Photo
- - - - -

Wal-Mart - Rhythm Heaven, The Legendary Starfy, Fossil Fighters - ($15) - [YMMV]

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Fernando Rocker

Fernando Rocker

Nintendo Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 August 2010 - 02:04 PM

I picked up Rhythm Heaven and The Legendary Starfy at Wal-Mart... $15 each one. They also had Fossil Fighters for $15 too.

Those games are Nintendo developed / published games, and are full price at most stores. You can register the games for Club Nintendo points.

Rhythm Heaven is one of the best rhythm games I have ever played.

The Legendary Starfy is nice, but extremely easy. Kinda weird... some of the animations are very japanese.

Fossil Fighters... I haven't played the game, but I will pick it up eventually.

Posted Image

#2 Fernando Rocker

Fernando Rocker

Nintendo Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 August 2010 - 07:44 PM

I already wrote the same info in the Wal-Mart thread.

Thanks.

#3 mcdaking84

mcdaking84

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 August 2010 - 07:45 PM

fossil fighters premise has always intrigued me. any thoughts?

#4 Fernando Rocker

Fernando Rocker

Nintendo Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 August 2010 - 07:54 PM

Well... I think it's going to be a rare game in a couple of years, just like the Chibi Robo games.

So... I need to pick it up this week, but after I play it, I will share some impressions.

#5 Fernando Rocker

Fernando Rocker

Nintendo Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2010 - 02:35 PM

If anyone missed this, you can get The Legendary Starfy for this price at Amazon too... check this thread.

http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=274373

#6 Brother Daz

Brother Daz

Scotch and yes?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2010 - 03:35 PM

I never seen this thread when you posted it a month ago. I guess I'm going to head down to WM this morning and see if by some slim chance they may have either RH or TLS. Thanks Fernando!

87688.png

Playing: :xb1: Wolfenstein  :ps4: Octodad   :360:    :ps3: Used for a 3D player now   :3ds:-Pokémon X, Zelda:ALBW (3DS FC: 0447-7073-4536)

http://www.looksneat.com/topic/Gaming/

#7 battra92

battra92

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2010 - 03:49 PM

Starfy is on my list that I must wait a month to purchase. One of these days before it's too late I need to pick up Chibi Robo. I've seen that for $15 at Walmart as well.

#8 Brother Daz

Brother Daz

Scotch and yes?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2010 - 04:22 PM

Just got back from WM, they had copies of each, RH and TLS! Picked up a copy of each one using GC's I had, thanks again!

87688.png

Playing: :xb1: Wolfenstein  :ps4: Octodad   :360:    :ps3: Used for a 3D player now   :3ds:-Pokémon X, Zelda:ALBW (3DS FC: 0447-7073-4536)

http://www.looksneat.com/topic/Gaming/

#9 Fernando Rocker

Fernando Rocker

Nintendo Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2010 - 04:25 PM

Just got back from WM, they had copies of each, RH and TLS! Picked up a copy of each one using GC's I had, thanks again!

Nice!

#10 Cantatus

Cantatus

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2010 - 05:29 PM

I was planning to get Starfy on Amazon, but the price jumped back up. I'll have to check Walmart later. Thanks for the heads up.

#11 Dragonsbane

Dragonsbane

Dr. StrangeCAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2010 - 06:52 PM

Damn i cant catch a break on RH I missed the target deal, now none of my 3 walmarts has it in stock...../ : (
Dr. Strange CAG- Or how I learned to stop worrying and love cheap stuff.

Posted Image
Christianity: The belief that a Jewish cosmic zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat fruit from a magical tree.

#12 Tricky

Tricky

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2010 - 07:42 PM

I picked up Fossil Fighters after you posted this in the Walmart thread. It was the only game out of the three that I did not have. Thanks Fernando