Stop paying for video games and get them for FREE instead! Easy, fast, and effortless ways to get games fast! +Amazon Cards and more!

ThatAwesome1

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Hello everyone!  I'm here to show you guys some websites that you can use to get free games, free music, free gift cards, and other things as well!  This won't require much of your time at all.  In fact, you could probably use these sites as you're watching TV or doing other things!  Proof of some of the things I've received are in the next post.

Here are my favorite sites (either click on the banner or link to sign up for them):

PRIZEREBEL
 ​
Get ANYTHING that you want on their website, off of eBay, Amazon, or other websites for FREE!!! I have gotten well over 40 things on there, and I think it is an amazing GPT site. You get 20% of what your referrals make, and they have the highest paying/most crediting offers on the Internet. They also ship items in about 2-3 days, which is the pretty fast for any GPT or other sites like that have ever shipped.  

[Click here to sign up for PrizeRebelhttp://www.prizerebel.com/index.php?r=2295830]

Total Earned: $330+  

​
SWAGBUCKS
 ​
SwagBucks is a Search and Win site, which means that you search and you get rewarded SwagBucks for each search. It's pretty easy to get 50-100 SwagBucks per day (use SB TV, special offers, do NOSO, Poll, search, and use the SB TV Mobile App!), so that means in about 3 days, you can get enough to get an Amazon Card!  Prizes ship within a few days to a week or two of ordering them, and they are ALWAYS having raffles for prizes.

With just their mobile app, I've earned over $75!  That's $75 from doing nothing but opening an app and letting it run, no other work required!  It takes less than a minute to do and requires no additional effort!  This app alone makes SwagBucks worth signing up for. 

[Click here to sign up for SwagBucks! http://swagbucks.com/refer/IAmTheAwesome1]

Total Earned: $400+

InstaGC
 ​
InstaGC is a GPT site in which tasks and offers are done in return for money.  This site is great because not only do you get gift card codes for places like Amazon, Best Buy, as well as many different retailers INSTANTLY, but there's really low cashouts!  $1 min for Amazon, $5 for others!  Some even go on sale sometimes.  A great site in all and definitely worth signing up for for when you feel like doing a few offers here and there for that extra buck or two.  

[Click here to sign up for InstaGChttp://www.instagc.com/4248]

Total Earned: $48

​

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As for the other $1000+ that I've earned online, it was gained from other GPT sites that I don't use anymore.

If you want to check out how to make more money from these sites in greater detail, visit my website: http://freevideogames4you.weebly.com/

Last edited by a moderator:
Proof

4486528_orig.png
3769233_orig.png
3565708_orig.png
3514648_orig.png
9317795_orig.png
5542509_orig.png
1488092_orig.png
4572122_orig.png

fT1cSHF.png

[Swagbucks Proof - Total (in picture) = $180]

1IW5MZK.png

[PrizeRebel Proof - Total (in picture) = $220+]

1st Bump :D Just about 300 points ($3.00) from an Amazon Gift Card on Points2Shop, 10 Swagbucks for another card, and about 30 cents away from buying an Amazon Card on PrizeRebel...

Why doesn't anyone wanna sign up??? Oh and I've gotten enough for $10 worth of Amazon Cards in the past couple of minutes... I've gotten about $70 worth of Amazon Cards in the past 3 weeks!!!!

I just need about 2 dollars on Points2Shop and $4 on PrizeRebel for another Amazon Card!!! I've gotten about $80 so far in giftcards in about 3 weeks :D

I got $1 from PrizeRebel in about 2 minutes!!! There are MANY offers like that on PR (PrizeRebel), so sign up now and complete offers!!!

Think of it... NEVER paying ANYTHING for a game again!!! Just sign up and complete offers/search with all of the websites so you can maximize the amount of money you make. I have gotten OVER $140 from GPT/Search To Win Sites!! And I have only earned that in a couple of weeks! You could also get FREE Amazon Codes!

EDIT: Just added Rewards1 to the list. I got a FREE $5 Amazon Card from there in about 10 minutes! You MUST sign up for it :D

Just need $1 on Rewards 1, and $2 on both PR and Points2Shop in order to get another Amazon Card!!! I just claimed a card yesterday from Swagbucks!

Currently have $6.00 on BOTH PR and P2S!!! Just need about another 100 SwagBucks for another Amazon Card!

bread's done
Back