(DEAD) Thrifty Nerd - Free Friday Giveaway (Xbox, PSN, or Wii points) for 8/20/10

Rhu

CAGiversary!
Feedback
15 (100%)
Giveaway ended.

Thrifty Nerd is giving away another $20 worth of points for the system of your choice. Xbox, PSN, or Wii points, your choice if you win. Just post a comment on the forum link below about what you would get if you won.

For extra entries, post elsewhere on their forum as well. Each post is a bonus entry. Non-spamish only.

Enter here: http://thriftynerd.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=225&p=1616#p1616

This week we are giving you the choice of a $20 Xbox Live Points or $20 of PSN points. Heck, if you prefer Wii points I suppose you can go that route as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='slyn69']i won this contest last week, chances are alot better than you think![/QUOTE]

You had such luck last week!

Entered again and hope I win this time!

I've found that it's best to enter these types of contests from work... that way, even if you don't win, it's not a total loss: you were being paid to try. :D

Why rate thread down? 2 CAG people have already won this and the guy on Thrifty Nerd has only run his contests for 3 weeks...

Oh, and not to mention it's only getting about 100 entries a week. 1 in 100 chance of winning is pretty good compared to lots of other giveaways out there.

I would never rate this down! In fact I love Thrifty Nerd for doing these giveaways! Sucks I haven't won yet, but there is always next time!

EDIT: Voted it up btw. I always forget to vote for threads.

Last edited by a moderator:
Who's givin this thread poor ratings? Just rated up, thrifty nerd is great! I usually put them on my #FF every week (when I do one).
Anyways chances are good I won Dishwasher: dead Samurai on one of their first contests. So put in and comment on the site, just dont add one for the contest.

bread's done
Back