Uncharted 2: Among Thieves $36.99 (Amazon)

[quote name='Aleman']I saw it for $39.99 at Target yesterday so I'm guessing the MSRP got a price drop to $39.99.[/QUOTE]

A winner is you.

I hope the sony rewards website updates soon so that they have the new price. I have enough points for the updated price.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone who has a PS3 and won't pick it up at this price is ridiculous. I could have bought a PS3 JUST to play this game and be happy. It's the full package dude. Unbelievably good looking, controls like a dream, great story, great voice acting, and extremely fun and well-supported vs and co-op multiplayer that will last you months. Do you have any idea how many 2009 game of the year awards this game has won? BUY IT NOW DAMNIT

Yeah MSRP dropped to $40 awhile ago but this is easily one of the best games of this or any other generation. Even at $60 this games a steal.

They are coming out with a GOTY edition for $50 in October I think but why wait?

[quote name='ShockandAww']Yeah MSRP dropped to $40 awhile ago but this is easily one of the best games of this or any other generation. Even at $60 this games a steal.

They are coming out with a GOTY edition for $50 in October I think but why wait?[/QUOTE]

where'd you hear that? source?

Yes I do know how awesome it is, I owned it on release and sold it earlier this year for a good price. I do want to own it again but I also want the DLC as well, so no point buying the game at this price, then buying the DLC, when there will be version that'll have DLC, and if it does come out in October then I'll be using one of my Fallout New Vegas $15 off coupons at Kmart!

Both these games have been at these prices on Amazon for at least a month. I'm interested in both games but I'll probably hold off for now.

Eh, went ahead and bought a used copy on gamestop.com, using an old $10 off coupon I had, came to $23.07, definitely best deal when I include the DLC.

[quote name='robpe36']where'd you hear that? source?[/QUOTE]

It was available for pre-order at newegg with a release date of October 12th and a price of 49.99. It's no longer on their site though now that I go back and look. I dont know if they just removed it because it wasnt supposed to be listed yet or if it's because it's canceled. They'll probably relist it later.

Yeah, as other posts have indicated, $40 is the new standard price for Uncharted 2 so this isn't really a sale per se. Just the usual Amazon knocking a couple of dollars/cents off a price so they can still say the price is lower than advertised, like Wal-Mart does on a lot of things.

The real sale here is Uncharted 1 for $20 as opposed to $30, but it's been like that on Amazon for quite a while, IIRC.

[quote name='Anexanhume']A winner is you.

I hope the sony rewards website updates soon so that they have the new price. I have enough points for the updated price.[/QUOTE]
Why not just buy it from Amazon and use the Purchase Credit form? You get a much bigger bang for your points that way, and you even earn more points on the purchase. The only downside is waiting 60 days for the statement credit, but you'll wait longer than that for Sony Rewards to drop the price.

http://www.sonyrewards.com/en/clubs/sonycard/purchasecredit/

[quote name='simmias']Why not just buy it from Amazon and use the Purchase Credit form? You get a much bigger bang for your points that way, and you even earn more points on the purchase. The only downside is waiting 60 days for the statement credit, but you'll wait longer than that for Sony Rewards to drop the price.

http://www.sonyrewards.com/en/clubs/sonycard/purchasecredit/[/QUOTE]

That's why. I prefer to do that for only big items, else I'd be doing it all the time.

I rented it when it released last year and beat the game one of the best single player games of all time imho. Definitely, will buy it to play again eventually.

yeah this game by far has stood in my mind as one of the best ps3 games-well both uncharted really liked the 1st story line-
playing heavy rain right now-and finishing up god of war 3-also dope ass game

don't play that much ps3-mostly use it for their exclusive titles-any recommendations?

[quote name='youenvy']yeah this game by far has stood in my mind as one of the best ps3 games-well both uncharted really liked the 1st story line-
playing heavy rain right now-and finishing up god of war 3-also dope ass game

don't play that much ps3-mostly use it for their exclusive titles-any recommendations?[/quote]

what the fuck

[quote name='Anexanhume']what the fuck[/QUOTE]

nothing just noting that uncharted is a great game-

n since, were on the subject of ps3 games, i thought id ask what titles might be good to try out-sorry for asking -at least i didnt create a thread to ask-sheesh

[quote name='Anexanhume']If you're going to bend English over a barrel, at least have the courtesy to give a reach around.[/QUOTE]
In for one.

bread's done
Back