GameFly Weekly Deals w/Free Shipping - FFXIII $20 and More

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
is this replacing monthly deals then?

good price on ffxiii. would think PoP would be lower since target had it new the other week for $20.

Are weekly deals going to replace Gamefly's end of the month/monthly sales?

I think $20 is my magic price for FF.

Thanks Cheapy!

[quote name='CheapyD']I doubt that these are replacing the monthly deals. GameFly has done these before.[/QUOTE]

Awesome, good to know.

Thanks Cheapy.

I haven't gotten too far into Silent Hill: Shattered Memories, but I really like it so far. I think it's definitely worth $13 shipped! Note that I've never played any of the other SH games. The game is all about escaping. It seems really well done. YMMV.

I've noticed these huge game sales are slowly getting more and more expensive. There use to be a time when these sales had the games for $10, now the lowest I often see them is $15, and a lot are going for $20.

Bring back the the $10 games!

Thanks, grabbed Silent Hill.

Dunno how good of a deal this is, but Wario DIY is $20

[quote name='Nighty']In for FF13. Figured 20 is a good price to give it a try. (or my first JRPG)

Thanks, Cheapy.[/QUOTE]

It's a somewhat underwhelming game. They did make it look very pretty, though.

[quote name='Lyricsborn']Is Alpha Protocol included with free shipping?[/QUOTE]
No, only what's listed on first post unless you're a Gamefly member.

[quote name='Interfeci']It's a somewhat underwhelming game. They did make it look very pretty, though.[/QUOTE]

You could, theoretically, feel overwhelmed -- or even completely satisfied with the game if you liked it.

:whistle2:#

Very tempted by FFXIII. Not sure if sale prices will ever get better than that. It's retail will drop to $30 at the lowest, GameStop will never charge less than $26.99 for it (atleast not for another two years), and if it ever goes on sale elsewhere this season it will likely be for $30-$40 as well.

Augh but I've been buying way too much lately and it's just going to get worse the closer to November we get D:

Picked up a copy of FFXIII for the PS3. Would have gotten it for the 360, but that didn't seem right..

If you don't want it, don't get it, lol. CAGs seem to have an impulsive disorder in buying games every time a good deal pops up (hence big backlogs that never get played)

It's a big name title sure, but save yourself the money -- and more importantly the 45 hours of time -- if you don't think it's up your alley.

Would have been all over S&P:SS used for $25 if I hadn't just ended my GameFly trial yesterday. $32 shipped though for a game that was just $30 new at BB is unfortunately too high for my tastes.

Great stuff otherwise.

[quote name='panzerfaust']If you don't want it, don't get it, lol. CAGs seem to have an impulsive disorder in buying games every time a good deal pops up (hence big backlogs that never get played)

It's a big name title sure, but save yourself the money -- and more importantly the 45 hours of time -- if you don't think it's up your alley.[/QUOTE]
Exactly. Some of us have no self control.:cry: Although I think FFXIII was already $20 new when coupled with a $20 off coupon at Best Buy a month or two ago.

I think it was one of the coupons from that new @Gamer magazine they have.

[quote name='panzerfaust']If you don't want it, don't get it, lol. CAGs seem to have an impulsive disorder in buying games every time a good deal pops up (hence big backlogs that never get played)

It's a big name title sure, but save yourself the money -- and more importantly the 45 hours of time -- if you don't think it's up your alley.[/QUOTE]

*SIGH* I tell myself that and yet, sometimes I can't help myself. I think my backlog is nearing 200...

Exactly. lol this place can turn a cheapassgamer into a brokeassgamer. I spend way more money on video games now after I found out about this site lol

[quote name='the_grimace']
I've noticed these huge game sales are slowly getting more and more expensive. There use to be a time when these sales had the games for $10, now the lowest I often see them is $15, and a lot are going for $20.​

Bring back the the $10 games!​
[/QUOTE]

Most of the 10 dollar games were pretty low sellers (new that is). Most of these 20 dollarish games are AAA titles.

Wow thats a really really really really really really really really good price on Silent Hill. I am tempted to break my promise on not buying anymore games outside of my 3 xmas pre-orders.

bread's done
Back