Kmart: AC/DC Live Rock Band Track Pack $4.99 (360/PS3/Wii)

pyoobez

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Seems the Kmart Clearance Thread is dead, but I thought this deal was worthy enough sharing on its own.

I stopped in at my Kmart and they had the AC/DC Live Track Pack on "clearance" for $4.99 for the 360, PS3 and Wii. I put clearance in quotes because instead of using the normal yellow clearance tags, these were done in white. They were also placed in with the PH $19.99/$14.99 games in the free to grab shelves.

I'm marking this as YMMV for now, hopefully some cag-ers can share info from their stores.

Mine had 1 Wii, 3 360's and at least half a dozen for PS3. I'm sort of guessing they were recently put out as well, as 360 deals seldom last there. (Which is part of the reason I just grabbed all 3 so my friends can have copies.)

it's not ymmv, it's been this price for months.. earliest post was back in June. I just recently picked mine up, only to discover that i had borrowed it and exported it when a friend let me a few months ago. d'oh

I picked this up at my Kmart a few weeks ago for $5. Good deal, but it seems like the World Tour drums for Wii won't work with it which is kinda disappointing.

Nice deal. I picked this up for $7 a while back. I'm not that big into Rockband/Guitar Hero, but AC/DC is awesome.

Does the Wii version work with the Gibson guitar controller that came with Guitar Hero 3? That's the only Guitar Hero/Rock Band controller I have until I end up buying an entire band set with Rock Band or one of the newer Guitar/Band Hero games.

Edit: I think I answered my own question.
http://www.rockband.com/compatibility

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Jackie Chandler']It's worth $5 just for this song alone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjQfmLwmmNs

CHECK OUT THAT FINISHING BONUS. Yeah. You finish that, and you're just... Sore. And hate anybody who misses the last note. :p[/QUOTE]

Wow! That was insane! How can anyone be that good at simon says with a guitar. I watched it all and now I need a nap. Thanks! :p

Definitely YMMV. I picked up my local store's last two a few weeks ago, hidden among a bunch of $20 games. My store's clearance section has tuned into PSP and Wii "accessories" no one wants.

2 K-Marts in Vegas (Sahara store and Sunset store) have these for $5 on 360, PS3, and Wii. I picked up a 360 copy for myself and a PS3 copy for a friend.

Thanks for posting this..just went and picked up a 360 copy. It was tagged as $5 mixed among all the other $20 games out of the case.

Cant wait for some TNT!

[quote name='NickNorman']Definitely YMMV. I picked up my local store's last two a few weeks ago, hidden among a bunch of $20 games. My store's clearance section has tuned into PSP and Wii "accessories" no one wants.[/QUOTE]

It's been $5 at my KM since last year. Saw it there a few days ago as well. Still sitting all lonely in the case.

bread's done
Back