CAG Fantasy Football Fun League (XBLA 1600 point card for Winner)

sying

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Starting a 12 team Fantasy Football League. Anyone interested? A 1600 card is up for the league champion. Details below, don't know how you guys feel about Flex positions and bonus points, let me know. Oh dv8mad approved

yahoo league 632173

League Name
CAG Fantasy Football Fun

Password
cagsassemble

League Type
Custom

Draft Type
Live Online Standard Draft

Unique League Name
Not Entered

Draft Time
Sat Sep 4 5:00pm EDT

Scoring Type
Head-to-Head
Divisions
No
Playoffs
Week 14, 15 and 16 (8 teams)
Playoff Seeding Type
All teams seeded by overall standings
Max Teams
League Start Week
Can't Cut List
Yahoo! Sports
Max Acquisitions per Season
No maximum
Max Acquisitions per Week
No maximum
Max Trades per Season
No maximum
Trade Reject Time
2 days
Trade End Date
November 12, 2010
Trade Review
League Votes
Waiver Time
2 days
Waiver Type
Continual rolling list
Weekly Waivers
Sunday - Tuesday
Post Draft Players
Follow Waiver Rules
Invite Sharing Tools
Disabled
Quarterback (QB)
Wide Receiver (WR)
Running Back (RB)
Tight End (TE)
Wide Receiver/Tight End (W/T)
Wide Receiver/Running Back (W/R)
Wide Receiver/Running Back/Tight End (W/R/T)
Quarterback/Wide Receiver/Running Back/Tight End (Q/W/R/T)
Kickers (K)
Defense/Special Teams (DEF)
Defensive Player (D)
Defensive Lineman (DL)
Defensive Back (DB)
Linebacker (LB)
Defensive End (DE)
Defensive Tackle (DT)
Cornerback (CB)
Safety (S)
Injured Reserve (IR)
Bench (BN)

Passing Touchdowns
6 Points
Interceptions
-2 Points
Sacks
-1 Points
Passing Yards
25 Yards = 1 Point
Rushing Touchdowns
6 Points
Rushing Yards
10 Yards = 1 Point
Reception Touchdowns
6 Points
Receptions
.25 Points
Reception Yards
10 Yards = 1 Point
Return Touchdowns
6 Points
2-Point Conversions
2 Points
Fumbles Lost
-2 Points
Offensive Fumble Return TD
6 Points
Field Goals 0-19 Yards
3 Points
Field Goals 20-29 Yards
3 Points
Field Goals 30-39 Yards
3 Points
Field Goals 40-49 Yards
4 Points
Field Goals 50+ Yards
5 Points
Point After Attempt Made
1 Points
Points Allowed 0 points
10 Points
Points Allowed 1-6 points
7 Points
Points Allowed 7-13 points
4 Points
Points Allowed 14-20 points
1 Points
Points Allowed 21-27 points
0 Points
Points Allowed 28-34 points
-1 Points
Points Allowed 35+ points
-4 Points
Sack
1 Points
Interception
2 Points
Fumble Recovery
2 Points
Touchdown
6 Points
Safety
2 Points
Block Kick
2 Points
Kickoff and Punt Return Touchdowns
6 Points
Passing Yards (Bonus 1)
300 Yards = 3 Points
Passing Yards (Bonus 2)
400 Yards = 4 Points
Rushing Yards (Bonus 1)
150 Yards = 3 Points
Rushing Yards (Bonus 2)
200 Yards = 4 Points
Reception Yards (Bonus 1)
100 Yards = 3 Points
Reception Yards (Bonus 2)
150 Yards = 4 Points
Fractional Points
No
Negative Points
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm totally in. The league I joined with friends was set to auto-draft... no choices aside from pre-ranking. Live draft + prize = interest.

