EBgames.com has Atelier Iris: Eternal Mana, Stella Deus pre order for 44.99

[quote name='MightySlacker']they also have stella deus for that price.

I think the release dates are wonky though.

Dave[/quote]
GAF mentioned atelier isis is coming out in may and i thought stella deus was slated for july.

[quote name='Msia'][quote name='MightySlacker']they also have stella deus for that price.

Dave[/quote]
GAF mentioned atelier isis is coming out in may and i thought stella deus was slated for july.[/quote]

According to Atlus's press site, Stella Deus is coming out April 26.

There are lots of conflicting reports about Atelier's release date. At the time of GAF's last article on it (back in November), NIS America had announced that it would be relesaed in May. It's either April or May, but right now it looks like it may be May.

I can't wait for it, though. Atelier's got quite possibly the best soundtrack I've ever heard (and I've heard a lot). It's amazing. I'd buy it just for the music itself. :D

[quote name='Drakken'][quote name='Msia'][quote name='MightySlacker']they also have stella deus for that price.

Dave[/quote]
GAF mentioned atelier isis is coming out in may and i thought stella deus was slated for july.[/quote]

According to Atlus's press site, Stella Deus is coming out April 26.

There are lots of conflicting reports about Atelier's release date. At the time of GAF's last article on it (back in November), NIS America had announced that it would be relesaed in May. It's either April or May, but right now it looks like it may be May.

I can't wait for it, though. Atelier's got quite possibly the best soundtrack I've ever heard (and I've heard a lot). It's amazing. I'd buy it just for the music itself. :D[/quote]

I haven't seen Atlus nail the date down yet. It's still a Summer 05 title on their site. Have a link for the 4/26 date?

Well, the DDS:AT site just went live (www.digitaldevilsaga.com) and the admin on the board says early April for that, so unless Atlus is going to blow their wad in one month, I'm calling shenanigans on your 'press info' and saying it won't be out til June...

? Early April? I have one that's due to be picked up on Wednesday. If those fuckers delay it again, I'm cancelling and moving it to Shining Tears. I didn't care for Nocturne that much anyways, so I'm not even sure WHY I have DDS preordered

Dave

[quote name='Starky27']Well, the DDS:AT site just went live (www.digitaldevilsaga.com) and the admin on the board says early April for that, so unless Atlus is going to blow their wad in one month, I'm calling shenanigans on your 'press info' and saying it won't be out til June...[/quote]

There's no reason why I would lie about this. I work for GAF (gamesarefun.com), and I have access to the press site. This is right on the main page:

Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga (PS2)
March 29, 2005

Puyo POP FEVER (DS)
April 26, 2005

Stella Deus: The Gate of Eternity (PS2)
April 26, 2005

Samurai Western (PS2)
June 7, 2005

Riviera: The Promised Land (GBA)
June 28, 2005
*Release Dates are Tentative
*Release Dates are tenatative.

Yes, it does say "tenatative."

I can vouch for Atlus's press section. When I was writing an odd review here or there, I emailed them asking for some basic info on Tactics Ogre on GBA. They gave me a password and user name and I had access to things like the manual in pdf. form.

bread's done
Back