Photo
- - - - -

Bayonetta, Sonic Racing $19.99, Xbox 360 Super Elites w/$50 gc, & more at BestBuy.com

• Please log in to reply
181 replies to this topic

#31 mikemb402

mikemb402

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 August 2010 - 05:22 PM

anyone know if this is in store as well?

#32 Mr Peanut

Mr Peanut

Cheap Ass Peanut

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 August 2010 - 05:30 PM

Has the PS3 version been patched to be on par with the 360 version?
relax... GO NUTS

#33 ceck3969

ceck3969

Kung Fu is Strong

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 August 2010 - 05:33 PM

just got back from BB in Crestwood IL and the sale is in store as well. The games are marked.

#34 ItsaMeMario

ItsaMeMario

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 August 2010 - 05:52 PM

i believe the loading times were improved so that they're now reasonable

the graphics and framerate were not improved as part of the patch, though, so it still looks better on the 360

#35 grap3fruitman

grap3fruitman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 August 2010 - 05:54 PM

Hey gang, how does this work if the game's $20 and I have a $40 reward cert?

#36 z3razerviper

z3razerviper

Posted 15 August 2010 - 06:05 PM

It was patched but its still no where near on par with the 360 version

#37 token2k6

token2k6

Posted 15 August 2010 - 06:08 PM

can't do it mate, have to spend something that is $40 or more before tax. Thats why it sucks when so many ponits hit at once and you get auto generated a huge cert, but only want like a $15 item..
Posted Image

My DVD/BD collection that out rivals my game collection: via DVD Profiler / My CAG tradelist.

#38 mikemb402

mikemb402

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 August 2010 - 06:40 PM

is this deal only for today or can I go to the store say tomorrow and it will still be 20 dollars?

#39 mrosnwo

mrosnwo

Posted 15 August 2010 - 06:45 PM

You should be able to go on their website and change it so the certs generate in smaller amounts. I've been on silver for 2 years so I bank mine, I know that's different, but I could've sworn before that I could set it up so they kicked out in $5 increments, even when I had a big purchase, just in case I only wanted a movie or something. Anyway, on topic, this might be the price to bite on for me. Thanks OP.

#40 Boss★Moogle

Boss★Moogle

てぃもの魂の伴侶

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 August 2010 - 06:58 PM

Amazing game, makes DMC4 look like crap. If you own both systems get the 360 version though. This and Mass Effect 2 are the best best games I've played this year, a shame this game will never get the recognition it deserves in the media though.

Here's a little treasure guide that helped me get the 1000 achievement points on the game if anybody needs: http://www.xbox360ac...ad.php?t=193882

ostzsk.jpg

#41 disgaeaea

disgaeaea

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 August 2010 - 07:04 PM

interesting bb.com now has a "pick up" and "ship to store" options like walmart. no shipping cost that way.

luckily there's 1 store with some ps3 copies left so i'm gonna check it out later

#42 SkyMasterson

SkyMasterson

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 August 2010 - 07:15 PM

is this deal only for today or can I go to the store say tomorrow and it will still be 20 dollars?

I'd like to know this as well.

#43 Masterkyo

Masterkyo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 August 2010 - 07:16 PM

Finally, i'll use my $10 GC and pick it up :)
"Evil is Funs"

#44 grap3fruitman

grap3fruitman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 August 2010 - 07:35 PM

You should be able to go on their website and change it so the certs generate in smaller amounts. I've been on silver for 2 years so I bank mine, I know that's different, but I could've sworn before that I could set it up so they kicked out in $5 increments, even when I had a big purchase, just in case I only wanted a movie or something. Anyway, on topic, this might be the price to bite on for me. Thanks OP.

On the website you can print your own as long as it's in a multiple of 5, of course I had no idea about this shortcoming when I printed it and just wanted a single piece of paper so I wouldn't have to keep track of multiple certs. Crap. Hopefully Amazon will match and I'll put this towards something else.

#45 Yars

Yars

I'd buy that for a dollar!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 August 2010 - 07:50 PM

Been waiting for it to hit $20 for a long time. Thanks for the heads up, OP.

#46 Guy Legend

Guy Legend

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 August 2010 - 07:51 PM

interesting bb.com now has a "pick up" and "ship to store" options like walmart. no shipping cost that way.

luckily there's 1 store with some ps3 copies left so i'm gonna check it out later

BB has had the feature for a very long time.

