Great Adventure Bundle 19.95 including PAA Ep 1&2, Sam & Max season 2, Puzzle Agent

[quote name='radioactivez0r']What in the world is PAA?[/QUOTE]

Penny Arcade Adventures: On the Rain Slick Precipice of Darkness

The only thing I do own out of that is Puzzle Agent so that sounds like a great deal! I'm assuming a $20 minimum or just meaning the whole thing for $20 and you split up the charities? I'm just glad its not another 1 Cent thing.

No link yet. Supposed to be announced today but we're still waiting. Alan Johnson, Telltale Games' community manager, detailed it on this weeks' at1up podcast, right around the 27:30 mark.

Hmm I've been interested in this since I read it this morning and it still hasn't happened.... Wouldn't it have been announced at the same time as Poker Party at the Inventory?

[quote name='KiySeph']I was looking forward to this too. Maybe delayed until the weekend?[/QUOTE]

Seriously, what gives? Been waiting for the official announcement all day.
My backlog isn't gonna grown on its own.

[quote name='vikingvessel']Seriously, what gives? Been waiting for the official announcement all day.
My backlog isn't gonna grown on its own.[/QUOTE]

This.

^^^^
[quote name='mokmoof']What was the original source on the deal, anyway?[/QUOTE]
[quote name='Liveforlaughs76']No link yet. Supposed to be announced today but we're still waiting. Alan Johnson, Telltale Games' community manager, detailed it on this weeks' at1up podcast, right around the 27:30 mark.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='doodofdoods']It says 7 games, is it counting the penny arcade games as two separate games?[/QUOTE]

They are starting to say 6 on Twitter instead of 7 but its still more like 13 with it including Kings Quest 1-7 and Penny Arcade Episode 1 and 2.

Well so far they've sold 25 and we need 5,000 before we get Puzzle Agent and then who knows how many for Sam and Max
More people need to buy this lol

[quote name='Jaysonguy']Well so far they've sold 25 and we need 5,000 before we get Puzzle Agent and then who knows how many for Sam and Max
More people need to buy this lol[/QUOTE]
If the Humble Indie Bundle is any indication, then the Internet should do an OK job with this. In for one! Thanks, OP!

[quote name='doodofdoods']It says 7 games, is it counting the penny arcade games as two separate games?[/QUOTE]

I think you just get the first episode. In the picture, they only show Episode 1, and the link at the bottom of the page leads to a page about Episode 1.

[quote name='Zbornak']I think you just get the first episode. In the picture, they only show Episode 1, and the link at the bottom of the page leads to a page about Episode 1.[/QUOTE]

Can anyone confirm if its just Episode 1 or both? Believe it or not, that is a deal breaker for me. Thanks!!

[quote name='mokmoof']If the Humble Indie Bundle is any indication, then the Internet should do an OK job with this. In for one! Thanks, OP![/QUOTE]
Well it's up to 39 now! lol

Does anyone here have a slickdeals or gottadeal account? I'm too lazy to bother making one, but this deal should be posted at as many places as possible so we get to 5,000 (and whatever Sam & Max needs) faster.

I can't get it to work it keeps saying "This application has failed to start because d3dx9_41.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."

It is not letting me log in to get to the games after I installed the Adventure Bundle. I click on the log in button and nothing happens. :(

[quote name='PenguinMaster']I can't get it to work it keeps saying "This application has failed to start because d3dx9_41.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."[/QUOTE]
I'm not getting that message, but only because the bundle installer isn't letting me log in.

Edit: Looks like the installer is broken, plain and simple: http://www.telltalegames.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19233

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='mokmoof']I'm not getting that message, but only because the bundle installer isn't letting me log in.[/QUOTE]

I didn't even get to a log in screen. I just used the bundle.exe and then clicked on the AdventureBundle.exe file it installed and got that message.

[quote name='PenguinMaster']I didn't even get to a log in screen. I just used the bundle.exe and then clicked on the AdventureBundle.exe file it installed and got that message.[/QUOTE]
I'm sure they'll fix it. And on the plus side, here's a recent Twitter exchange:

DrRocketGenius says "@telltalegames Is Penny Arcade both episodes?," and then TellTaleGames replies, "@DrRocketGenius it sure is both episodes!"

So that's nice.

[quote name='mokmoof']I'm sure they'll fix it. And on the plus side, here's a recent Twitter exchange:

DrRocketGenius says "@telltalegames Is Penny Arcade both episodes?," and then TellTaleGames replies, "@DrRocketGenius it sure is both episodes!"

So that's nice.[/QUOTE]

Both episodes? Sweet. Going to buy this so hard now.

Edit: Now I got a question. The poker game that was announced is $5 and comes with a 25% off coupon. Can that coupon be used here? If so, you essentially get the poker game for free if you buy this with the coupon.

Edit 2: Nevermind, it doesn't. False alarm. It makes sense since it's for charity and discounting charity is wrong!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='mokmoof']I'm sure they'll fix it. And on the plus side, here's a recent Twitter exchange:

So that's nice.[/QUOTE]

My previous problem was just that I didn't have the latest DirectX, but now I have the same login problem as you (and everyone).

[quote name='PenguinMaster']My previous problem was just that I didn't have the latest DirectX, but now I have the same login problem as you (and everyone).[/QUOTE]

Bundle #75 checking in with the same can't get
past the log in to play the games issue.

[quote name='Weltal']Seems to be working now. At least for me.[/QUOTE]

Still not working for me, although telltalegames.com is working just fine. Hope it isn't region restricted :(

captureky.jpg

I don't know if it's the reason it worked but I did "Run as Administrator". Maybe give that a try?

[quote name='cheapo72']How are these bring fulfilled, a limited-time download link or from your Telltale account page?
[/QUOTE]

From the games portion of your Telltale account is a quick downloading
130mb AdventureBundle.exe and then once you are able to
four individual download links that are currently moving slllloooooowwww...

bread's done
Back