[Dead] Alan Wake, Crackdown 2, and 12 month XBL bundle $99.99 SHIPPED at Dell.com!

[quote name='Jodou']Not worth it, since C2 is garbage and Alan Wake is dropping like a rock.[/QUOTE]

Actually, that Dell deal is dead. So, the cheapest you can find all of them would be:

Alan Wake: $36.99 shipped at Amazon
crackdown 2: $49.99 shipped at Amazon
XBL: $39.99 at Amazon

Total for all: $126.97. Therefore, it's a pretty good deal. If you like the games, that is.

[quote name='Jodou']Not worth it, since C2 is garbage and Alan Wake is dropping like a rock.[/QUOTE]

C2 garbage? You played it by yourself i bet.

C2 IS garbage. LIsten to Jodou. I traded in two Wii games to get the Crackdown 2 promotion at Gamestop and beat the game in two sittings...sparse sittings. It's awful, if only because it's the exact same game as the first one and doesn't feel like a sequel. If you own the first, you don't need this game. Actually, if you own the first, you own the better of the two games (I LOVED the first game). Ruffian really messed this up and it feels more like a fan-made mod than anything. This should have been $10 DLC at most.

So basically C2 makes this not a deal. I predict Crackdown will be $20 or less in a matter of months. It's that bad and even the fans of the first game are "cracking down" on it. :)

Alan Wake, however is awesome. I'm playing the last chapter as we speak.

[quote name='FiendCameron']C2 garbage? You played it by yourself i bet.[/QUOTE]

Even with friends, it's absolute garbage. The first one was millions of times better. Alan Wake, on the other hand, is great.

[quote name='Kelegacy']
So basically C2 makes this not a deal. I predict Crackdown will be $20 or less in a matter of months. It's that bad and even the fans of the first game are "cracking down" on it. :) [/QUOTE]

Probably so, considering it only sold 208k in the first month. In comparison, the original sold more than double that with 420k+. I attribute the drop off to no Halo pack-in incentive/meh reviews.

Anyways, this is a pretty good deal even if C2 isn't that great. Can probably beat it and trade it in at GS for a decent price, no?

When I played the demo I didn't like it at all, however eveyone I heard talk about it kept saying it was decent, and worth playing. I figured it was just me, but it seems pretty unanimous here. I agree, it did feel like a fan-made mod, and I hated the way the zombies/mutants spawned; one second there's no one, and the next the streets are flooded with enemies, and you can't even move. And a timed demo? Lame! Well, at least I saved $60 on a potential purchase. :lol:

[quote name='unopepito06']And a timed demo? Lame! Well, at least I saved $60 on a potential purchase. :lol:[/QUOTE]
The reason it's timed is because the demo is pretty much the game. If you could play it forever, you'd never need to buy the game lol. It's that bad.

bread's done
Back