FYE Sale Batman Arkham Asylum, Halo 3 ODST 19.99

spmahn

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
I just left FYE in Meriden, CT and noticed in their game section that both Batman Arkham Asylum and Halo 3 ODST for 360 are on sale brand new for $19.99. Pretty good deal conaidering both games are still $50 at Gamestop. What was weird however is that while the new copies were on sale, the used ones were still $34.99. I only browsed really quick however, and didn't notice if any other games were on sale.

Last edited by a moderator:
Edit the title of your post OP. It's coming off as getting both games for $19.99 when in fact they are $19.99 each.

[quote name='spmahn']Each? Uh, yeah.[/QUOTE]

Well the "+" in your post would indicate that its both for $20.

Yes you can edit the title of the post...go to edit and then advanced edit.

Title edited. I don't see the problem, both for 20 bucks would make no sense at all, but I guess crazier things have happened.

[quote name='spmahn']Title edited. I don't see the problem, both for 20 bucks would make no sense at all, but I guess crazier things have happened.[/QUOTE]
lol I was thinking the same thing. Common sense would say both wouldnt equal to $20

[quote name='snatcher33']Is this the GOTY edition of "Arkham Asylum"?[/QUOTE]

This! I sold my standard PS3 copy a while back and would love to pick up the GOTY PS3 for $20.

[quote name='DarqStalker']I was just at the FYE az AZ Mills Mall in Tempe, AZ and Batman was NOT $19.99[/QUOTE]

Did you have them scan it?

[quote name='whoknows']Did you have them scan it?[/QUOTE]

No, I just looked at the price sticker on the box. Come to think of it I was looking at used ones too.. damn it.

Just left the Boston Downtown Crossing store. Batman rang up as $39.99. I said no thanks, as I'd seen online that it was on sale for $20, and the cashier said "yeah, sometimes that stuff is only at some stores." He checked the GOTY version just in case, but that was $55.

bread's done
Back