Photo
- - - - -

Castle Crashers King Figurine and Swag on Aggrogate

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 WNightBlade

WNightBlade

Posted 03 September 2010 - 02:02 AM

Aggrogate.com is holding its first merchandise giveaway. We recently got a bunch of swag from The Behemoth because of the PSN release of Castle Crashers, and we're going to parcel it out to five readers.

Posted Image

Grand prize is this King figurine with base, scepter, shield, sword, axe, mace, fish, and clear display case. Runners-up can get: a chicken orb squeezy ball with information stickers, a Castle Crashers helmet keychain, a Castle Crashers phone charm with Shepard Fairey-style Hope sticker, or a Castle Crashers phone charm with a hand full of Castle Crashers/The Behemoth pins.

Posted Image

To enter, visit the contest page here for full details of the rules, then email Aggrogate with your favorite Castle Crashers character/orb/weapon combination with a clever/funny explanation. After the submissions are compiled September 9, Aggrogate's editorial staff will determine the winners.

#2 Captain Urahara

Captain Urahara

Drop Dead Fred

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 September 2010 - 04:33 AM

Entered! Thanks very much!

#3 NightCat

NightCat

Posted 03 September 2010 - 10:06 AM

That king is da king! It has been so long since i played i have to go back to remember what everything does. Thanks for this my friend signed up already to.

#4 admiralvic

admiralvic

Posted 09 September 2010 - 08:45 PM

I won the buttons, While not the highest up there I admit... It did get me a phone charm which was all I entered for. Thanks so much OP =3

#5 Captain Urahara

Captain Urahara

Drop Dead Fred

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 September 2010 - 08:48 PM

I won the buttons, While not the highest up there I admit... It did get me a phone charm which was all I entered for. Thanks so much OP =3

I'm guessing they emailed you back to let you know that you won? If so I guess I didn't win anything. Dang. That King figurine eludes me once again :cry:

#6 mathman

mathman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 September 2010 - 08:49 PM

I won! Thanks OP.

#7 georox

georox

The Captain

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 September 2010 - 09:31 PM

..shit, this contest ended didn't it... (Guess who just sent an email?) Ugh. Don't bump dead shit people! >.>

#8 admiralvic

admiralvic

Posted 09 September 2010 - 09:41 PM

I'm guessing they emailed you back to let you know that you won? If so I guess I didn't win anything. Dang. That King figurine eludes me once again :cry:

Yeah they did, I should have won one from the contest I posted here that no one cared about, and personally I think the thing looks ugly as sin... So if you want maybe we can work something out for my Autographed king figure if you like =3

#9 zero26

zero26

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 September 2010 - 09:46 PM

Ugh i also sent a email....
Posted Image

#10 Captain Urahara

Captain Urahara

Drop Dead Fred

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 September 2010 - 09:47 PM

Yeah they did, I should have won one from the contest I posted here that no one cared about, and personally I think the thing looks ugly as sin... So if you want maybe we can work something out for my Autographed king figure if you like =3

PM sent :D

#11 c-loey

c-loey

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2010 - 06:37 PM

I won the Chicken Ball. Thanks for the heads up.