#47 Indiana Jones

Indiana Jones

Yippie kai yay!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 August 2010 - 07:55 PM

I think "ship to store" is new. In the past when I looked up inventory of the nearby stores, the only options I saw were either in stock or out of stock.

My buy/sell/trade list: http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=230525

To the "If I send you an offer via PM, please respond to it even if you aren't interested" guy, I'm still waiting to hear back from you after I sent you a PM in July of 2009.

#48 blahtastic

blahtastic

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 August 2010 - 07:56 PM

Aren't they planning on releasing a Ultimate edition or something? I remember reading somewhere that they're planning on doing another version.

#49 enforcer2003

enforcer2003

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 August 2010 - 08:04 PM

They announced the platinum/greatest hits version for September in Japan. It comes with a different cover art and some extra trailers on disc, but no other goodies unless you care about that stuff.

Nothing announced for other territories yet as far as I know.

#50 SkyMasterson

SkyMasterson

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 August 2010 - 08:09 PM

Aren't they planning on releasing a Ultimate edition or something? I remember reading somewhere that they're planning on doing another version.

Damnit, I hope not. Then I'll end up waiting for that.

It didn't even sell that well here so I don't think they would do that here in the states anyway.

#51 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 August 2010 - 08:14 PM

what would you put in an ultimate edition for a game like this?

(I just started playing the Signal for Alan Wake and it's really odd to jump into the story again.)

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade

#52 lhfan04

lhfan04

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 August 2010 - 08:19 PM

:360:http://www.bestbuy.c...st=/&lp=33&cp=1
:ps3: http://www.bestbuy.c...ll-Stars Racing
:wii:http://www.bestbuy.c...st=/&lp=34&cp=1

All versions are $19.99 + Tax for most.

Online shipping is $2.95

#53 Brother Daz

Brother Daz

Scotch and yes?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 August 2010 - 08:20 PM

Nice find! Best cart racer on the 360!!!

87688.png

Playing: :xb1: Wolfenstein  :ps4: Octodad   :360:    :ps3: Used for a 3D player now   :3ds:-Pokémon X, Zelda:ALBW (3DS FC: 0447-7073-4536)

http://www.looksneat.com/topic/Gaming/

#54 Donnums

Donnums

Great Scott!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 August 2010 - 08:22 PM

Wow, that is an awesome price! I highly recommend this to anyone who likes kart racers...and Sega..I rented it from Gamefly when it came out and had a TON of fun with it. It's complete Sega fan service and a great kart racer. $20 is perfect!

#55 SkyMasterson

SkyMasterson

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 August 2010 - 08:39 PM

Damn BB is doing some good Sega game deals this week.

Bayonetta + Sonic racing = $40 = Sold!

#56 youngavatar

youngavatar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 August 2010 - 08:44 PM

finally some good deals i been waiting for this game to drop glade i waited.
[URL=http://exophase.com/gamercards/]Posted Image
[/URL]

#57 VxExLxVxExT

VxExLxVxExT

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 August 2010 - 09:01 PM

that's an awesome price for both the SS 360, and for Sonic and Sega All Stars Racing! i've has the racing game since it came out, and while i wouldn't say it's as good as Mario Kart, it's DEFINITELY worth $20!

Just go for it... it's only $330... you can't even buy a decent hooker with that kind of cash anymore.

#58 david12795

david12795

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 August 2010 - 09:11 PM

hmmm semi interested
Tradelist
Super Smash Bros. Brawl FC: 5155-4755-9214

#59 Chief Keef

Chief Keef

GBE 3hunna

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 August 2010 - 09:20 PM

just got it at my best buy in south philly.. they only had 1 copy left.. I grabbed it and browsed around to see if there were any other deals and as I was doing so I saw a couple people go looking around in the B section where Bayonetta was.

Did anyone ever run into someone at a store from this forum? That would be rare eh?

I got racks up in my pocket racks up in my pocket

I got thots all in my phone callin me bitch stop it

1400 for this belt this aint no damn versace

and I smokin on this dope while I been gettin money

50s 100s 20s oh my goodness

I need my money machine to count this shit for me

#60 CaoPi

CaoPi

KOEI fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 August 2010 - 09:21 PM

They announced the platinum/greatest hits version for September in Japan. It comes with a different cover art and some extra trailers on disc, but no other goodies unless you care about that stuff.

Nothing announced for other territories yet as far as I know.

they aren't fixing the washed up colors on PS3 are they?

MY TRADE LIST ------ (pictures included)