seems fair to me
and the next one is for 3 n64 games:zelda ocarina of time(the label is a little faded) super mario 64 (torn and faded label) and donkey kong 64 (mint) all that for $24
i was wondering if those good deals. all the games and system work. but the thing is, i read that donkey kong 64 requires an expansion pak so i'd have to look one up and i don't know how much they cost. if anyone has one that they'd like to sale for a good fair price please message me.

Have you tried checking your local thrift stores? I've seen N64 console only with AC adapter for ~$13 and N64s with controllers, hook ups and expansion pak for $20-30. N64 games typically cost $2-4 at my local thrift stores even first party ones like Super Mario 64 and Zelda.

Also, you can check for completed listings on ebay to give you a better idea how much a N64 and a few games currently cost on ebay.

bread's done
Back