syrup.png

THINK ABOUT IT

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']
syrup.png

THINK ABOUT IT
[/QUOTE]You might say that's...

*Puts on sunglasses*

...food for thought.

YYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joe's voice sounds so damn awful. :cry:

[quote name='SmallWind']I didn't get it this time![/QUOTE]
Too bad I wasn't there this year to laugh...wait, I don't recall anyone complaining about the EVOLA this year.

Am...I THE CARRIER!? :hot:

This cat would beat that dog's ass.

Also, is the MvC3 engine the same one used by Tatsunoko vs. Capcom? Or is it a totally new engine?

Edit: Nevermind, found the answer. MvC3 used the MT Framework engine (sames as RE5).

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='R1V3R5']

This cat would beat that dog's ass.

Also, is the MvC3 engine the same one used by Tatsunoko vs. Capcom? Or is it a totally new engine?

Edit: Nevermind, found the answer. MvC3 used the MT Framework engine (sames as RE5).[/QUOTE]I wish it used TvC's engine because then it might be 2-on-2 instead of the 3-on-3 clusterfuck that MvC2 is known for being. TvC > MvC

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm hoping for Shinnosuke and Diggy Mo... or Shinnosuke and Bro Hi. I expect someone like Rum or Jewels though.

[quote name='Mr. Beef']Uh, the only 3v3 game in the Vs. Series was MvC2.[/QUOTE]I stand erected. Guess it won't technically be a "series thing" until MvC3 is out.

Guys I bought this PS1 arcade stick for $5 at goodwill the other day.. after some cleanup and fixing a broken "slow motion" switch it seems to be a pretty competent US Sanwa knockoff inside, especially for mid 90s.

HPSArcadeFront.jpg

Nice to have a stick for Alpha 2 and KOF XI play.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']Birdie would be nice actually and makes sense for some reason. I'm surprised people aren;t suspecting Skullomania...[/QUOTE]
Birdie is stupid. :cool:

[quote name='PhrostByte']Imagine Birdie, Rolento, and Sodom doing their ultras in SF4's engine.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='JEKKI']Imagine Kit Cloudkicker, Don Karnage, and Shere Khan doing their ultras in SF4's engine.[/QUOTE]

All these sound awesome.

I pre-ordered my Chun Li TE stick today. I didn't realize they would charge right away, though it was when it shipped. No problem, just unexpected.

I don't think I'll even open it, just kind of want it because it's limited and I like Chun Li

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']All these sound awesome.[/QUOTE]

No Baloo? Jerks!

And that Chun Li stick looks sweet. Didn't realize it was translucent until the preorder opened up. If I were currently employed I'd buy one for sure. :/

P.S. It's supposedly the last LE TE stick for a while. At least, until MvC3 drops.

I just got done with a curiously good streak of Ranked games in SSFIV. Lots of variety in terms of characters and skill levels? That's never happened to me before! Plus, the only Ryu I saw rage quit at the loading screen before the fight!

I'm scared, guys. :(

I can't watch embedded media with Chrome. However, I'm guessing it's Ibuki.

She's certainly a pain in the ass to play against when someone knows how to handle her. She's actually the only one I've had problems against while making the transition from SFIV to SSFIV.

[quote name='PhrostByte']I've never even played a good Ibuki...[/QUOTE]

They are few and far between. What tier is she anyway?

And, Jimbo Slice, I have the most current version of Chrome but it will not let me play embedded Youtube videos. Other video sources embedded work, just not Youtube. Weird, huh? Hell, even my phone will play embedded Youtube videos. But my netbook refuses, as though they are just images and not video.

[quote name='R1V3R5']They are few and far between. What tier is she anyway?

And, Jimbo Slice, I have the most current version of Chrome but it will not let me play embedded Youtube videos. Other video sources embedded work, just not Youtube. Weird, huh? Hell, even my phone will play embedded Youtube videos. But my netbook refuses, as though they are just images and not video.[/QUOTE]

I would try an OS specifically designed for netbooks, such as Ubuntu Netbook Remix, jollicloud, easy peasy, or maybe a lightweight community spin of Linux Mint.

I use Linux Mint and embedded videos work fine in Firefox, Opera, Chrome, and Chromium. :]

Have you all seen the latest SSFIV arcade character reveal rumor screenshot?

http://img835.imageshack.us/img835/7941/1282914232640s.jpg

Most people are saying Yun and Yang.. but it could be fake. Other characters have stick attack sticks (Rolento and Eagle) and other characters have roller blades too (Area from EX2, R. Mika maybe?, Maki?). I think Yun is the only SF universe character that rides a skateboard. I really don't want both Yun AND Yang. If they make up one character.. then fine.. that'll be cool, like how they did in CvS2.

You've been confirmed fake too brah.

I just realized... SF3 has quite a few clone-like characters: Urine and the Gill. Yun and Yang. Ken/Ryu/Sean/Akooma.. hmm

I don't really like the chat anymore. And yeah.. I just realized how many there were. I knew there were a few but I always assumed one of the reasons SF3 was so revered was the originality of the cast. Really.. it's not any more original than the SF2 shoto clones or the MK ninja clones.

How dare you compare any of the garbage MK ninjas to the any fighter in the SF universe! MK would be lucky to get Capcom's throwaways!

In fact, how is the MK series still around? Who is buying this stuff? Why couldn't all of Midway's assets die with the company. I'd rather play Eternal Champions or Battle Arena Toshinden.

Some of the MK games were good.. MK1, MK2, Ultimate MK3... there's a new one coming out that's following the bandwagon as far as doing a 2.5D revival, like Sonic 4 and SFIV, but who knows how it'll turn out?

Some of the PR games were good.. Mighty Morphin, Zeo, Turbo... there's a new one coming out that's following the bandwagon as far as doing a sentai revival, like VR Troopers and Masked Rider, but who knows how it'll turn out?

[quote name='Mr. Beef']For the record, I'm SO getting that new Mortal Kombat game.

Real fucking talk.[/QUOTE]
Seconded. The 3D games weren't terrible, but I played a LOT of UMK3 back in the day. That game is very underrated. I just wish the XBLA port had configurable controls. :cry:

Oh, and Urien for SSF4 Arcade. That is all.

bread's done
Back