Yahoo ID: xmattyoungx

Sorry guys I thought it was copied over. It's yahoo league 632173. Please be available for the live draft or leave a slot open for someone else

If you do decide to switch to Sunday, I have another draft lined up for 5PM Eastern, so something like an hour before or after that would be preferable. Otherwise, Saturday works just fine for me.

OK all slots are filled. Unless we have 4 more joiners we will keep it at 12 players /15 round draft. All communication will be on the yahoo board, good luck!

[quote name='sying']OK all slots are filled. Unless we have 4 more joiners we will keep it at 12 players /15 round draft. All communication will be on the yahoo board, good luck![/QUOTE]
Please keep the number of teams to 12.

The list of available players gets too thin once you get over 12 teams in a league.

[quote name='Ugamer_X']Please keep the number of teams to 12.

The list of available players gets too thin once you get over 12 teams in a league.[/QUOTE]

This.

Agreed. I hate leagues with more than 12 players. You wind up really scraping the bottom of the barrel just to fill out your roster. Also, I don't really care if I know where I'm picking ahead of time. I actually enjoy logging in 30 minutes or so before draft time to find out my spot.

Um... I was the second person to agree to join the league. By the time I got to read the PM with the league ID, the league was full. I think it's only fair to kick out one of the people who joined late since I stated my desire to play and received a PM.

If Matt Young doesn't end up joining, please add me. I almost signed up but I don't want to step on anyone's toes.

If Matt doesn't join by today you two may have a duel to the death with greasy spoons for the last spot. Be sure you can get in on the draft 5PM EST saturday

I'm in, so that's 12.

Edit: Ack. Just read the comments above, feel free to boot me to allow Matt Young to join (again). Apologies, only read the original post. ;-)

Edit Edit: That last spot was opened like 3 days ago when he posted on 8/30. I'll live with whatever decision is made.

The last spot was not opened 3 days ago. I checked after getting a PM from sying, and it still said it was full. Then I just got a PM today saying "Get into the yahoo league or else!"

I never got any other messages saying the spot had been opened up, and considering CAG was down pretty much all of last night into this morning, I had no way of even getting the information. I don't know why people are acting like I've not made an effort.

I just tried joining, but it's full again... Commish really should have not posted the info publicly, and just PMed those who posted expressing interest instead. This is ridiculous.

[quote name='Matt Young']The last spot was not opened 3 days ago. I checked after getting a PM from sying, and it still said it was full. Then I just got a PM today saying "Get into the yahoo league or else!"

I never got any other messages saying the spot had been opened up, and considering CAG was down pretty much all of last night into this morning, I had no way of even getting the information. I don't know why people are acting like I've not made an effort.

I just tried joining, but it's full again... Commish really should have not posted the info publicly, and just PMed those who posted expressing interest instead. This is ridiculous.[/QUOTE]

It was open for the last 2 days.

Okay, but I did not have the league number because CAG was down, so I couldn't join. It shouldn't have been full in the first place, anyway.

It's not a big deal, and I'm not trying to be argumentative. I'm just saying that I've been trying to get in, as one of the first to express interest.

Not an issue, I didn't see the drama before joining. I just noticed how long the slot was open, etc when I joined. Based on time stamp of postings here, it was just barely filled by the time you tried to join today.

Apologies.

OK enough with the drama, Matt get in now. If he isnt in by midnight Friday then Mr Newz is in. Jeez its like that episode of how i met your mother. Being a commish is such a bitch

want to join the league, but it seems you might be holding a spot for someone else? please let me know if you still need an additional owner...

thanks

Sying, there's no drama. I just don't see why you're making it out like I was flaking on joining, when I stated my desire to join and then the info was posted publicly and all spots filled up before I even got a chance to see the post with the league number. Then, when a spot was apparently open, CAG was down, so I had no way to get the info. I've been trying.

Immortal, thank you, but I wish no one had to give up a spot. Had the information been PMed to people in the order that they posted about joining, this would not have happened. Just glad it's settled now.

bread's done
Back