Want to buy: Mortal Kombat (360)

Master Troll

CAGiversary!
Feedback
17 (100%)
Want to buy Mortal Kombat for the Xbox 360, open to Paypal offers. Anyone with feedback under my own will have to ship first. Disregard the trade list for the time being.

All games are complete unless noted otherwise.
:hot: = High want/hard to get rid of
:cold: = Low want/accept almost any offer

Wants:

PAYPAL:hot:

Nintendo DSi/XL:hot:(any color but pink and white, needs to be in good working condition) (will bundle games for this)

Haves:

Nintendo DS:ds:

Nintendo DS Lite system bundle - Mario edition red DS lite (excellent condition, no visible scratches on screen or shell) w/ Mario themed case in the shape of his overalls and big stylus pen with Mario standing on top of a brick untouched in the box. Also will throw in an Action Replay DS with cable and installation CD. - $80 shipped.

Tetris DS:hot:
Dragon Quest IX
:hot:
Phantasy Star 0
Advance Wars: Duel Strike
Pokemon White (preordered)

Xbox 360 :360: ALL FOR SALE, MAKE OFFERS

Assassins Creed: Brotherhood
Battlefield: Bad Company 2
Borderlands
Bulletstorm Epic Edition
Call of Duty 4
Call of Duty: Black Ops
Dead Rising 2 Zombrex Edition (Complete)
Dead Space
Dead Space 2

Dragon Age Origins Ultimate Edition
Dragon Age 2 Bioware Signature Edition (preordered)
Gears of War 2 GOTY w/ Flashback Map Pack (no all fronts)
Halo Reach
Just Cause 2 (gamefly used disc) w/ SE Members Code
Left 4 Dead
Mass Effect 2
Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare
Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition (no DLC)
Rock Band 3
Splinter Cell Convicition

Last edited by a moderator:
I have Borderlands and never play it (so it's mint), and also want Crackdown 2, but not enough to pay an additional $10 + shipping. I'd trade you outright, but not for an extra $10 bucks.

can do, I will have paypal ready on thursday if you wanna go ahead and ship :D
EDIT: or I have a walmart e-gift card worth $20 if you'd rather have that?

[quote name='stuntman21']can do, I will have paypal ready on thursday if you wanna go ahead and ship :D
EDIT: or I have a walmart e-gift card worth $20 if you'd rather have that?[/QUOTE]
Sorry, someone offered FFXIII and I kinda had no choice at it. Would have done the deal if I didn't need to repay my friend. Original post will be updated.

No I dont have any ds games, and for games like Phantasy Star 0 and Pokemon Platinum I would gladly trade a game on my list as long as its a fair deal depending on the game.

Yo!

I've got a Black DSi; how much Paypal would you like to kick in for it? Light cosmetic stuff like scratches and the like on there, but no broken hinges or catastrophic shit like that. Lemme know at your leisure. Thanks!

bread's done
Back