$5 off $15 + Daily and Weekly Deals at Direct2Drive

• Please log in to reply
329 replies to this topic

#61 HisDivineOrder

HisDivineOrder

Embrace the Dealness

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 September 2010 - 09:33 PM

Come on Steam, daddy needs some Painkiller and Fear 1 sales. Join in the spirit of competition, make the official Steam, "D2D turned 6 And We Want to Make Sure They Don't Make It To 7" Sale.

#62 caldazar

caldazar

RiderOnAPaleHorse

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 September 2010 - 10:23 PM

Come on Steam, daddy needs some Painkiller and Fear 1 sales. Join in the spirit of competition, make the official Steam, "D2D turned 6 And We Want to Make Sure They Don't Make It To 7" Sale.

:applause: LOL
Posted Image

#63 unforeseen

unforeseen

Crime Scene Investigator

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 September 2010 - 10:44 PM

Why would you want less competition for Steam?

#64 caldazar

caldazar

RiderOnAPaleHorse

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 September 2010 - 10:57 PM

I can't check from my current location - is the Europa Universalis III for just the base game? Or complete with expansions?
Posted Image

#65 deviousnaraku

deviousnaraku

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 September 2010 - 11:02 PM

I can't check from my current location - is the Europa Universalis III for just the base game? Or complete with expansions?

"Europa Universalis III: Complete contains the award-winning Europa Universalis III grand strategy game along with the Napoleon’s Ambition and In Nomine expansion packs."
Sale for $7.50

#66 Darknuke

Darknuke

Guncraft: Voxel-FPS!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 September 2010 - 11:18 PM

And for anyone trying to order more than 3 things. I did that with my order, got 3 things from the $6 section, and for the 4th thing, I just submitted a ticket saying I didn't know there was a 3 item limit. When they tell you they can't do anything about it, just say they lost the sale then. I did that and got my limit pushed up =).

SteamWidget.PNG

#67 Trelow

Trelow

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 September 2010 - 11:24 PM

About EU3

Doesn't have Heir to the Throne expansion included. Just a heads up.

#68 Kurina

Kurina

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 September 2010 - 05:37 PM

Newest daily deals are Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 for $49.95, and Puzzle Quest 2 for $14.95. If you add some random $.99 dlc pack to Puzzle Quest 2 and use the PAX code, you can get shave a few more dollars off and get it for $10.94, which is not bad at all really.

#69 ryushe

ryushe

Dopey Otaku Assassin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 September 2010 - 06:14 PM

Lmao! :lol:

Might bite on that Puzzle Quest 2 deal.

#70 Jaysonguy

Jaysonguy

Mr. Wonderful

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 September 2010 - 05:27 PM

Direct 2 Drive fail

http://www.direct2dr...Heroes-Download

So maybe someone should have gone into the sale listing area and said "Pssst, you guys look at Steam this weekend?" lol

#71 HisDivineOrder

HisDivineOrder

Embrace the Dealness

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 September 2010 - 06:39 PM

Direct 2 Drive fail

http://www.direct2dr...Heroes-Download

So maybe someone should have gone into the sale listing area and said "Pssst, you guys look at Steam this weekend?" lol

I guess they think those Steam haters might want to buy the game. I agree, though, they didn't bring their A-game.

#72 RebelCapitalist

RebelCapitalist

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 September 2010 - 07:27 PM

Yeah, you'd think they would hold the CoH sale off until after Steam's sale ended. Could buy 2 copies for the same sale price. :)

Or they could of offered it at $1.99.

#73 caldazar

caldazar

RiderOnAPaleHorse

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 September 2010 - 05:16 PM

I bit on SW:TFU (Sith Edition), Elven Legacy and SW:KoToR. With PAX coupon, $14.97
Posted Image

#74 MetricTwo

MetricTwo

Posted 06 September 2010 - 08:56 PM

Yes, the PAX code worked for me too, although I didn't end up sealing the deal because they tried to charge me sales tax. Not cool.

#75 Kurina

Kurina

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 September 2010 - 09:15 PM

When it comes to Force Unleashed, I would definitely make sure you exceed the requirements by quite a bit, as it is a fairly poor port in general. I grabbed it for a few bucks at Half Price about a month ago, and despite meeting the requirements, it ran incredibly bad and provided no real options to tweak the game. Doing some research afterward, it seemed to be a pretty common problem. :(

Just a word of caution for those who may meet the requirements, but are still on a slightly aging PC.

