• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 DrUnkAgAIn

DrUnkAgAIn

I like money.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 August 2010 - 11:53 PM

http://www.desireshotels.com/beatles/

I'm not sure how many people this will apply to, but it might be useful to a few CAGs.

Basically, if you stay two or more nights, you get a copy of the game for the system of your choosing.

Stay in a suite for three nights or more, and get a free copy of the premium bundle of your choosing.

#2 Squarehard

Squarehard

Posted 20 August 2010 - 11:56 PM

Never heard of any of these hotels, but sort of a weird bonus for staying at a hotel but interesting.
Posted Image

#3 fakeemailwps

fakeemailwps

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 August 2010 - 12:05 AM

It's not that hard, but they expect tourists to lug home a premium bundle?

#4 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 August 2010 - 12:06 AM

I don't think it's the LE. Just the game.

What a weird promotion. But maybe it means cheap copies on ebay for us!

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade

#5 nnthomas

nnthomas

meeble meeble

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 August 2010 - 12:07 AM

There's only like 7 hotels according to the selector. Saying YMMV would be stretching it
Posted Image

#6 Squarehard

Squarehard

Posted 21 August 2010 - 12:13 AM

There's only like 7 hotels according to the selector. Saying YMMV would be stretching it

Most of the hotels seem to be on the east coast. I think think there's any even close to the west coast, and like you've said, there's like 7 locations, so YMMV is a long shot at best.
Posted Image

#7 K_G

K_G

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 August 2010 - 02:30 AM

Valid for stays from August 4th through December 31st. 2-night minimum stay required (3-night minimum required for The Beatles™: Rock Band™ Limited Edition Premium Bundle offers). Subject to availability; blackout dates may apply. Valid for new reservations only; may not be combined with other offers or promotions. Must be booked directly with participating Desires Hotels using the promo code BEATLES. Games will be given upon check out of the hotel or mailed within two(2) weeks of checkout. Limited Edition Premium Bundle will be mailed within four (4) to six (6) weeks after checkout of the hotel.

There are 3 hotels in miami, 3 in NYC, 1 in Milwaukee, 1 in St. Louis

#8 token2k6

token2k6

Posted 21 August 2010 - 02:35 AM

Nominate for Strangest Deal of the Year..
Posted Image

My DVD/BD collection that out rivals my game collection: via DVD Profiler / My CAG tradelist.

#9 radioactivez0r

radioactivez0r

Up and Atom!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 August 2010 - 02:36 AM

They must have really expected this game to sell a bajillion copies - I've never seen one game be involved in so many promotions and clearanced quite like this.
Posted Image

#10 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 August 2010 - 02:40 AM

Actually LE bundle makes it a better deal. Although I'm not sure i'd go out of my way to stay at a hotel just cause they're giving out free Beatles bundles.

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade

#11 theytookourjobz

theytookourjobz

We Gotta Go Back

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 August 2010 - 02:45 AM

I was thinking about The Beatles the other day and a dude from Harmonix popped out from behind a bush and handed me a copy of RB: Beatles.

#12 nJoy7

nJoy7

Wait, what?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 August 2010 - 04:20 AM

I was thinking about The Beatles the other day and a dude from Harmonix popped out from behind a bush and handed me a copy of RB: Beatles.

hahahaha

Atypical+Nate.png 3410326351.png

#13 Kerig

Kerig

Brown Thursday = $149 Zelda 3DSXL!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 August 2010 - 07:56 AM

Posted Image

:3ds: 1607-3007-9618

cag%20kerig.png

#14 Indiana Jones

Indiana Jones

Yippie kai yay!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 August 2010 - 08:37 AM

On the Tonight Show a few years ago during their "Headlines" segment, there was an ad about giving a free 2-liter soda with the purchase of... a house.

My buy/sell/trade list: http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=230525

To the "If I send you an offer via PM, please respond to it even if you aren't interested" guy, I'm still waiting to hear back from you after I sent you a PM in July of 2009.

#15 mr_bungle

mr_bungle

Trading Ban

• Trading Ban

Posted 22 August 2010 - 09:02 AM

Nominate for Strangest Deal of the Year..

Seconded.

#16 droider

droider

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 August 2010 - 12:39 PM

Ahaha

this is what I call, "out of the box marketing"
Posted Image
Posted Image

#17 BigPopov

BigPopov

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 August 2010 - 12:43 PM

On the Tonight Show a few years ago during their "Headlines" segment, there was an ad about giving a free 2-liter soda with the purchase of... a house.

The worst part about stupid promotions like that is that you know someone got a free 2 liter of soda.