How I never spend "real" money when buying on Amazon - Over 500 CAG's referred - Also pays to Paypal

danishmaggot

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hi guys and gals.

I want to promote Prizerebel in here and tell you about my success on the site so far.

If you don't know what Prizerebel is, it is a site were you earn points for completing offers. It is very simple. 100 points = $1. With your points you can claim all kinds of prizes.
What I usually do is get 500 points and then claim a $5 Amazon gift card. I have been doing this for a about 20 days now and it the screenshot below you can see than I have steadily earned, claimed and received $5 Amazon Gift cards.

To earn point successfully there is guides on almost every offer at the Prizerebel forum.

If you have any question, feel free to ask me :)

Another GREAT site is Swagbucks. Works basically the same as Prizerebel, but they have different offers on there. You can sign up HERE

UPDATE

Here is what I bought recently with my amazon gift cards from Prize Rebel. These are just a handful of the things I have received for free with the gift cards earn on Prize Rebel. I chose only to put the game related stuff in here, but I have also paid off $400 of a LED tv with the gift cards just to mention something.

Click the spoiler tag to see more  :)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='ThatAwesome1']Sorry to break it to you, but using GreaseMonkey on PrizeRebel WILL get you banned...[/QUOTE]

I already earned over $100 in amazon cards and redeemed them all.

[quote name='xilly']I'll sign up under you, why not? I could use free amazon credit.[/QUOTE]

Thanks man :) If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.

Agh, I have this personal vendetta against referral survey sites, but you make this one seem so appealing...

Agh.

Isn't there a whole bunch of hoops you need to jump through to complete offers? (Don't go into Salesman mode here and try to shut out of the negatives while putting the positives on a pedestal, just be honest with me.)

[quote name='AlphaPanda']Agh, I have this personal vendetta against referral survey sites, but you make this one seem so appealing...

Agh.

Isn't there a whole bunch of hoops you need to jump through to complete offers? (Don't go into Salesman mode here and try to shut out of the negatives while putting the positives on a pedestal, just be honest with me.)[/QUOTE]

Hey Alpha.

I send you a PM :)

bread's done
Back