#76 caldazar

caldazar

RiderOnAPaleHorse

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2010 - 12:37 AM

When it comes to Force Unleashed, I would definitely make sure you exceed the requirements by quite a bit, as it is a fairly poor port in general. I grabbed it for a few bucks at Half Price about a month ago, and despite meeting the requirements, it ran incredibly bad and provided no real options to tweak the game. Doing some research afterward, it seemed to be a pretty common problem. :(

Just a word of caution for those who may meet the requirements, but are still on a slightly aging PC.

Thanks for the heads up - I meet the requirements, exceed in most - I'll have double the RAM in about a week when I get my Patriot chips.
Posted Image

#77 Darknuke

Darknuke

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2010 - 06:27 PM

bump for the new deals. If anyone bought Tropico 3 or has it, the expansion is half off right now.

SteamWidget.PNG

#78 caldazar

caldazar

RiderOnAPaleHorse

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2010 - 11:06 PM

I'm curious about today's deals as well - can't check them for another 3+ hours :(
Posted Image

#79 Firvagor

Firvagor

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 September 2010 - 12:04 AM

I've been meaning to get the Titan's Quest bundle, so this was an excellent deal.
I missed the Steam sale a while back, but I can't remember whether the price was this low.

#80 Jaysonguy

Jaysonguy

Mr. Wonderful

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 September 2010 - 12:49 AM

I've been meaning to get the Titan's Quest bundle, so this was an excellent deal.
I missed the Steam sale a while back, but I can't remember whether the price was this low.

The two things stopping me from Titan Quest is that it's not Steam and I want the THQ pack on Steam when it drops again, otherwise I'd be all over this sale.
It's hard to pass up though, I'm still undecided lol

#81 Darknuke

Darknuke

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 September 2010 - 04:59 PM

bump. NEW $6 DEALS!

EDIT: Lol the new deals blow...

SteamWidget.PNG

#82 drakesvg

drakesvg

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 September 2010 - 05:13 PM

The Daily Deal Sims 3 for 19.95 -PAX Coupon = Sims 3 14.95 not to bad cheapest ive seen it

#83 Darknuke

Darknuke

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 September 2010 - 06:10 PM

The Daily Deal Sims 3 for 19.95 -PAX Coupon = Sims 3 14.95 not to bad cheapest ive seen it

ya but who actually WANTS Sims 3 ;)?

SteamWidget.PNG

#84 Saablic

Saablic

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 September 2010 - 06:41 PM

Kind of disappointed in the weekly sale for this week. Armored Princess is a really good deal but I got that when it came out. Crayon Physics looks sorta entertaining though. Has anyone played this?

#85 drakesvg

drakesvg

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 September 2010 - 06:51 PM

Lol @ Darknuke, I agree but sometimes its just fun to put your sim in a pool and remove the ladder.

#86 Soma_Cruz

Soma_Cruz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 September 2010 - 07:24 PM

I might go for Armored Princess. I haven't played The Legend yet though so not sure.

#87 Darknuke

Darknuke

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 September 2010 - 07:55 PM

Yeah as far as deals go, Armored Princess is great. It looks like an interesting game for people who are fans of Heroes of Might and Magic or Disciples (which I am). However, does it come with the original or is that going to be a separate purchase?

Oh and Crayon Physics is fun for a little while. Physics games never really were my thing. I REALLY enjoyed Fantastic Contraption, but all else is just ok in comparison.

SteamWidget.PNG

#88 forteblast

forteblast

has 99 problems

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 September 2010 - 09:00 PM

Even if I buy all the Doctor Who Adventures games separately they're still only $14.85. I don't want anything else but want to use the coupon... arrghhh

#89 Saablic

Saablic

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 September 2010 - 09:01 PM

Armored princess is standalone so it won't come with the first one but they play a lot alike. The second one's difficulty ramps up much quicker than the first so it might be a little rough at first. I thought both King's Bountys were great but I might be a little biased as I grew up playing the original for hours.

#90 Darknuke

Darknuke

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 September 2010 - 09:31 PM

Well shoot... I bit on King's Bounty... I love HoMaM and Disciples and this plays like a faster pace version of those, so why not... for $6 on a game that retails for $40, i guess it's worth the risk...

SteamWidget.PNG