Madden Arcade Giveaway!

i3ungee

CAGiversary!
I usually only come on CAG to lurk and reap the benefits of everyone else's hard labor and time. No more!

I hold in my hands (on my table, at least), ten codes for Madden NFL Arcade for XBL and PSN (5 each).

Like in any good Western, this is a shootout. First people to reply get the codes. Post which system you want it for and you'll receive a PM with said code in a matter of minutes. No double-dipping.

Good luck.

I'll take one for 360 please

Edit : Aw I was a second too late! Any chance one of you that own both a ps3 and a 360 will take a code for the ps3 so I can get a 360 one? :)

I would rofljeff but despite the fact that I have a PSN account, I don't actually own a PS3. Sorry man.

EDIT: And I got my code. Thank you very much i3ungee!

[quote name='Captain Urahara']I would rofljeff but despite the fact that I have a PSN account, I don't actually own a PS3. Sorry man.[/QUOTE]

That's alright. Good to know you would have done it if you did have a ps3. Thanks anyway.

I assume all the 360 codes are gone? :O If not, I'm in for one! Thanks XD

Edit: Nevermind, just read the posts and I'm like the 8th in line?

[quote name='rofljeff']I'll take one for 360 please

Edit : Aw I was a second too late! Any chance one of you that own both a ps3 and a 360 will take a code for the ps3 so I can get a 360 one? :)[/QUOTE]
I had one more than I originally counted. I sent the last one your way...

Well I thought I made it clear I would like one for either platform if any were left but sure. Thanks for giving so many away.

[quote name='Darklurkr23']Hey my bro is on the PS3 at the moment. Is 15 minutes going to mater?[/QUOTE]
It shouldn't. They're not timed codes.

[quote name='Skram']Well I thought I made it clear I would like one for either platform if any were left but sure. Thanks for giving so many away.[/QUOTE]
You got the last PS3 code.

That's it, guys. Sorry I didn't have more. I'll be back later this week with some mask/weapon packs for Kane and Lynch 2 (360/PS3) and then back with some exclusive content for Mafia II (360/PS3).

I really gotta start getting involved here... Enjoy.

[quote name='skiizim']Why don't you give the code you gave this guy to somebody else, he already has a Madden Arcade 360 code on his Trade List. http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=268582

No need to hoard codes to profit for yourself Skram.[/QUOTE]

That's really scummy. I do hope that i3ungee gives it to someone else before Skram can trade it. It's a really crappy thing to take a code being offered up to CAGs and then put it up for trade.

hum, yeah... and now I think about your complaint on twitter earlier (Skram) that a winner shouldn't have win... you seriously have no right to complain who should win then...

Also try to trade it on twitter.

I was thinking of it but I just messaged him back telling him to give it to someone else. Yes it was low. Sorry CAGers.

[quote name='Khalid']hum, yeah... and now I think about your complaint on twitter earlier (Skram) that a winner shouldn't have win... you seriously have no right to complain who should win then...[/QUOTE]

If you mean the Deadliest Warrior Code I just had suspicion that the person giving it away also owned that other account. That has nothing to do with this.

[quote name='Khalid']Yeah, I know but seriously if you complain about that and you do a move like this...[/QUOTE]

Don't want to continue beating a topic to death, but as I said I messaged him back to give it to another person who posted. And I "suspected" he also owned the other twitter account since he was the only one following it and it started around MNC Giveaways. I've seen others accuse him of it as well. Still may we drop it?

[quote name='Skram']Don't want to continue beating a topic to death, but as I said I messaged him back to give it to another person who posted. And I "suspected" he also owned the other twitter account since he was the only one following it and it started around MNC Giveaways. I've seen others accuse him of it as well. Still may we drop it?[/QUOTE]
I redistributed that code. Everything's peachy.

bread's done
Back