No CAGFC In PS3 Section?

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Thekrakrabbit

Thekrakrabbit

Is Making A Comeback!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 September 2010 - 06:15 PM

Why? The Xbox 360 has a CAGFC league for UFC Undisputed 2010, and it looks great, but why is there nothing for the PS3 side of things? Just wondering, considering I think the CAGFC looks like a great thing to be a part of....

Check out @RealKrakrabbit - Twitter Page Full of News, Tidbits, etc., etc.

Also looking to make trades/sells to anyone who is interested. Check out my tradelist! :grouphug:

#2 mtxbass1

mtxbass1

This space for rent.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 September 2010 - 06:18 PM

Because there isn't enough interest on the PS3? Make a thread or make this the thread if you feel there needs to be one...

#3 iKilledChewbacca

iKilledChewbacca

Trading Time Out (Under Investigation) Do not trade!

• Trading Timeout - Under Review

Posted 08 September 2010 - 06:33 PM

I didnt think many people had interest in UFC Undisputed 2010. Although this is just my opinion "I would rather go outside and get into fights than PRETEND fight on a console"

#4 Thekrakrabbit

Thekrakrabbit

Is Making A Comeback!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 September 2010 - 06:37 PM

I figured it was probably because of lack of interest on PS3, I was just a bit disappointed. I would run the league, but don't think I could mantain it, especially the way the CAGFC does.

Also looking to make trades/sells to anyone who is interested. Check out my tradelist! :grouphug:

#5 SEH

SEH

Paul's sister is an alien

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 September 2010 - 06:39 PM

I didnt think many people had interest in UFC Undisputed 2010. Although this is just my opinion "I would rather go outside and get into fights than PRETEND fight on a console"

That could be the dumbest statement I've ever read.

Lm9Ooqv.jpg

#6 Thekrakrabbit

Thekrakrabbit

Is Making A Comeback!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 September 2010 - 06:41 PM

That could be the dumbest statement I've ever read.

Can't really disagree, since people who are interested in a league or UFC 2010 in any form are obviously interested in "pretending to fight on a console".

#7 madbst

madbst

Recquiescat In Pace

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 September 2010 - 06:44 PM

Hey, why don't you shoot people too instead of pretend shooting? Dumb opionion is dumb.
Posted Image

Posted Image

^^^ Amazon gift card count so far: $650 ^^^

#8 iKilledChewbacca

iKilledChewbacca

Trading Time Out (Under Investigation) Do not trade!

• Trading Timeout - Under Review

Posted 08 September 2010 - 07:12 PM

Hey, why don't you shoot people too instead of pretend shooting? Dumb opionion is dumb.

I dont shoot people (sometimes I want to) ..... but I do hunt for doves and ducks :D

#9 GTmaster39

GTmaster39

Wes Wes Ya'll

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 September 2010 - 08:35 PM

I dont shoot people (sometimes I want to) ..... but I do hunt for doves and ducks :D

And Wookies apparently.
Posted Image
Support NGAME.TV / Made a permanent switch to Ubuntu...Feels Good Man.

#10 n8rockerasu

n8rockerasu

Shhh...I'm Invisible

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 September 2010 - 09:07 PM

Because no one is as awesome as I am. ;) Haha, j/k. Thanks for the compliment though (I'm going to add it to the "What People Are Saying About Us" section of our thread). I don't know why the PS3 side always has a harder time getting leagues going. I guess just a smaller install base. I mean, even for 360, it's a freaking challenge to get a league to work. I can only imagine how rough it would be trying to find 8+ motivated/reliable people who own the PS3 version.

#11 Thekrakrabbit

Thekrakrabbit

Is Making A Comeback!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 September 2010 - 12:25 AM

Because no one is as awesome as I am. ;) Haha, j/k. Thanks for the compliment though (I'm going to add it to the "What People Are Saying About Us" section of our thread). I don't know why the PS3 side always has a harder time getting leagues going. I guess just a smaller install base. I mean, even for 360, it's a freaking challenge to get a league to work. I can only imagine how rough it would be trying to find 8+ motivated/reliable people who own the PS3 version.

Sometimes I feel like its a serious challenge finding 8+ people online in Ranked in a night. :lol: I don't know how it is on the Xbox 360 as far as how much their servers have grown, but the PS3 is quite slow...a bit too slow.

#12 n8rockerasu

n8rockerasu

Shhh...I'm Invisible

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 September 2010 - 01:00 AM

Sometimes I feel like its a serious challenge finding 8+ people online in Ranked in a night. :lol: I don't know how it is on the Xbox 360 as far as how much their servers have grown, but the PS3 is quite slow...a bit too slow.

The 360 servers suck. I get the "session no longer available" message all the time. When it's bad, it can take up to 6-7 tries before you finally find an opponent. I don't know why they just don't have a menu option to create your own session instead of having to finally get the "no sessions found" message. Really, the matchmaking in the game is horrible, and it's a joke that they thought online was something worth paying for.

#13 Thekrakrabbit

Thekrakrabbit

Is Making A Comeback!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 September 2010 - 04:05 AM

Sometimes I think I should have waited for it to go down in price.