Photo
- - - - -

Playstation 3 Move Poll - Vote Now

• Please log in to reply
77 replies to this topic

Poll: What are your plans when the PS3 Move gets released?

This is a public poll. Other members will be able to see which options you chose

What are your plans when the PS3 Move gets released?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#61 iKilledChewbacca

iKilledChewbacca

Trading Time Out (Under Investigation) Do not trade!

• Trading Timeout - Under Review

Posted 11 September 2010 - 03:20 AM

I've gotta give it to Sony with the way they are marketing the Move. Check out this new site that they just launched-

http://www.yaybuttons.com/

LMFAO that is awesome.

#62 xsouthparkx

xsouthparkx

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 September 2010 - 04:55 AM

I've gotta give it to Sony with the way they are marketing the Move. Check out this new site that they just launched-

http://www.yaybuttons.com/

Haha great site.

What should we care to know of what is going on in that great insane asylum called "the world" ?

-Franz Hartmann

#63 aquaboy1976

aquaboy1976

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 September 2010 - 06:24 AM

I am pretty sure I will be picking up the 99.99 bundle with the 29.99 controller on day one.
I look forward to the Sorcery game as well as the Dead Space game that will come out with Dead Space 2!
I might even check out Killzone or Socom at some point.

#64 Laddie13

Laddie13

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 September 2010 - 10:51 PM

I'm getting the 320 GB system bundle more because I want a new PS3 but I'm curious about Move, probably play it for a little than get bored with it as I did with the Wii. Not buying any other games right away but want to play through Heavy Rain again with the Move controls.

#65 ssjmichael

ssjmichael

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 September 2010 - 01:02 AM

I recently got a Wi ($65 from amazon warehouse!)i, which actually delays me getting the Move. After using it I'm not sure how big I am on motion gaming. I'm such a lazy mofo. The Wii isn't accurate enough for me either. I think the Move experience will be much better in that respect, and the games that'll come out for it, will no doubt interest me more. But still, I'm going to wait till around christmas time to get the move. Hopefully they'll be some sort of sale by then (c'mon BF deal!)

#66 LakersForLife82481

LakersForLife82481

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 September 2010 - 01:49 AM

SHIT Clicked the wrong thing! My vote was towards the move stand alone package! :(

#67 cochesecochese

cochesecochese

corrompido e imoral

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 September 2010 - 05:06 AM

You people are taking a big gamble on this one, and personally I would go after the Kinect before I went for the Move simply because M$ has more power to pump out bigger, better titles if they feel the need.

$80 is not a big gamble. Not by a long shot.

Anyways I hate motion controls. I will be holding out for some halfway decent games before I consider picking this thing up. RE5 gold and NMH are the only games that even look moderately appealing but I'm going to pass for now anyways.

this signature is an illusion and is a trap devised by satan. go ahead dauntlessly! make rapid progress!

#68 raistlin

raistlin

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2010 - 09:01 PM

I lost my mind and picked up the Madden bundle over the weekend. Oh well, maybe I'll upgrade the hdd to a 500gb later. I'm still getting the $100 move bundle on Friday.

#69 xsouthparkx

xsouthparkx

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2010 - 10:12 PM

I decided I'm not preordering it, but only because I'm getting Halo Reach.

Microsoft won my money.

I'm probably going to buy the move when KZ3 comes out.

What should we care to know of what is going on in that great insane asylum called "the world" ?

-Franz Hartmann

#70 MadForMadden

MadForMadden

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 September 2010 - 03:44 AM

Tiger Woods PGA Tour 11 should be a really fun game for the Move. I look forward to playing it.

#71 aquaboy1976

aquaboy1976

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 September 2010 - 04:38 AM

Tiger Woods PGA Tour 11 should be a really fun game for the Move. I look forward to playing it.

I was kind of interested in this but read a review that the controls are horrible and complicated. If it gets low enough in price, I may still pick it up.

#72 CrimsonPaw

CrimsonPaw

Professional Cheapass

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 September 2010 - 04:26 PM

I'm thinking about picking up two of the wands and seeing how my standard Six-Axis works as the nav controller. I tried playing with the controller last night and found that it's more comfortable to use the right analog stick so that the controller rests on your hand. Who knows, maybe we'll see a new Six-Axis that is more form-fitting for this configuration.

I have to say though, Move has me MUCH more interested that Kinnect at this point.

#73 Aegith

Aegith

Posted 15 September 2010 - 04:49 PM

Input lag needs to be equivalent to a wired controller. In a timing sensitive game I won't even use wireless. How can anyone enjoy playing a game with that much delay?

If you want motion controls go with a Wii. At least there's plenty of games already using the peripheral there.

#74 Serpentor

Serpentor

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 September 2010 - 05:30 PM

Black Friday... If there's a good deal, I'm all for it. Initially I wanted to get it on launch day, but I changed my mind. Not that I don't think it's not good, just that I feel better if I can score it for cheaper :lol:

I have a lot to play and playing for trophies make things even slower :-(

#75 007

Areaologist

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 September 2010 - 06:07 PM

It all comes down to the games. Aside from things I've already played (Heavy Rain, RE5), most of it seems like stuff I already didn't like all that much on the Wii. Personally, I love the Wii, but it's really the games that DON'T tack the motion stuff on in a heavy-handed way that make it a great system, or (like RE4) games that implement motion in a way that's a revelation.

If stuff like Killzone and SOCOM come out well, I'll consider it. As it is, the closer these games are to Wii Sports, the further away I'll be.

#76 ssjmichael

ssjmichael

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 September 2010 - 06:23 PM

The archery in Sports Champion looks pretty damn fun to me. World's better than anything in Wii Sports imo. After seeing it, I wish they could patch Heavenly Sword for Move support. That had one of the coolest implementations of archery I've played (it used the Sixaxis).

#77 Serpentor

Serpentor

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 September 2010 - 01:36 AM

Actually K-mart is running a pretty good deal on the Move Bundle... $25 gaming credit...

#78 raistlin

raistlin

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 September 2010 - 01:51 AM

Gamestop is having a midnight launch for the Move due to selling out on pre-orders, for those interested in getting this a little early.