Win ANY EA Sports game!

CaptainSwag

CAGiversary!
Hey all!

One of our online buddies, Raptr, is partnering with The Kartel to give away a copy of any sports game from EA! Your choice of PC or Xbox 360 or PS3 or Wii!

Raptr just released a new stack of Madden factoids (apparently you Madden fans LOVE Farmville.... go figure), and want you to check it out.

So here's how you enter.

Leave a comment on this blog.

Bonus! Leave a comment in the follow up blog of stats for an extra entry!

Then come back here and post up what name you used to comment. The comments are moderated, so they wont' show up right away, but you'll see it up there eventually.

Promo ends on Aug 22, 2010. You can have up to 2 entries based on each comment you make on each blog. Also, this is only good for North America. The game you select needs to be the most recent version of the game. Item available may be dependent on stock. You have your choice of any console that is available now, which can include PC, Xbox 360, PS 3 or Wii.

Good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
slyn69 August 18, 2010 at 10:17 PM
im in for the contest! if i win i would request fifa 11 for the xb360!posted this on the blod under same screen name as on cag ...slyn69!!

Thanks for the contest. The stats were actually interesting. Can you request a future release for the prize? If I win, I might want NBA Elite '11, so I can get the NBA Jam code.

I posted as "PlayingMantis"

Man, I get spammed relentlessly by Raptr (entered a previous contest). This should go without saying for contests, if you create a Raptr for the extra contest entry, use an email you don't care about.

bread's done
Back